D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Chlorpheniramine
Promethazine
Subutex
Xanax

If you never tried this drug cocktail you're missing out big time. There is something different about this combo than other similar drug combos like only promethazine with Subutex and Xanax together even. Hydroxyzine with opanas wouldn't even compare to it. It kinda feels like Ketamine mixed with opanas, xanax, scopolamine, and LSD. Very intensely euphoric especially with weed. You can literally sit there all day long for months straight just staring at the wall, out the window, or anything at all really, and be completely satisfied, content, not bored at all, extreme senses of well being. Very hallucinagenic too with comfortable delerium. It can make things feel really and look really bright and trippy. You have a very intense downer effect not wanting to move, but enough stimulation from the chlorpheniramine and subutex for it to feel extra good when you do move around or get up and do things. I've tried literally almost every drug in so many different combinations, and "The Holy Quadruplty" is definitely the best one IMO atleast. It's even better than heroin with meth or like Percocets with Xanax. Hallucinagenic effects comparable to LSD even with the xanax in the mix which is another distinct effect of this combination. If anyone on here has tried it please lmk what you think!

This is my favourite combo as well, although I’ve never tried it, or used two of the drugs listed, or even heard of one. It’s the SHIT!!

Holy Quadrupity represent! And meth!
You like meth? Well promethazine actually potently potentiates meth believe it or not...

I might give this a try just for kicks n giggles sometime soon, I got all the ingredients for the potion.

-GC
Trust me you won't regret it, unless you take to much of course... Please be careful if you do try it. It's very potent, especially with some good weed!
Here's the best/safest doses of the combo

Chlorpheniramine 24mg
Promethazine 37.5mg
Subutex 8mg sublingually, and 2mg at a time
Xanax 1mg

In that order too, but save the last 2mg of Subutex to do after the Xanax which is also best to do .5mg of the Xanax after the first dose of Subutex, and .5mg before the last dose of Subutex. You should take all the antihistamines first, or atleast not anytime after the 3rd quarter of Subutex, but deff atleast most of them to start it off! Smoking weed all day definitely adds to the combination big time! Please be safe, and lmk what you think of "The Holy Quadruplty"!

Last edited:
This is my favourite combo as well, although I’ve never tried it, or used two of the drugs listed, or even heard of one. It’s the SHIT!!

Holy Quadrupity represent! And meth!
How's it your favorite then if you never tried it? Lol

Taking both Chlorpheniramine (AKA Chlorphenamine outside the U.S.) and Promethazine seems redundant when they are both first-generation anti-histamines. Unless taking them together has some sort of bonus or effect I'm unaware of? Otherwise, just taking a larger dose or either/or would have the same effect and cut it down from having to take four different meds to just three.

My Holy Quadrupity would be:

Sertraline (Zoloft) - while I am aware this (and all SSRI and SNRI anti-depressants) has zero recreational properties or abuse potential*, it has been miraculous for me and literally both saved my life and changed it completely for the better, I have been on it for 12 years now and it still works just as well as ever. When I went on it my doctor said I would need to be on it for the rest of my life and I'm glad because I would fight anyone to the death who tried to take me off it.

Alprazolam (Xanax) Totally agree with you on this one, @The Holy Quadruplty , by FAR my favourite benzo. Starts working fast enough to help panic attacks, has the ideal duration for me, where it lasts a decent time but doesn't effect me for like 24-36 hours either. Most euphoric benzo for me, and I can always feel I've taken it (I hate benzo's that cause delusions of sobriety; you end up very obviously fucked up to other people but feel normal yourself, total waste) and it enhances everything.

Oxycodone (or Morphine or Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone) - I love strong opioids and find these the most euphoric. 'Nuff said.

Amphetamine Sulphate -(actual amphetamine sulphate that's like 75-83% purity, not shitty street speed that's on average 5-15% pure) - because sometimes I don't wanna eat and also sometimes I wanna party and be energized rather than sedated.

*it builds up in your system very slowly (so slowly it can take as long as 6-8 weeks for people to feel the full benefit, so taking a large dose will do nothing except give you awful side-effects like severely increase anxiety, sweating, trembling and nausea).

Trust me you won't regret it, unless you take to much of course... Please be careful if you do try it. It's very potent, especially with some good weed!
Here's the best/safest doses of the combo

Chlorpheniramine 24mg
Promethazine 37.5mg
Subutex 8mg sublingually, and 2mg at a time
Xanax 1mg

In that order too, but save the last 2mg of Subutex to do after the Xanax which is also best to do .5mg of the Xanax after the first dose of Subutex, and .5mg before the last dose of Subutex. You should take all the antihistamines first, or atleast not anytime after the 3rd quarter of Subutex, but deff atleast most of them to start it off! Smoking weed all day definitely adds to the combination big time! Please be safe, and lmk what you think of "The Holy Quadruplty"!
Lol man I'm on
90mg morphine
6mg clonazepam
4mg clorphenamine
600 mg gabapentin
Lovely warm fuzziness