& Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Conspiracies The Covid Narrative

Do you still believe the Covid-19 narrative?

• Governments are implementing these policies for our health/to protect us (science changes over time)

• Turns out they lied and this is more about control than health (too much shifting of goalposts)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Bluelight Crew
The ADR rate is 1% of actual, and that's by epidemiological assessment, not lay people talking shit.

Almost every person I personally know who had an ADR, their doctor didn't believe them, or gaslighted them, or some other shit. The ADR wasn't reported.

jpgrdnr

Bluelighter
I think the real question will be in the Spring if and when boosters become more widespread.

The 2nd question is globally the pandemic isn't over, yet in first world countries you can basically say that its over. Or the government's attitude is that its over. Yet, economically we are in are in a deep shithole (Or at least I am :D).

Interesting positive outcomes due to COVID19: basically eliminated cold/flu. I've never felt better. I haven't had a fever in years (?) and any sort of stomach flu or massive green snot coming out of my nose (Having worked in retail the last few years, feeling like crap was basically a daily occurrence).

The amount of pointless society BS has been killed off. Beyond buying food, I really don't have to interact with anyone that I do not want to interact with. So tbh this so called vaccine passport is basically useless unless I want to see Dune in a movie theatre or go out to eat, which is NON-ESSENTIAL! I don't have to leave my house. And the reward system is dead, because there is basically nothing left to buy...all this time I have been consoling myself with DRUGS and useless plastic shit and whatever else and all of that is so pointless its laughable.

Healing a global pandemic: I would say no, because I have 2 different doses of a vaccine, one of which is the AZ and is not recognized the US, so I can literally cannot travel to the US. Um, no. We basically have to wait in Canada for all the people who don't have the vaccine to die, etc. or numbers to go down (?). Internationally, I look at Africa and until there is a majority vaccinated, the pandemic isn't over. I mean people are dropping like flies in Russia, so healing the pandemic not so much...

Global control system? Um, a lot of people are dying in Russia so I guess its not that much of a control scheme. And for the various reasons above it ain't much of a system. Basically the support stimulus has run out, so now is the real game of whether we are truly in a Depression that was propped up by the government...or something else. Is this truly The Decline?

I think thru the scanner darkly I find the government strangely inept. Its like they had the chance to come out for the big win but fucked it all up and now we aren't even going to to the Championship, its just a cold shower and a lifetime of thinking what could of been. Is there an Echo or is it Bust all the way?

I was thinking of the Bruce Cockburn song...

JackARoe

Bluelighter
It absolutely is not. If you want those kind of odds, bet on either red or black at a roulette table. Even then there’s that one green double zero, so not 50/50. Flip a coin for those odds.

Bingo, a coin toss is the only 50/50. (dude with all the crazy talk I tried adding something called humor. This thread needs it)

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Bingo, a coin toss is the only 50/50. (dude with all the crazy talk I tried adding something called humor. This thread needs it)

Yeh, I agree we all have to have a laugh now and again. But this subject is far from humorous.

However, I find it fuckin amusing how many people think that a vaccine is toxic but Covid-19 isn't.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
I agree I have not seen this level of mixed logic in a while . With all the numbers and all the things we observe the vaccine seems to be doing what it was designed for. To trigger antibodies. And it is my belief once it does that it turns into nothing in a person's system.

I have a friend who's ex wife and new girlfriend are totally antivax. So as we are talking I asked him what was the next step in the progress of a siniter vaccine. And he said well now people that have it are supposed to be "shedding" toxins that will sterlize. At that point he looked at my face and started laughing. As if it went to far for him too.

Saying there is not a risk with medicine would be silly. Open heart surgeries come with warnings. We take in all the numbers and make decisions. But as we see there were people in hospitals dying of covid and denying it. To me I think we need to focus on some mental aspects of that. That does not seem normal to dig in so much And there are much better things to take a stand on. But to say the vaccine is more dangerous than covid is beyond silly. Some of the families that have had loved ones die from covid really have a lot to deal with.

Oh and I will just go ahead and say it. I can be a wise ass but tough shit eh?

Last edited:
Yeh, I agree we all have to have a laugh now and again. But this subject is far from humorous.

However, I find it fuckin amusing how many people think that a vaccine is toxic but Covid-19 isn't.
It’s not entirely their fault. Both extreme view points are the only information people see now (both right and left). This shit is by design too. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc use algorithms to pick the most extreme opinions to put to the very top of people’s feeds. Facebook has close to a trillion dollar supercomputer with AI and crazy algorithms that put the most extreme viewpoints at the top of people’s feeds.

Anyone that doesn’t have an opinion that agrees with these extreme viewpoints has been completely shut out of the conversation (or canceled all together). You need to be just as extreme or more extreme to be able to be heard now a days. Facebook and friends have been doing this for the last decade or so, and all of this has been purposely designed to do so for over ten years now. This is all done to increase participation on their platforms (which it has done). The world has never been more divided, and it’s all thanks to Facebook and it’s trillion dollar AI.

