• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

Got 10g at a good price. I suspended it in VG. Took 5mg for an allergy test. ( I felt that a little ) I really don't do anything besides trams for back pain once in a while. My source said she had this so i thought why not!

Going to try 25 to 30mg in tomorrow or the next day.

Neurotic: You're welcome. Yeah, I've also read that the proportion of serotonin release on 5 mapb is higher than mdma, and almost no d/ne release unlike mdma as well. I guess those are the main pharmacological differences.

Are you interested in trying it? Do be cautious concerning the dose, and the vasoconstriction. I'm a bit impervious to a lot of negative side effects, but that one got me good with this one (otoh, I haven't tried That many different chems). But that only occurred on a high dose for me.

Others report no negative side effects, so who knows really? The 5 mapb "roll" is still pretty good though. I did like it a lot on the first couple times I tried it. :)

My last two attempts at trying to get off on this chemical 75 mgs each time had me falling asleep, only to awaken hours later with dilated pupils and no more interest in sleep.

5-mapb seems unpredictable.

@Kl, yes i am interested in it. it seems like the best of the currently available empathogen RC's - at least in theory. hopefully i will try it soon enough.

thanks for your tips man

Neurotic-Ya, I thought so too so I went ahead and got some. It does seem to be the closest to mdma from my and others' accounts.

It's fun to provide info that ends up being of use to someone. So Np! :)

Got 10g at a good price. I suspended it in VG. Took 5mg for an allergy test. ( I felt that a little ) I really don't do anything besides trams for back pain once in a while. My source said she had this so i thought why not!

Going to try 25 to 30mg in tomorrow or the next day.

what is VG????

OK so I took this one a little too far recently, mainly because I was all about having a night of fun with the wife. I ingested 90 mg oraly, stuff dissolved instantly in just a little bit of water, mixed with some Gatorade in a shot glass

Down it went, she took roughly half. I was feeling first alerts at 20 minutes and then at the half hour mark while it felt pretty good I wanted more, and I decided to add on another 40 mg up my nose.

I really kinda shouldn't of done that but I have to say it was increadibly intense, and I felt rather off the chain so to speak. Every bit of rabid sex loving raver dog came out of me. I have to say it was a bit overwhelming by the one hour mark, the bumps HIT ME LIKE A FUCKING TRUCK and before I knew it, I really did kinda feel thoroughly E traded, as though I had taken 3 hits of good strong E from back in the day.

would I do it again.... probably not at least not that much, trip report is not for the faint of heart but it is up in the right section. I have to say this, at one point I was kind of a mess, I bet I looked like Stephen fucking Hawking or at least that's the way I felt, my head and neck was on a constant swerve my arms swerve in my arms were T rex heaven due to exquisite muscle spasms and again ..... it was all a bit much...... and even though I started this thing at 8 pm, I was up all night and my rolls probably did not wittle away until around 4 in the mounring. If I had been out dancing I probably would have sweat it out and been just a bit better off

Finally CRASHED hard last night,...... not ill effects thus far now 48 full hours later.

mad bruxism but not as bad as whatever full moons I used to take back in the day. Those giant wafers were great from cali, but the shit coming out of NYC was a lil too much IMO I remember I think I chewed on the side of tounge and it felt good.........

but yeah my jaw is sore now and I could barely open it to eat a little yesterday

PS Oral ROA definitely lasts longer and hits in a more subdued way..... something to remember for anyone who wants to feel just a bit higher

60 mg is probably spot on for a pure nasal dose (for me) but it winds up giving me a fucking gag reflex when I do that much the drip from that stuff killed me on a experimental run. 40 mg is bearable though, or perhaps my body just absorbed it more cause I was already ingesting it..... not sure really.

