• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

Daily use makes it so you can't feel a thing in terms of a high/euphoria with gabapentinoids. Even 2 days in a row and I need like 3 times the dose to feel the same effect the second day. So I will only take gabapentinoids once every few days, I leave at least 2 full days between doses and I can experience the full effect every time.

If you've been taking it daily for a while, you probably will have withdrawals if you stop suddenly.
I take it every day as migraine prevention for nerve damage in my neck (and anxiety and sleep purposes) and the only thing that stays the same is its ability to make me feel drowsy at the end of my staggering. Every once in a wihle, for some reason, I'll feel it pretty pronounced in the evening hours. I'll think "damn I feel kind of fucked up and wobbly". It's a strange one just like phenibut. I'd be lying if I said I didn't completely miss how it was when I started but taking days off isn't really an option for me as I take 2400mg/day.

It is a godsend for keeping my neck injury-caused migraines away though. In fact, it's about the only thing that works.

Edit: Forgot this was a pregabalin thread, was speaking on gabapentin. I definitely do not take 2400mg of Lyrica a day... :LOL:

Last edited:
fuck i gotta go to dr this morn and get a scrip for 180 of those bastards... pregab. lol
gabap is enjoyable but takes a lot of tweaking diet, timing etc.
pop a pregab and regardless its comin for ya. hahahha
later bro

fuck i gotta go to dr this morn and get a scrip for 180 of those bastards... pregab. lol
gabap is enjoyable but takes a lot of tweaking diet, timing etc.
pop a pregab and regardless its comin for ya. hahahha
later bro
I used to know this lady when name brand Lyrica was first hitting the big time and she would give me her entire script for 20 bucks because she thought I was nice and I offered her help when she would come into my work. I was amazed by how fucking floored I got from it lol

a dove fir a scrip of lyrica when it first hit? Ya got a good fuckin deal imo :rolleyes:
wonder what the street prices now might throw a few hundred. lol
let me check on that right now. lol

edit: 5 buck for 100mg is the general price on this atm. fuck, got me thinkin. lol that dolla was for gabap. lol least I could pay the bills. ;)

Last edited:
This sure is a weird drug, love the pain relieving, anxiolytic and hypnotic effects but hate how much it scrambles my brain and how wobbly it makes me. was trying to write as i felt compelled to from its other nice effects. Handwritig was fucked! The next day I was up early and had penty of hours to get ready for work. Time distorted and I was nearly late, a few hours felt like 20 mins..

Also not liking the research I read about it destroying neural pathways in some way, makes sense, I feel chemically retarded on this, more than benzos or phenibut. I also only need about 75mg for decent effects but have tried 650mg once, always wise to start low as it hits me way harder than most people describe on here and other forums.

Im only using this very infrequently to help taper off subs and benzos, it s helpful for that but i'm kind of glad I don't enjoy a lot of its effects, less addictive for me.

This sure is a weird drug, love the pain relieving, anxiolytic and hypnotic effects but hate how much it scrambles my brain and how wobbly it makes me. was trying to write as i felt compelled to from its other nice effects. Handwritig was fucked! The next day I was up early and had penty of hours to get ready for work. Time distorted and I was nearly late, a few hours felt like 20 mins..

Also not liking the research I read about it destroying neural pathways in some way, makes sense, I feel chemically retarded on this, more than benzos or phenibut. I also only need about 75mg for decent effects but have tried 650mg once, always wise to start low as it hits me way harder than most people describe on here and other forums.

Im only using this very infrequently to help taper off subs and benzos, it s helpful for that but i'm kind of glad I don't enjoy a lot of its effects, less addictive for me.
One side effect I've always hated that has also never completely gone away with full tolerance (gabapentin and pregabalin) is their ability to make me forget what i'm about to say as I'm about to say it. That can be very frustrating when you constantly forget shit and have it on the tip of your tongue. It's better now but still happens from time to time where I'll just sort of blank out. Kind of fucked.

One side effect I've always hated that has also never completely gone away with full tolerance (gabapentin and pregabalin) is their ability to make me forget what i'm about to say as I'm about to say it. That can be very frustrating when you constantly forget shit and have it on the tip of your tongue. It's better now but still happens from time to time where I'll just sort of blank out. Kind of fucked.
This may be corrected by a lower dosage. It worked for me and others I know.
Talk to ya doc about this, yes?
Always love

Well docs in Australia are gonna start cracking down on writing prescriptions for lyrica now

I get that as well but don't know if it's from antipsychotics

This may be corrected by a lower dosage. It worked for me and others I know.
Talk to ya doc about this, yes?
Always love
I've actually been transitioning to a lower dosage due to running low and using... let's call them Eastern versions of Neurontin and it has been essentially unnoticeable. (2400mg to 1800mg to 1600mg to around 1200mg). I receive my normal script from a psychiatrist who gave them to me for fragmented sleep issues due to erratic work schedule (plus he knows about my neck and how I used to take it in high doses) and, ironically, as I lowered my dose my problems waking up every hour or two during the night have all but disappeared. Last 3 days I've only woke up a total of twice in the night. Probably gonna just stick on a lower dose and hoard the extras.

Last 3 days I've only woke up a total of twice in the night. Probably gonna just stick on a lower dose and hoard the extras.
This sounds promising... and I have a cache of my own...lol shhhhhhh da man somewhere round here. I can smell the bacon frying....
Best wishes and if something changes get back to this, yes?
Gotta love those good sleep patterns it makes all the difference in the world... at least in my experiences.
Glad something is helping someone. We all need help in some fasion - called a universal hunger: We all hungry for something. ;)
Love

I take ONE 150 MG of oregabalin daily and get a high for a few hours after it kicks in which takes a couple hours, after the initial high (makes me feel stoned but with lots of energy) I get sleepy and if I take just a 30min nap I wake up feeling no drowsiness or anything as if I hadn’t taken it. You’re taking a LOT of pregabalin. I’ve been on it for over a year and one pill a day still gets me a nice little buzz and it says if I just started taking it I haven’t built a tolerance or anything to it to where I need more than one a day whatsoever. It’s not like gabapentin where you need three or 400 mg Steven file. One 150 mg capsule should do you just fine.

Anyone ever taken a high dose but using the low dosed capsules?
I've just got 67 x 25mg capsules, thats 1675mg which is an ideal if anything liiittle high dose for me, my sweet spots around 1400mg id say.
I'd like to take 1400mg so thats a LOT of capsules to swallow. Is there anything that i should be concerned about swallowing that amount of - whatever the capsule is made from-? Talking 56 capsules here lol.
It'll be on an empty stomach.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh yeah and they're all expired from 2019/2020 if that makes a difference to the capsules? I know it wont to the chemical itself, they've been stored well and are still in blisters.

Honestly I would dump out the content of capsules and either parachute or mix with water and down it.