Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 2 more pictures of my new painting:

neuron2rh6.jpg

neuron3be7.jpg

I call it neuron. I also wish I had a scanner that could scan such large pictures... my phone camera doesn't do well with lighting.

^ kinkos if you really want it.

That is an awesome painting! I really like it.

I love how meandering it looks and then BOOM a sudden outgrowth (of thought? emotion?).

Sure... the nice thing about this painting style that I do is that it isn't supposed to mean anything when I'm doing it. So then it can mean anything to you when you view it.

Here's a cannabis-inspired virtual collage I threw together in The GIMP.

cannavision3.jpg

*EDIT* Updated to new version.

Last edited:
Hey, theAppleCore, I like that a lot man....:)

Here's my latest painting.... I am not done with it yet by any means. I started with the brownish streaks in the middle, which are actually the combination of yellow and purple to varying degrees. The painting is an exploration of yellow and purple. I love both colors, and found it interesting how when combined they make muddy, puke-colored browns. =D Unfortunately my camera doesn't pick up colors as well as I would hope. In actuality the purples are much more varied and warm. And the texture of the paint is also important but is hard to see.

yellowpurple1rj5.jpg

wall of faces said:
heres some more shit since i have nothing better to do right now lol:::

poop.jpg

drawstuff.jpg

7f7ba3f9.jpg

nigger.jpg
Man they are brilliant!! <3 them all

I am sooo not artistic, and when I'm tripping I'm usually dancing at a doof, so I don't remember to draw anything. I always take a notepad and pencils with me but always forget to do anything with them =D

So, this is my one tripping art piece...that's right...ONE. It was done whilst tripping on microdots at home.

acidpic1nl5.jpg

Hooray for glitter pens!!!

dimensiontripping said:
started this one while tripping and got all of my ideas while on 2c-e. spent the next couple of days/weeks working on it.

DSC03200.jpg
Mate that is excellent :)
My mate Dan does similar drawings, SO talented! All of you!! =D

Has anybody ever seen any perfect replications of the classical psychedelic patterning that you tend to get?

I've never seen very good examples of what I see - if I could draw I think that I could do exact replicas.

Or is it just more likely that everybody is seeing different things?

I just went on a mission to find images of the pattern formation, also known as form constants.

Difficult to find anything that looks how I'd describe it.

This video talks about pattern formation from hallucinogens.

I wish I could draw it too! Some fractals look similar, like this one:

fractal21.gif

(Although usually mine are red and green)

Amazing thread, I just spent a half an hour looking through it, can't believe I never caught this thread before.

I've posted most of these in another thread so here's a link to all of them. All of them done because/on/after acid.

0504080225.jpg

www.hulelam.blogspot.com

lets be beats, with psychedelic poetry!

I just found a poem i had written a week or so ago, that i was so excited to get out, but lost it unfortunately. i have found it though, and reading back on it, i still really like it. of course i do, do you?
(i want others to post any form of psychedelic or related poetry here as well!)

Glimpse of Forever

Sometimes it all makes sense
that familiar feeling
sometimes I feel complete bliss
a psycho-healing

I can see it, I can feel it
the river flowing about me
at these times, while I sit
It is complete ecstasy
and there is no self,
only one, and only to be

this one that I speak of
it is you and me
it is the sky above
and it is the trees

the one seems to forget
about its self, however
and just to be reminded
in this glimpse of forever
is a gift
a true gift

let me know what you think

^Merged it in here brother.

the one seems to forget
about its self, however
and just to be reminded
in this glimpse of forever
is a gift
a true gift

I really like that last verse/stanza. Nice :)

haha thanks for fixing that...
i noticed this thread right after posting the other one. i'll start being more careful about things like that.

anyway, hope you guys like it.
it holds a special place in my heart and mind, due to the state i was in when i wrote it. i'm sure you guys know how those types of connections work.
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.