Oh my wife went with a rectal redose (she waited but ultimately redosed herself maybe an hour after the initial oral dose. something she is quite fond of from her old raver days, again dissolved in seconds in room temp water..... 40 to 50 mg just disappears in less then 1 mg of water.

sex was fun but fairly complicated and visceral at the same time, the actual climax felt....... off somewhat for me hard to explain.......... when I actually got hard I felt my body was going to explode........ and sex was great but it seemed oddly off at the very end..... I some how expected more.....

good night all

weadazoid please keep us updated a week after your roll so sometime next week please. Some of the trip reports people got sick got sick a few days after and over a week after. It happened to me from about days 3-8 afterwards, first two afterwards I was fine, then again i took 5-htp starting o day three, with 450 mgs egcg which makes it work way better. also tok passion flower sleep supplement day three, so those very well could have interacted....anyways just please keep us updated if the week after is good for you

no problems so far no issue with sleep, back to feeling pretty normal. Minor soreness in jaw still but much much better on day 3

I will keep everyone updated

9 days have passed, no regrets no issues, no way I go that far with this one again though. I think had a just been patient 90 mg oral would have been more then enough, or maybe ingest 50 mg and bump 40 mg. Like I said I like the reward of bumping this stuff, even if the drip is nasty as all get out.

I did this combo last weekend:

5-MAPB (50mg) : 5-MeO-MiPT (5mg) : 2-FMA (15mg)

THE EXPERIENCE WAS VERY MELLOW YET COMPLETE AND SATISFYING, I FELT UTTERLY LUCID AND MUSIC AND NATURE WERE DELIGHTFUL. I FELT NO NEED TO REDOSE.

I also received free 5-EAPB and hate the idea no one likes it jajaja but the 5-MAPB was what it was supposed to be. Note both react the same to Marquis though.

I enjoy Moxy (5-MeO-MiPT) a lot at 8mg, and even feel it at 4mg. At 8mg it can get anxious and erratic, it really borders psychedelia but stays focused on tactil sensations and esthetic appreciations.

When I did the combo I was surprised NO ANXIETY was there to be felt, even after smoking HQ hydroponic Cannabis. I did smoke but up until the 4th hour, to be able to tell the peak of the combo without adulteration. It was amazing. I pinpoint the lack of anxiety to 2-FMA and maybe 5-MAPB, I have felt the anxiolitic effects of 2-FMA by itself before, and 5-MAPB is chemically designed to do so as well (I reckon).

Even if you or people you know have felt anxiety on Moxy, it will not be the same thing. Even the headspace of the Moxy is gone, the combo feels super lucid, not psychedelic like Moxy alone. As a fact I will be upping moxy from 5 to 8mg in my next combo, because honestly I am a psychedelic kind of guy, I rarely did MDMA ever, so I do like the mixture of effects, specially because Moxy is not traditionally psychedelic and is really rich on entactogenesis, so it can only add up to the goodness (I reckon).

I did stack on Antioxidants as if I was doing MDMA, before during and after the trip, just in case, and drank a lot of juices mixed with lemonade and electrolytes and ALCOHOL.

Disclaimer:

When I came down after 6 hours or 7 of beautiful effects and tried to go to sleep because I felt depleted (satisfied yet empty) I felt a throbbing headache on my forehead. I spent 2 hours feeling sort of sick due to the headache and lack of energy.

I will not blame the combo until I do more research but I will tell you where I fucked up:

> I drank about 5 or 6 liters of cocktails consisting in: juices (cranberry and pomegranate), electrolytes, lemonade, and BEER during the day, but the total contents of beer was a 6 pack. TOO MUCH ALCOHOL, because I drink like that on normal days and thought I could get away with it.

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL, enjoy the liquids, juices are good enough by themselves, you WON'T feel drunk, so there is no use in drinking alcohol. I was running on sugar and liquids, and I think my crash and headache was in part because I sugar-crashed.

> I usually only smoke cigarettes when I get super drunk once every other month, or when I trip hard and want to cull a bit of the anxiety I smoke a couple of them with psychedelics. This time I felt I had lungs of steel and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes, I did not feel bad doing so, nor disgusted, which I usually am with them.

Normally I can get a headache and body sickness if I smoke more than 5 cigarettes sober or with a couple of beers, specially with an empty stomach. So I am sure this added up to my crash and headache after the feel-great effects wore off.

