• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

IME?
Blown away high. :eek: Dangerously so, imo.
Of course do not mix with anything else in higher doses of pregabalin (or any other gaba drug) I can still get a buzz from 100mg but rarely do I imbibe. @300mg I am sailin. 600mg drunken. 900mg and ya have weekend at bernies content. This is just me, though.
Ya have a tolerance to 300mg for years... dose 600mg and see what ya feel.
Will do I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and tell him to refill my prescription of Lyrica for 300 mg capsules 2 to 3 times a day I'll report back my opinion! 😊😊😊

Will do I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and tell him to refill my prescription of Lyrica for 300 mg capsules 2 to 3 times a day I'll report back my opinion! 😊😊😊
Hey I suggested what I did for experimental purpose. lol Just to experience. Once, maybe. Some can get some awful withdrawals if taking this med over a longer period of time so the higher you get and the longer you stay there the farther one will have to come down... ya know?
I def was not encouraging substance abuse that could possibly end up a train wreck. :p
Please be careful and stay safe, yeah?
<3

Hey I suggested what I did for experimental purpose. lol Just to experience. Once, maybe. Some can get some awful withdrawals if taking this med over a longer period of time so the higher you get and the longer you stay there the farther one will have to come down... ya know?
I def was not encouraging substance abuse that could possibly end up a train wreck. :p
Please be careful and stay safe, yeah?
<3
We'll keep that in mind thanks for the suggestion sometimes I just end up in withdrawal from other things because I have a hard time getting access to doctors my family sucks and I don't usually get rides to my appointments and trying to save up for a car but difficult with all my health problems. But for sure we'll start saving up more of my Lyrica and get that dosage up and next time I'm experienced any opioid, benzo or ketamine withdrawal I'll add in a few extra that day to see if it combats any of the withdrawal effects and will report back if I experience any unique experiences.

Like always thank you so much and I'll do the best I can to stay safe and you take care of yourself too! Sending positive vibes!

[[Xerox copy Frankie M.D. LOL]]

I can give tips and tricks how to quit this evil drug. Was at around 2 grams for 2 months and tapered to 0 in two months with the help of clonidine, propranolol,phenibut, gabapentin and kratom. Taking just the kratom and gabapentin today. I have 0 motivation, life is shit but much better compared to how it COULD have been.

Tolerance sucks doesn’t it on Lyrica? Skyrockets.
im sure it does skyrocket. havent gotten to that point. dont really want them anymore.
again i think it has to do with ingesting fractions of mgs than grams to keep "me" right.
hard sometimes finding exactly what works for a specific "issue(s)".
docs will throw grams of lyrica at me if i want just not needed atm didnt work well for pains/aches relaxation for me but know that shit will kick a mf ass if abused. both way going in and coming out.
best wishes

They want to prescribe this one to me for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia. Not sure yet if I wanna do it or not. They all say it's basically non-addictive, but then I read a lot of people who think otherwise...

Good thing or getting it for free every 14 days for 3 years, sometimes I think if the price is just not covered by insurance by employment, maybe I would be free of it!
couple months back when I started loosing feeling or tingling above the knee,(fybro-neuropathic) It started getting real purpose as real help with the some of the pains are gone!
With that in mind skyrocketing tolerance sometimes just go baseline! Who will know with those "gaba-modulators" VGCC or whatevers!

I didn't take any a week last week as I tried to cut back the dosage with Phenibut which is something I do like couple times a year
What happened is that I was like in this loop of Anhedonia but thinking I know a thing or two on all those Gabapentinoids, and what happened is Phenibut this time made 2+2=5, couldn't get the right dose, was vomiting and I think I first time got like manic state where I couldn't have couple straight thoughts I could just call my doc to refill my lyrica but on friday we had the Vukovar comemo day which is national holiday and doc didn't work!

Then on saturday I felt fine took 2gr Phenibut and bam anxiety, boiling blood for the lack of better term, racing heart, I didn't slept 8 hours in total that week just, I lost vitamins, maybe low blood sugar.

He who walk the road of Gaba-meds knows or can relate with the mad curvy road with CEVS, Oevs, hypnagogia,

So yesterday I collect myself in the head like lyrica is my demon and saving grace or at least devil I know!
Phenibut is from now a NO-NO in my collection cause side effects are there! with no effects!
Good thing I don't work one more week, I was alone most of the days which was another good thing.
Recent blood tests have shown I have reduced kidney function which could be due to me abusing high doses of Pregabalin for the last couple of years.

So I'm giving it a long break.
This is something I will need also get looked at, but in my case when I just hold back a little they work like turbo!

Pregabalin is addictive and it work better than any benzo in my case for anxiety made by anxiety meds in the first place and I will deff. continue to take it till it stops working

Baclofen was a long time ago but it was unpredictable also,

Maybe Mirogabalin which should be what like 10x stronger when it hits the market!, till then
O and I could have change it to gabapentin but my psych said, You can but you won't do any good just will have more side effects, 450 mg Is deff best sweet spot if taken at once with coffee followed by 150mg later for sleep, my circadian rythm is f. so
One thing I regret is the fact that I got myself addicted to Lyrica. I should've left it to be taken as needed only. :(
That is now something I still thing can be managed, will see in following days.

stabilized or out of loop of Phenibut it was 50g in two weeks, maybe couple days more but now after todays migraine which is something that I never suffer due to buprenorphine 2mg and with bupe 2mg 300mg pregabalin morning and 300night with Concerta 36 and lorazepam if needed, stabilized but memory of phen trippin??
I still feel like I was tripping two weeks cause Phenibut is great drug but just not for my normal life, when partying or something that lasts couple days this vendor is fast in delivery!

