• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

I'm still integrating a terrible experience I had yesterday almost losing my life to an alligator. Not really ready to talk about it.
Sounds like every persons nightmare that live in Florida or Louisiana.

When I lived down there and walked my dog across canal bridges we would always startle them underneath and they always scared the crap out of me by their sudden movements.

schiz said something about being "good" because that is what is expected... maybe not because we are good. paraphrased and maybe totally off
i am wondering if this is why i have changed my "style". other than not having to hear so go on about no monies and me getting locked up for bullshit i do not feel any different.
maybe thats why i still see that monster giving me the stank eye when i glance in the mirror sometimes...?
fuck it i will carry on until it becomes a problem.

come support Bluelights Discord, and need support yourself? come, and talk with someone!

voice chat begins soon!
like at 9pm us east, if u miss no worry, u can grab the next one

Holy fuck. 7 months with 0 police shit... and when I quit bupre 2 times in a day. fUK THE POLICE though. You cant fucking stop me and so on. Still got my klonopin /laughs

Tommorow morning gonna meet doc.from nearest town.Talk about possibility to enter in bupr.program.If I can afford one or two months,cause its very expensive.Dont wanna quitt in this moment.Not till me and my wife made the foundation of the busyness.Our future....our hopes lies there(and money too).If it runs in the next some months....well I will try.Too much hard phisical job before me.....its insane.....one day cannot walk,other day make 50-60km bycicle ride with one rest....Absolute insanity.....still recuperate from Friday....still electric convulsions in testicles...suffer often,but still alive.one of the last from my generation of dopefiends.

Sounds like every persons nightmare that live in Florida or Louisiana.

When I lived down there and walked my dog across canal bridges we would always startle them underneath and they always scared the crap out of me by their sudden movements.
I'm still waiting to see how much my bill might be. I still don't want to talk about it but let's just say there were helicopters involved.

I haven't been insured (not by choice) since I moved here.

I'm still waiting to see how much my bill might be. I still don't want to talk about it but let's just say there were helicopters involved.

I haven't been insured (not by choice) since I moved here.
I hated Florida. Loved the weather......hated the politics, the palmetto bugs, the lizards, the mildew, and the traffic.

I am sorry to hear that you can't access basic insurance to cover your health. I believe it is every persons right to be able to be as healthy and live as well as they possibly can. Doesn't matter if we smoke and drink and do drugs....when we get hurt or become ill the least our Government can do is get us back on our feet. Not over and over and over.......but too many of us get hurt or ill and then have to suffer because there is no help.

I just got five stars IRL you guys.

1VGpx5d.jpg

What to do with life, when boosters are mandated to work, and yet the nurses won't give me it due to my heart and side effects from the second shot. Lost af,

Still sober, wish i could escape my head atm. Discord banned my new account for flagging it as spam lol.

kinda wish they just gave me the booster shot, like wtf i told them to and that idc i accept all the risks. I was looking foward to working. Fuck the whole system.

If these mandates are not removed by the end of april, hell idk how the fuck im expected to get thru the next month.

I have two shots. Why can't i fucking work, Bet by the time people all get their 3rd shot here they will make people have a 4th to work.

The hate flowing in me right now is really next level. Might be some of the worst hate i have ever felt in over a decade.

How much can somebody endure before the snap and cross the line.

i have pulled myself out of holes before, but the level of restrictions imposed on my daily human life is fucked. I did everything they asked of me. Hell i even went in there and begged to get that 3rd shot. They should of just let me take the jab out and shoot myself up with it. at least id had that fucking job. Thats all i cared about. I wanted to be able to live like a normal human being working doing something not sitting every day as a bum, with no purpose.

I resist all the urges to revert back to the drugs i was doing.

Maybe i should try hitch hike to the occupation in our captial it would be a 10 hour car drive, i do not have a car.

Though id much prefer somebody start a french style revolution. If the government will not let work the job i wanted with two shots. Then id rather live under the taliban.

Past 3 nights Ive had a lady company and a smoking hot one. On top of that shes actually intelligent and we have similar sick humour. Shes helped me realize many things.