• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The Buproprion (Wellbutrin) Megathread

Anyone snorted Wellbutrin?
yes several times, its not really worth it, it just made me really horny and tweaked out for hours and i just kept wanting more. Risk not really worth the reward in my experience, but I only did it when I was extremely desperate for some kind of altered state of mind and had nothing else, and in that case, it did the job, but I would never do it unless I was desperate AF.

OK this post was 2017, any updates? I have a fixation with needle, finally kicked the Delaudid habit, but started with Wellbutron; major rush! I realize dangerous. Did you get over the needle fixation? I am having a harder time with that then getting off opiods. Somebody/Anybody?
Dude you're like my mirror image....I get 80 mg of methylphenidate every month...and iv every bit of it... It's amazing keeps me from doing other drugs I only get high twice a month except for I love you turn of course but yeah im on parole for another 3 years.. already did 11 and 1/2 years and state prison.not trying to go back.. being said I cannot not get high I've got high everyday for my entire life she's talking to me so if rejecting my room and twice a month keeps me from doing cocaine or air I'll take that problem is the wellies fuck me up really bad like I said I don't understand how you can I be it and not overdose but I've snorted 12 or 13,300 in a day and overdosed and it's the worst overdose in the world when you can shoot a whole script of them and not overdose I don't understand anybody understands or can explain it to me

I have just spent 4 Wellbutrin 150xr in sorting 4 and 21 in IV. I Have done my last a few minutes ago. Just 150 mg. First time it was rally wooooo....comparably with cocaine. I have put 300 mg second time. Flash, that feeling last some 10 min. And then are high. That feeling last cupule if hours and the the ide of IV Welbutrin starts to poses you. Probably youl do nwe kick in IV way. Cos its morish, morish like every substituted cationin. And that's it. IM going to stop. Just because my veins are ruined long ago. And now I'm full of busses. This is a real shit if you IV it. Oh yes...unfortunately, tolerance raises very quickly.
Well...Gooday, and I'm going to IV the las pill, Dont ask me where I found vein and that veim is inoperable its miracle

DONT IV THIS SHIT!!!! THATS THE WHOLE PHILOZIOPHY!
Tnx!!!

Last edited:
No, no, no, NO! Seizures Will happen eventually. Maybe not at The beginning, but they will happen. Almost everyone have them when abused bupropion enough. This shit destroys all of your veins, it destroys your mental health and makes you like a zombie. I used to IV at least 10-15 300mg pills at 2 day binge twice a month, IT IS crazy stupid and absolutely dangerous! Don't do it!
My husband got a horribly bad seizure which broke his back, it's a miracle he still can walk and didn't paralyze. I have been delirious and psychotic with this shit, it's not worth IT. Shitty and dirty "pseudo-cathinone".

Circumventing the first-pass metabolism indeed 'charges' bupropion, you'll get a 30min dopaminergic stimulation and 1 day of coming down when the pharmaceutically active substance (hydroxynorbupropion I believe mostly) takes over. And you might get seizures, bupropion is the #1 seizure provoking medication on some lists. I snorted it and it wasn't worthwhile, it's hard not to redose and slip into dangerous territory with snorting, now extrapolate that to IVing. Don't do it.

I went on a bupropion snorting bender one night and ended up in the hospital. Not because of seizures but I did so much I started to become delusional. I was hearing voices, thinking people were gonna climb up a ladder into my room and catch me, I thought I could psychically connect with people and I felt like I had a near death experience.

I would not recommend this at all.

yes several times, its not really worth it, it just made me really horny and tweaked out for hours and i just kept wanting more. Risk not really worth the reward in my experience, but I only did it when I was extremely desperate for some kind of altered state of mind and had nothing else, and in that case, it did the job, but I would never do it unless I was desperate AF.
I'm on pretty much the same page as you. I stay in a psych facility where drugs are extremely limited - almost none & I get 200mg SR in the AM then 200mg in the PM. Instead of taking it as prescribed, I crush the pills and snort half of the line in 1 nostril, then the rest in the other.

