• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

@deficiT

@Snafu in the Void

Thanks for support

Very long day

After original post calld detox, they had no space. Suggested I go to hospital. So I did.

Attending doc knows me lol and my love for downers. He has admitted me to secure medical unit more than once. He scripted me 5mg Diazepam 2-3 daily. Even tho that dose will do nothing I tried going to pharmacy but closed.

Currently sipping some cheap orange cider to tye me over

Will update later on.

<3
So are you doing a hospital detox? Or did you go home? Fuck, I hate it when you go to get help and they send you home 😒

So are you doing a hospital detox? Or did you go home? Fuck, I hate it when you go to get help and they send you home 😒
Yeah I got sent home. Usually the only time they've kept me is when the police brought me in due to self harm or at the behest of my psychiatrist.

One time they even discharged me 8 hours after ambulance brought me when I was severe withdrawal on 7 days no sleep and could barely speak from the delerium. Took me 10 minutes just to call my mom for a ride. I started convulsing shortly afterwards.

Terrible nightmares.A visit in the dream.Woke up with the intention to woke up,cause things are gonna get bad.I will try this not reflect in my daytime reality.No rest for the Evil

Amazing.Two different languages from totally different language group-Slavic&English(German linguistic group)show such a similarities in certain words.Nightmare.On my language is Koshmar.See the second part-mare and mar.In our folklor is called also mara or mrava.That is evil entity,which lays upon you,while you dreaming.May be the first language was one for all humans.

Last edited:
We havent had time to properly be with my girl for a week now and shes out doing speed and Im doing benzos and drinking. Fuck this. We are getting shitload of benzos tomorrow but if she prefers doing speed over me after not having time to properly be with ourselves etc for a fucking week then what the fuck????

Amazing.Two different languages from totally different language group-Slavic&English(German linguistic group)show such a similarities in certain words.Nightmare.On my language is Koshmar.See the second part-mare and mar.In our folklor is called also mara or mrava.That is evil entity,which lays upon you,while you dreaming.May be the first language was one for all humans.
Cool. I love language <3 I seem to have a good brain for languages.

I'm currently learning sign language for my son 😊

dentist told me i have my first cavity

i played too much turok 2, and fear dental drills.

mumbled something about, if I cant wait for it to get infected and removed under a general at the hospital, I rather stick a shotgun in my mouth.
oh darlin` i was too like you regarding dental work, had some small cavities, two root canals , and some crowns, due to a front tooth injury, now my teeth look nice(one was slowly darkening), and please know, there wasnt any pain that didnt last a second or two, they numb you first before injections, is not bad at all! i had a deep cleaning , the hygienist didnt even numb me, weird as it is i now look forward to my next appt, so many nights before appt, id worry, please trust in me when i say, its worth any little discomfort

Last edited:
Yeah I got sent home. Usually the only time they've kept me is when the police brought me in due to self harm or at the behest of my psychiatrist.

One time they even discharged me 8 hours after ambulance brought me when I was severe withdrawal on 7 days no sleep and could barely speak from the delerium. Took me 10 minutes just to call my mom for a ride. I started convulsing shortly afterwards.

They do the same shit here. They sent my mom home when she was psychotic ffs.

I've gotten to a point where I'm able to really look myself in the mirror again.

When shit starts getting really bad, you have to distract yourself from reality. Then the drugs make shit worse. So, you double down.

The climb back out of that hell has almost destroyed my family, for which I am ashamed... which is more baggage and another excuse to use.

I have more to process now than I did when I started using over twenty years ago. I'm not back to square one. I've gone backwards. But, I'm finally in a place where that's somehow okay.

I want to fix myself now.

I've been to a couple of therapists over the years, but never stayed for long. I went to rehab twice, but my heart wasn't in it. I was physically there, but I didn't give it a chance. Rehab was a convenience. I used it to temporarily escape from addiction when that became unsustainable but I always intended to return to my wicked ways.

I was always smug about the idea of psychiatrists. How ridiculous that they could somehow fix me. I didn't need to be fixed. I didn't believe in mental illness. When my cousin was diagnosed with schizophrenia, I had a weirdly emotional reaction. I refused to accept his diagnosis. People don't get sick like that. It's just weakness. It's all in my head. But, that's my mother talking. Not that she said that, outright, to me. She mostly communicates between sentences.

I have hated myself for a long time.

Now, I don't hate anyone. I've gotten to a point where I don't hold a grudge against anybody. I can see them from a neutral perspective. We were all children once. I need to forgive myself. I need to love myself.

Life is too short.

3 weeks ago was beaten and slashed with a knife a few times for robbing a wrong Shop. My Girl treated the cut wounds 3 fucking hours cause the bleeding would not stop. The attacker overreacted by about 8 times all things considered. so what the fuck? The theft was like 15 weeks ago and other stuff.

Shit traumatized me.

3 weeks ago was beaten and slashed with a knife a few times for robbing a wrong Shop. My Girl treated the cut wounds 3 fucking hours cause the bleeding would not stop. The attacker overreacted by about 8 times all things considered. so what the fuck? The theft was like 15 weeks ago and other stuff.

Shit traumatized me.
Fuck man :( So you were doing the robbing? And you got attacked during?