> I had a light breakfast at 11 am and dropped at 1pm. I did not eat more in the whole day, due to combo induced anorexia, so when I tried to sleep with a bad headache at 9pm I was probably starving. I would get those headaches when I did not eat in the whole day when I was a kid.

So, do not drink alcohol, careful with the smokes, and have the ingredients for a smoothie or a smoothie ready to be drank at the middle of the trip.

Drinking feels good and flavors come up a lot, citrus are amazing. But chewing solids felt theoretically wrong during the trip. So make sure to make a smoothie with a banana and some cranberries or berries, maybe some nuts, whole milk or soy milk, maybe some peanut butter or an egg. Just so your body does not take a toll on your sanity when the all-mighty-effects wear off and reality catches on you.

Since this horrible relapse on chain smoking I decided to order a vaping device, provided the UK experiment proved that vaping is indeed 95% safer than smoking, so if I am going to satisfy an oral fixation during my trip, next time it will be with vapor of lowest nicotine content.

My bad headache was gone by the next day, and even the next day I had a hard time eating breakfast, by the time of dinner I had a full greasy comfort meal and felt great. The next day I felt a bit drained, I could not summon my usual voice to come out, I sounded tired, but by the second day I was on track and by the third day I felt my usually shiny disposition shining through, making jokes etc. I am waiting at least 5 more weeks before doing the next trial applying what I learned from my errors. Do not do what I did wrong! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Tried this one again after 8 months of my initial 80mg test

Did 125mg PO In a cPsule and I realllly liked it....very much like MDMA without the speedy feel.....very much liked it, I can see how someone could get addicted to doing this one all the time

But seeing as how there seems to be concern about this one and heart issues I will just save it for maybe twice a year

I was wondering what is better:

5-MAPB, MDAI, or 4-FA.

What are your thoughts on this.

To be fair I would use 5-MAPB or MDAI along with some 2-FMA and a pinch of 5-MeO-MiPT to round it better.

I was wondering what is better:

5-MAPB, MDAI, or 4-FA.

What are your thoughts on this.

To be fair I would use 5-MAPB or MDAI along with some 2-FMA and a pinch of 5-MeO-MiPT to round it better.

I dont know=never done it. according to the borax formula mdai is preferred over 5 mapb. good 5-mapb is a potent serotonin relaser, moreso than mdma for sure

only done 5-mapb solo and some people like it without the speediness just fine esp in home settings and that dont want to stay up late.

whats your 2-fma dose? for people that dont take stims much I would guess 15 mgs is enough to give a more milder dopamine and Norepinephrine and not cause any sleep issues.

Yes 15 mg was more than enough the time I tried it. I would actually up the Moxy not 2-fma. I enjoy 2-fma at 20-40 mg by itself, but in the combo 15 mg was enough to make itself present without casting a shadow on 5-MAPB.

Well............................ I'm glad I got mine before

.... it became a controlled substance in China????? WTF!!! According to Wikipedia it just happened I know that doesn't pull the plug on all vendors but my vendor disappeared LOL

poof....... gone

Did anyone hear any follow up to the story from earlier this year about the kids that thought they got PMA instead of 5-MAPB from a well respected german source? In the interest of harm reduction, I just want to figure out if that story was BS or not because I think there are some people sitting on their supply because of that scare.

Any validity to it?

Tried this one again after 8 months of my initial 80mg test

Did 125mg PO In a cPsule and I realllly liked it....very much like MDMA without the speedy feel.....very much liked it, I can see how someone could get addicted to doing this one all the time

But seeing as how there seems to be concern about this one and heart issues I will just save it for maybe twice a year

what was the difference between 80 mgs to 125 mgs for you on a scale on 1-10 how was 80 mgs, on a scale 1-10 how was 125 mgs?

no bad side effects?

Did anyone hear any follow up to the story from earlier this year about the kids that thought they got PMA instead of 5-MAPB from a well respected german source? In the interest of harm reduction, I just want to figure out if that story was BS or not because I think there are some people sitting on their supply because of that scare.

Any validity to it?

How did they come to the conlusion that it was PMA?