I just want an altered state of mind, that's the only reason I do this...

It wakes me up when I snort it & I feel pretty damn good but it's so short lived that you WANT to do more. I snorted like 15 150mg XR's in one night and got sent out to the hospital for basically a drug induced psychosis. I started hearing voices & I thought people were gonna climb in my window, I kept saying I wanted to kill myself, and generally it was a terrible experience.

I still snort it but that's because I have nothing else... But I would not recommend.

HELLO EVERYONE!
I'm on venlafaxine225mg
Bupropion150mg
Lyrica 450mg in 3 times a day
Methadone 50mg
Sleeping pills benzos and others
The question is that I'm gonna buy 10grams of speed paste, should I stop taking bupropion while I'm on speed paste?
I think bupropion and speed are doing the same work in the brain so I think It's too much taking both drugs at the same time...
What do you think about?
Thanks in advance.
I wanna try to IV one 150mg tab of bupropion,It is safe only for one time?
Send u lots of❤️💜❤️💜💊💊😚😚

HELLO EVERYONE!
I'm on venlafaxine225mg
Bupropion150mg
Lyrica 450mg in 3 times a day
Methadone 50mg
Sleeping pills benzos and others
The question is that I'm gonna buy 10grams of speed paste, should I stop taking bupropion while I'm on speed paste?
I think bupropion and speed are doing the same work in the brain so I think It's too much taking both drugs at the same time...
What do you think about?
Thanks in advance.
I wanna try to IV one 150mg tab of bupropion,It is safe only for one time?
Send u lots of❤️💜❤️💜💊💊😚😚
Venlafaxine is the one you should be worried about with amphetamine. It is not safe combo.

I highly recommend you do not iv bupropion. It is a shitty drug to iv, it burns your veins permanently and you could get a seizures too.

thanks Isavela!!
Right now I've a stupid thing. I shoot Amphetamine,I wanted a big rush and put a lot in the water, but It didn't solve, so I heated the solution and it solved perfectly and became liquid, I prepared 1ml syringe and I pulled into the syringe and the solution in the syringe became white but I didn't realised what happened and I tried first in my legs, I didnt hit the vein, so I tried in my right arm, I was shure that I registered a vein but I couldn't pull and then in my left arm, the same thing, so I realised that the solution was solid, then I did a stupid thing, I began to heat the syringe with a lighter till the solution Turned to liquid, then I registered a vein and introduce the hot solution. It burned but it was just few seconds. Now I think what it happened in my veins. It turned to solid?
It Will make something terrible into my organism. It will get my brain? And my heart? at the moment Im feeling ok. I swallowed 1mg alprazolam and 5mg lorazepam to keep me calm and to down the high of amphetamine. If bien snorting all day. I began at 11am and finish at 7pm, and I snorted big big lines. I'm feeling ridiculous and at 10pm I have to be at work. I dont know what Will happen but at the moment I fucked my two arms and the left is hurting a little.
At this stupid thing Ihave to add 3 injections in the morning, one amphetamine, one 300mg wellbutrin and the last lorazepam solved with sesam oil and a little bit of ethanol. All only with a ver good cottom filter. Thats what we get from needle exchange .
Well done JORDI we Will give you a medal.
Fucking needle fixation. I was doing only two injections per week, but today I Shooted 4 times and no es of them was safe.
Isavela I need your help.
Excuse me for being ridiculous and stupid.
I hope I won't have a seizure. My head is beggining to hurt a little. I hope the blood temp is going to keep amphetamine liquid, if not I Will have a problem
Thanks for your reply. I know you are a nice person with good feelings and a big heart.
Be hard with me, I need it

Hello everyone.
I took wellbutrin 300 mg for a couple months (for depression). i smoked cigs pretty much the whole time, but one thing i noticed that the cravings were few and far between. i only needed 1 cig at a time as opposed to now where i can smoke 2-3 in a row
Exactly. I am a chain smoker. One after another but not when i am on stimulants like meth and Buproprion. I think stimulants can help ppl like me to quit any sort of "smokable stuffs such as marijuana and nicotine. Right now I am on 300mg of Buproprion. My desire to smoke vape or ordinary cigs is totally gone.

