•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI
Staff member
All the people with 70 to 90 degree weather and high humidity are for sure in the south east.

It really is crazy how one part of the US is dealing with the worst drought in history and not that far away on the same continent the east coast (and SE in particular) gets tons of rain. Seattle gets less rain than most cities in the SE by a decent amount.

There are small areas in North Ga and the Carolinas that get enough rain to be classified as rain forests - only place in the contiguous US I think.
Yeah, isn't that wild. 2020-2021 weather patterns have been insane. Temps up and down, drought or a deluge of thunderstorms, muggy or dry, all in the same week :ROFLMAO:

Two days ago it was 84 and muggy. Last night it was a very chilly 37. I had packed away all my winter clothes and had to dig some back out again. From flip flops to shoes and socks. It's truly crazy.

I would love to see the Carolinas rain forest territory. Not so sure about Georgia.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Been super busy with stuff recently. Having full on panic attacks for two days now that don’t seem to want to let up. Anxiety is a bitch sometimes!

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
times are getting sketchy. everyone is a fucking pussy crybaby. Slavery was wrong, no questions about it. my ancestors on my dad's side were still in italy and on my mom's ireland. if someone is looking to me for restitution or an apology they got the wrong person

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever manufactured fentanyl I’ve been sniffing lately is literally destroying my nose.

Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)

Something new theyll keep reminding us about everyday

I mean, tho... another national holiday. Surely it's a good thing to celebrate the "official" end of slavery? What's bad about that?

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)

I mean, tho... another national holiday. Surely it's a good thing to celebrate the "official" end of slavery? What's bad about that?
since those people who are vehemently against CRT seem to want to forget it happened and not teach children about it, its probably good to have such a holiday so its not forgotten.