•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Im tired of the vehicle washing thing too - seems something always happens (like bird shit) not to long after it's washed. So much dust around here too so it only takes a couple days before it looks like you haven't washed it in weeks. Thinking of getting one of those car wash memberships and then just driving through there every few days as needed
if you have insurance just crash your car every week. wtf?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Got money in the bank
Got needles sat in the drawer
No one in town has K for sale, my guy not back in town until monday.

Fuck shit ass bitch cunt

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
i used to get all spun and delete all my posts on here.
I’m currently evaluating the $40 cost of replacing the base of the safe against the inestimable pleasure value of the 6 types of drug in the safe. We are currently in a 14 day lockdown and spending the first 7 of that coming down and then in unbuffered sobriety is not attractive.

People told me they are more successful long term just locking stuff up on rolling 24 hour periods but I didn’t listen.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
I have to change my cars serpentine belt later when I get off work. Have to remove the anti-freeze overflow, so hopefully this job wont be a little BitCh.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Spent the last couple of hours downloading all the dating apps again and pimping my profiles and already feel like giving up and uninstalling them. Fucking much easier not trying and just hurting all the time. Motherfucker

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I have to change my cars serpentine belt later when I get off work. Have to remove the anti-freeze overflow, so hopefully this job wont be a little BitCh.
Shouldn’t be a big deal if your car has an automatic belt tensioner and you are not too fucked up before you open the hood and get started.

Reactions: D's

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn’t be a big deal if your car has an automatic belt tensioner and you are not too fucked up before you open the hood and get started.
It doesn't have an automatic belt tensioner, so have to remove the overflow just so i can get the wrench on the tensioner pully. Tried last night and no luck. Have to use a 6point because it isn't wanting to ease up. Hopefully the pulley it's self isn't fucked.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
It doesn't have an automatic belt tensioner, so have to remove the overflow just so i can get the wrench on the tensioner pully. Tried last night and no luck. Have to use a 6point because it isn't wanting to ease up. Hopefully the pulley it's self isn't fucked.
Good luck. It’s sounding like a bigger job. Not worth getting a pro to come do it? Not that I’m doubting your capabilities…

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck. It’s sounding like a bigger job. Not worth getting a pro to come do it? Not that I’m doubting your capabilities…
Lol yeah I usually watch a YouTube video on how to do it, but this time one of my friends that is a mechanic is going to help me with it later. Hopefully it isn't going to be such a big issue since he knows what he is doing.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Okay. This is where i can rant, right, ventilate myself? Fuck i do it right now. Look, lovely people. Everything is not my fault. Many things are, but not EVERYTHING.

So i wake up this morning (late afternoon now) the usual shit, shaking like a motherfucking leaf. Vomiting. And my mother did it AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!! sent the cops here. Due to me posting some self-destructive fucked up shit online yesterday. So here i was, and a policeman and a policewoman arrives. They evaluated the situation. Nothing dangerous, nothing acute. They wanted to send me to a hospital and i said cool, you know this shit better. It took 2 hours before the paramedics arrived. And the cops were here, with me, all that time. Fucking rock star cops, i mean it. At some point i actually felt like this is not the police versus some kind of an "offender" anymore. We were 3 humans, talking with each other. Honestly, God damn fucking absolutely THE BEST real life conversation i have had in MONTHS.

So the paramedics arrive. Take me to ER in an ambulance. I forgot my cigarettes here. Those of you who smoke tobacco, know how fucked up shit it is, when you do not have it. It is REALLY hard for me to pass an evaluation from a psychiatric, and not end up locked down AGAIN for fucking months and months. I admitted depression. I admitted anxiety. I admitted alcoholism. I did not admit hallucinations or psychosis (look, really, they are not here, within me, now. They have been, severely, but not now)

So then they let me go. Totally fucked. Busted left ankle, limping like a fucking zombie, completely in an other side of this city. I find a grocery store. Bought tobacco and fucking shit load of beer. So here i am. I have done plenty of fucked up shit, take my word for it. BUT THIS ONE WAS NOT MY FAULT. So i cut the fuckers off, and i will leave this city, where i have lived all my life (39 years) and i give my address to NO ONE.

Why mom could not come? She knows really well where i live. I have even given my home door key to her. And she knows that i am never violent, against anyone. Yeah i might say strange stuff. Sometimes it can be really close to hate speech. But i harm no one. Why WHY this bullying? They are nothing anymore. My so called relatives. My so called friends. They are only here to bring me down, and i am a fucking certified professional of bringing myself down without others trying to do that shit.

Sorry. I had to do this. Thank you for letting me share.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I am about to go to a festival and meet a bunch of people, and this experimental cancer drug has made me break out, particularly with a huge red pimple on the tip of my nose.

>;(

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I am about to go to a festival and meet a bunch of people, and this experimental cancer drug has made me break out, particularly with a huge red pimple on the tip of my nose.

>;(
Is it the kind of festival where you can paint your face to match your level of psychedelic fuckedupness? Is it a sunny day there? Put some zinc cream on your nose for sun protection and no-one will be the wiser.