They want to prescribe this one to me for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia. Not sure yet if I wanna do it or not. They all say it's basically non-addictive, but then I read a lot of people who think otherwise...
In my own experience, having been addicted to nearly every substance possible and enduring their withdrawals, lyrica is the one drug I can use for a month or so straight and stop without experiencing severe withdrawals. I felt mildly uncomfortable for a week perhaps, but nothing like opiate or benzo withdrawal. However, everyone reacts differently to various compounds as it’s quite evident that some have had trouble with withdrawals.

Lyrica is always in my arsenal of drugs. It’s highly effective for neuropathic pain and anxiety disorders when used in therapeutic dosages. It’s also very recreational when used in higher dosages and combines beautifully with other substances.

Well shit, I ran out of lyrica a few days ago and am concerned customs nabbed my package. Was shipped from overseas on the 3rd so it can just be the holidays, but usually it’s here in 9-13 days tops. Have had Covid and the lyrica seemed to really help with the body aches, nausea, and appetite, but now I’m having mild lyrica withdrawals on top of Covid.

In my own experience, having been addicted to nearly every substance possible and enduring their withdrawals, lyrica is the one drug I can use for a month or so straight and stop without experiencing severe withdrawals. I felt mildly uncomfortable for a week perhaps, but nothing like opiate or benzo withdrawal. However, everyone reacts differently to various compounds as it’s quite evident that some have had trouble with withdrawals.

Lyrica is always in my arsenal of drugs. It’s highly effective for neuropathic pain and anxiety disorders when used in therapeutic dosages. It’s also very recreational when used in higher dosages and combines beautifully with other substances.

When you say recreational in higher doses, how much are you talking about roughly? And what other substances does it combine well with?

I've found that tolerance increases very rapidly and never seems to go back down

When you say recreational in higher doses, how much are you talking about roughly? And what other substances does it combine well with?

I've found that tolerance increases very rapidly and never seems to go back down
My ability to build up a tolerance to lyrica has been kind of all over the place. I’ve been using it relatively consistently for past couple of years in stints of 3-4 month binges with some breaks in betweeen. Dosages have ranged from 300-450 all the way up to 1200mg daily. Sometimes tolerance doesn’t build too rapidly and goes back down quickly. Other times it seems like it’s the inverse, so it’s been quite of unpredictable in that regard.

I think it mixes well with all substances, perhaps not in excess with alcohol, but especially with benzos, somas, stimulants (in low dosages), psychs, and dissociatives.

The past few months I managed to stay below 600mg, but that was mostly due to being in school. Seemed like anything of 300-450 mg would start to inhibit cognition, so I tried to keep in lower range. Now I’m completely out. Usually the withdrawals are pretty mild and manageable for me, but I think the fact that I have Covid is making it more difficult.

My ability to build up a tolerance to lyrica has been kind of all over the place. I’ve been using it relatively consistently for past couple of years in stints of 3-4 month binges with some breaks in betweeen. Dosages have ranged from 300-450 all the way up to 1200mg daily. Sometimes tolerance doesn’t build too rapidly and goes back down quickly. Other times it seems like it’s the inverse, so it’s been quite of unpredictable in that regard.

I think it mixes well with all substances, perhaps not in excess with alcohol, but especially with benzos, somas, stimulants (in low dosages), psychs, and dissociatives.

The past few months I managed to stay below 600mg, but that was mostly due to being in school. Seemed like anything of 300-450 mg would start to inhibit cognition, so I tried to keep in lower range. Now I’m completely out. Usually the withdrawals are pretty mild and manageable for me, but I think the fact that I have Covid is making it more difficult.

I got to the stage where I was using many many grams in one go to achieve that pleasnt trippines effect (something I've never experinces from Benxos). I know that is a crazy amount, but even when I abstain for weeks it doesnt seem to reduce my tolrence for it

I've been reading some posts in this thread and I'm really concerned about my use of Lyrica. They prescribed it to me a long time ago, maybe 6 years, today I took 1200mg and I feel relaxed... I have a cocaine abuse problem that I have been maintaining for about 8 months in doses of more than 1gr per day. How fucked up can my brain and my body be, if we add to that my use of ketamine, tramadol and mdma, I can simply think of a very early death... April 1st is my 24th birthday... I don't want to live anymore .

I've been reading some posts in this thread and I'm really concerned about my use of Lyrica. They prescribed it to me a long time ago, maybe 6 years, today I took 1200mg and I feel relaxed... I have a cocaine abuse problem that I have been maintaining for about 8 months in doses of more than 1gr per day. How fucked up can my brain and my body be, if we add to that my use of ketamine, tramadol and mdma, I can simply think of a very early death... April 1st is my 24th birthday... I don't want to live anymore .
Hey dude, we've all been in similar spots, especially in the heights of our respective addictions. Might I suggest forums such as Health and Recovery and The Dark Side for support? 💙
@Lil'LinaptkSix