• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

thujone

Bluelight Crew
Took me a second: "What, why would the U.K be initiating more quantitative easing now?" ... "Ohhh, right..."

ack, i forgot to consider the meaning of those letters in macroeconomic context :\

in other news, i've been reading about the current labour crunch. we're between a rock and a hard place now - cost of living is still too elevated for the current wages but if wages spiral higher then inflation will stay elevated.

Electrum1

Bluelighter
silver.gif

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Wow. Maybe it's because Russia started blowing up the power plants in Ukraine like a real war

silver.gif

Electrum1

Bluelighter
Buy Intel? It's down to $29. $INTC

They're building a chip factory near me

15 year chart
FckTM-VacAE1Pof

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Lost every cent on my Twitter bet. :cry: I still think my timing was bad, but the thesis will ultimately be borne out. Unfortunately, in the options game, early is as bad as completely wrong.

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
The S&P500 is very close to testing the yearly low it reached in June. I think the market is overreacting to the last Fed meeting and will bounce back quick in the first three weeks of next month but might sell off again once earnings come out the third week of October.

Unfortunately the next 18-24 months are not looking good for crypto and tech stocks.

*** Not financial advice

Electrum1

Bluelighter
I'm going to go long natural gas ahead of the freeport lng plant reopening in November. We'll probably export a lot of natural gas to europe this winter