Thanks for reading. Meanwhile I owe any reader an apology If I posted my opinion on such old thread. Peace to all.

Tumaj-

thanks Isavela!!
Right now I've a stupid thing. I shoot Amphetamine,I wanted a big rush and put a lot in the water, but It didn't solve, so I heated the solution and it solved perfectly and became liquid, I prepared 1ml syringe and I pulled into the syringe and the solution in the syringe became white but I didn't realised what happened and I tried first in my legs, I didnt hit the vein, so I tried in my right arm, I was shure that I registered a vein but I couldn't pull and then in my left arm, the same thing, so I realised that the solution was solid, then I did a stupid thing, I began to heat the syringe with a lighter till the solution Turned to liquid, then I registered a vein and introduce the hot solution. It burned but it was just few seconds. Now I think what it happened in my veins. It turned to solid?
It Will make something terrible into my organism. It will get my brain? And my heart? at the moment Im feeling ok. I swallowed 1mg alprazolam and 5mg lorazepam to keep me calm and to down the high of amphetamine. If bien snorting all day. I began at 11am and finish at 7pm, and I snorted big big lines. I'm feeling ridiculous and at 10pm I have to be at work. I dont know what Will happen but at the moment I fucked my two arms and the left is hurting a little.
At this stupid thing Ihave to add 3 injections in the morning, one amphetamine, one 300mg wellbutrin and the last lorazepam solved with sesam oil and a little bit of ethanol. All only with a ver good cottom filter. Thats what we get from needle exchange .
Well done JORDI we Will give you a medal.
Fucking needle fixation. I was doing only two injections per week, but today I Shooted 4 times and no es of them was safe.
Isavela I need your help.
Excuse me for being ridiculous and stupid.
I hope I won't have a seizure. My head is beggining to hurt a little. I hope the blood temp is going to keep amphetamine liquid, if not I Will have a problem
Thanks for your reply. I know you are a nice person with good feelings and a big heart.
Be hard with me, I need it
I wrote you a message.

Can dopamine reuptake inhibition from buproprion block dopamine release from other drugs, such as opioids & other stimulants?
I've noticed that when I take my buprenorphine with buproprion, it makes the (what little there is) opioid effect of the bupe seem really dull.
The same thing happens when I mix methylphenidate with buprenorphine.

Is this all in my head (doubtful) ? Or can it indeed block any extra release of dopamine from other pleasure things?

I take 300mg buproprion orally as prescribed for depression and wooh boy does it fucking work. But then, I smoke a shitload of meth. I've noticed the euphoria is completely gone if I dose buproprion before I smoke the meth. The high remains the same, doesn't seem to take more to get me high, but it just lacks euphoria. But if I smoke meth first and then dose buproprion, the high and euphoria seem to be the same as if I hadn't taken the buproprion at all.

I couldn't ever see myself abusing bupropripn to get high, though. It works doing what it was prescribed to do, that's good enough for me. Really helps me pull through the meth withdrawals when trying to quit, too. Doesn't keep me from relapsing though. But then, it was never prescribed to get me through withdrawals or to prevent relapse.

I snort bupropion just cause it give me only a little push at work, cause I work 8h in a row.
Shit if you feel having severas people around you. It can be caused by zolpidem.
You mix bupropion and zolpidem?
Stay safe bro

I snort bupropion just cause it give me only a little push at work, cause I work 8h in a row.
Shit if you feel having severas people around you. It can be caused by zolpidem.
You mix bupropion and zolpidem?
Stay safe bro
Yes, I agree. I snort one 200mg in the AM and one 200mg in the PM - seems to give a little boost but not for long and I kind of wanna do more…