Sounds like an apocalyptic movie right? It’s no movie, it’s real and has been happening for over a decade now.

🧙‍♂️

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
It’s not entirely their fault. Both extreme view points are the only information people see now (both right and left). This shit is by design too. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc use algorithms to pick the most extreme opinions to put to the very top of people’s feeds. Facebook has close to a trillion dollar supercomputer with AI and crazy algorithms that put the most extreme viewpoints at the top of people’s feeds.

Anyone that doesn’t have an opinion that agrees with these extreme viewpoints has been completely shut out of the conversation (or canceled all together). You need to be just as extreme or more extreme to be able to be heard now a days. Facebook and friends have been doing this for the last decade or so, and all of this has been purposely designed to do so for over ten years now. This is all done to increase participation on their platforms (which it has done). The world has never been more divided, and it’s all thanks to Facebook and it’s trillion dollar AI.

Sounds like an apocalyptic movie right? It’s no movie, it’s real and has been happening for over a decade now.

🧙‍♂️

This is exactly why I don't do social media - except you cunts of course... 😜

This is exactly why I don't do social media - except you cunts of course... 😜
It’s much too late for that friend. If you, me and everyone you know, if we all collectively left social media today, the damage has already been done. We are hopelessly divided and not really completely sure why we are. All we have now is to be instantly outraged by anything really. When was public heath ever a political thing? Why does everyone now get furiously outraged by dumb shit now? Even serious social issues have become too polarized for anything to be done to fix them in a reasonable way, like they’re supposed to be fixed. Now it’s all or nothing with people and they don’t know why it is that way? These artificially manufactured divisions are already with us, and it has been happening without anyone knowing for over ten years now.

I don’t mean to sound like a dumb movie where AI takes over humanity, but yeah, it’s already well in progress and resistance is futile unless you are fucking Neo from The Matrix.

🧙‍♂️

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
Are you for fuckin real?

Your twisted logic says that you have a better chance of winning the lottery by not taking part. Can you see how retarded that is??

is that what you think i was saying?

Xorkoth totally caught what i was saying so maybe go read his response?

:shrug:

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

“At least 9 out of 10 patients that we’re seeing who are sick enough especially to be in the ICUs throughout the state, obesity plays a part in this,” said Daugherty, who is with Novant Health’s Children’s Hospital in Charlotte.

see what was i saying?

im 5' 10" 162 lbs soaking wet

cmon

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
To try and determine the role obesity plays in deaths from the disease, WFAE requested six months of data on COVID-19 deaths in Mecklenburg County.

It’s often difficult to determine an exact underlying condition since many are connected, like being a smoker and lung cancer. And the records are dependent on the notes of physicians at the hospital and could vary depending on who filled them out.

But the data shows:

• There were 136 COVID-19 deaths among people ages 65 and younger during that time in which an underlying cause of death was listed.
  • Of those deaths, 76 had either obesity or diabetes listed as an underlying risk factor.
  • Asthma was only listed as an underlying cause in five deaths among people 65 and younger. In one of those cases, the person was also described as morbidly obese.
  • Tobacco use was listed as an underlying cause in five deaths.
  • Cancer was listed as a risk factor in six deaths.
  • Being immunocompromised was a risk factor in two deaths.
The data also shows that among younger people, obesity is more often cited as a risk factor in a COVID-19 death than among the elderly.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
The data also shows that among younger people, obesity is more often cited as a risk factor in a COVID-19 death than among the elderly.

I notice some of the younger men that got COVID have a certain body build, like the same as a high risk for a heart attack too.

Here is a sad vaccine story. add this to your stats @Mr. Krinkle. I have an uncle that just got put back into a home/mental institution. He has demetia and has been getting violent so he needs a chemical straight jacket. He was vaccinate for COVID in April and got COVID in August. He also had fluid around his heart and lungs. In other words he was ready to go. But because he was vaccinated he lived and recovered from COVID only to live in a loony bin in a straight jacket now. Here I wish the virus took him home. But he survived.

My poor uncle a big conservative that hated Trump but would just hate democrats even more so would change the subject. So when I went to visit him he was rattled and asked me are things true just because people say they are true'? I knew he was talking about the political climate. So I said Uncle Nick, (I pointed to the sun outside the window) and said that sun comes up everyday regardless if someone jumps up and down and says it doesn't, you know in your heart it does. He had a few seconds of peace and said to me you are totally right.

Moral of the story, don't f*cking vaccinate someone who has dementia. My poor uncle was ready to go. The political climate really screwed him. I gave him an exercise everytime he felt rattled I told him to let go and leave it in God's hands. He really needs to let go. He agreed but moments later went from peaceful to not peaceful as he focused on the nonsense again. But he had a few moments of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.