View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
starlight those are f**king beautiful! i love the first one that was on there before. - or maybe it was a different person
but i do love the dxm one as well

:D thank you Chelli! I really love your arts too, it's great to see another awesome female artist! Do you have a dA account?

And I had time to go through the whole thread with my crappy dial-up. Amazing stuff! <3 And a whole lotta love for whoever it was that posted that doodle with 12 Oz Mouse in it! =D

Oh, and Xorkoth, I really love the third one <3 What medias did you use? Is that really all paint?

:D thanks Control! It's my favourite of all my watercolour paintings. I think I need to paint on coke more, it really helped, haha. And dread, that's a really neat picture. What is going on, is that a cityscape at night? That green fog is really pretty!

Every thing on this page is great. ShiftingStarlight's first and third picture are awesome. And the hand dancing is really cool kaib0rg

IGNVS this is a high idea but you could make the best textless comic ever. But these drawings are ridiculously good. There's so much to examine. Did the Kids find a mushroom patch? I just looked at the first one in detail for like 5 minutes before I realized that there was a person throughout the middle of it. Does the second one have a large bird like entity and an enormous egg shaped entity?

Last edited:
Kai, you MESMERIZED me. Squarepusher<3 Tempted to watch again but I gotta go to work, haha. That was hella cool. Gotta watch your other ones later!

lol starrling... seems like everyone likes the 1st and 3rd pictures and overlooks the toad. reminds me why i never went into fine arts...

drawing on coke eh - never thought of that... strange

lol starrling... seems like everyone likes the 1st and 3rd pictures and overlooks the toad. reminds me why i never went into fine arts...

drawing on coke eh - never thought of that... strange

Lol, I know I'm all, "damn that one's my favourite.." How does that remind you of that?
And yeah I don't know.. when I do coke all I want to do is play video games and draw. Mostly draw. My concentration is increased tenfold and my efforts are alot more thoughtless- instead of debating about which way to draw something my hand just does it for me. Usually I try to plan out a drawing before I start it but cocaine seems to inspire/guide me and surprises me with what comes out of my hand and heart. If I'm feeling all over the place a little cocaine always sets me back into priority and concentration. :] Lol I've never paid attention to anyone else doing coke.. so I'm not sure what people normally do when on it. 8o

coke can definitely have useful uses.... but watch out there!! ;) damn hard-to-get euphoria...

it reminds me of the fine arts thing thus - when I was in high school I made a little sculpture out of fimo for art class that was really detailed (my dad who's a career artist thought it was neat) but my teacher gave me a poor mark,. and no one liked it because it was just small and simple and all one colour. he gave people who fucking stuck together cut-out photos of george bush and endangered retard-animals (fuck ! christ ! shit! ) good marks.

btw - frogs are awesome

my art is telling me it feels so overlooked because i posted it too small, requiring drugged out people to follow a trail of links to see it larger, and it is angry and needs atonement before it denounces god.

coke can definitely have useful uses.... but watch out there!! ;) damn hard-to-get euphoria...

it reminds me of the fine arts thing thus - when I was in high school I made a little sculpture out of fimo for art class that was really detailed (my dad who's a career artist thought it was neat) but my teacher gave me a poor mark,. and no one liked it because it was just small and simple and all one colour. he gave people who fucking stuck together cut-out photos of george bush and endangered retard-animals (fuck ! christ ! shit! ) good marks.

btw - frogs are awesome

Yeah, boy do I know the feeling! Has happened to me more times than I can count. And, fuck yes, frogs!

my art is telling me it feels so overlooked because i posted it too small, requiring drugged out people to follow a trail of links to see it larger, and it is angry and needs atonement before it denounces god.

LOL. Haha well, that was only a small hindrance to me- but rest assured I did my fair share of staring at it once my poor dial-up made it there and I was done head-desking and being confused :p My favourite part in the first drawing is the fern roots going down into the cave and the waterfall in the forest, and the upper left corner and the pyramid in the second one. I still haven't figured out what all is going on in that one but they both kick ass, so much detail and things to look at :]

Aaand I am too active in this thread. Haha.

2mrcrht.jpg

I really liked our drawings. Post more please.

DOC and visuals on LCD projector

hello bluelighters.. i`m new here (a couple of days) and i've been reading through the forum and must admit, it is a great resource for the not-so-experienced enjoyer of psychedelics (like myself). i like that you are helpful with answering questions to newbies.. so here are mine.. have in mind, this is my first post, so please be gentle ;-)

recently i got a hold of DOC and plan on taking about 2mg (first time use) with a friend at his place. he`s got an LCD projector and would like to put on some music combined with visuals from winamp or something like that.

has anyone tried this? do you recommend it?
or DOC is not very good with projected visuals?

some time ago i tried some LSD combined with DOB and with some friends we were looking at a book which had some graphic paintings done by M.C. Escher.
it was unbelievable.. like the graphics were 3D-ish.. spilling out from the book and extending to the space around us.. it was definitely a first of it's kind of visuals for me.

that`s why i`d like to try again, this time with a massive projector and see what happens.
i also have some documentaries about Alex Grey and his wonderful psychedelic inspired art and plan on playing them.

could you please recommend me some other visuals?

thanks. much appreciated.

Heres a link to the Psychedelic Art thread , Perhaps if you browse through it you will get some good ideas <3 Also I find that mandalas are beautiful and psychedelic and fun to look at whilst tripping. Keep in mind that you will need to plan more activities than just a visual art show for a DoX compound trip as they can last quite a while :) Go outside, frolic, etc.

Merging with the psychedelic art thread <3

Status
Not open for further replies.