•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

D's

Administrator
Staff member
was gonna pick up a bicycle this morning but now it's supposed to rain for a week.
yeah, when ever i rode my bike in the rain my helmet, wrist pads, knee pads, and elbow pads would get all wet. so I too know what it is like being a pussy and not riding in the rain.

mechanic friend worked 3rd shift last night, and I am hoping he will be around to assist me with fixing the car.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Id do meth again if I didn't end up in the psych ward literally every time.
Ever tried taking it while taking anti-psychotics? I’m sure the only reason I’ve survived it is because I also take Abilify. It blocks some of the euphoria but is neuroprotective and stops you getting psychotic no matter how hard you go.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Ever tried taking it while taking anti-psychotics? I’m sure the only reason I’ve survived it is because I also take Abilify. It blocks some of the euphoria but is neuroprotective and stops you getting psychotic no matter how hard you go.
No, only been on them after rehab from binges. Then I quit before ever relapsing. Might make sense.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
yeah, when ever i rode my bike in the rain my helmet, wrist pads, knee pads, and elbow pads would get all wet. so I too know what it is like being a pussy and not riding in the rain.

mechanic friend worked 3rd shift last night, and I am hoping he will be around to assist me with fixing the car.
dude I'm 52 and haven't rode a bike in 20 years. I'm playing the old man card here......

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I did take dextroamphetamine on Zyprexa and could barely get high even at hundreds of milligrams. Could see it leading to OD.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
dude I'm 52 and haven't rode a bike in 20 years. I'm playing the old man card here......
well, hmmm let me think..
what if you were to like go buy a little piece of crack across town, come home, and once you start craving more crack then just hop on the bike. i kind of did the same but with a manual transmission car. had no clue how to drive one but ended up scoring some meth and made it back safely.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
well, hmmm let me think..
what if you were to like go buy a little piece of crack across town, come home, and once you start craving more crack then just hop on the bike. i kind of did the same but with a manual transmission car. had no clue how to drive one but ended up scoring some meth and made it back safely.
this is exactly why I love this place nothing but helpful advice

D's

Administrator
Staff member
this is exactly why I love this place nothing but helpful advice
i try to help when i can man.
or you could like get a girlfriend, knock her up, when she has the baby be a part of its life like throw the baseball with him/her, then one day just tell your kid you will 'brb, going to get some smokes', and just ride the bike into the sunset.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i try to help when i can man.
or you could like get a girlfriend, knock her up, when she has the baby be a part of its life like throw the baseball with him/her, then one day just tell your kid you will 'brb, going to get some smokes', and just ride the bike into the sunset.
YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH. THAT PREGGERS SHIT IS A TRAP.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
The last person to hug me, last may, the only one in 3 years, was a cop in full riot gear and me draped in all black, screaming in his face obscenities, offered me a hug and I took it. Call me a bootlicker, but Wish someone snapped a pic.