•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Moaning about mf taking the new me as a play toy wait til the fuckin monster of yore emerges.... I do not want this but looks like some need it in a global sense.
Feeling like a pokemon whatever that is. All cute and shit til it is called on to do it's do.

6am-64-14m

Staff member
WTF am I gonna do with bobo and budah? holy fuck man da shit gettin deep. i need some fuckin inspiration and getting absolutely nothing fuckin brain dead. Ahhhhhh.... shit. Why is all this on me?
FUCK!
Jah I need ya help

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Family, I am (again) at war with the "evil" forces. Only time will tell if there is any scarring to be had.
I need ya support. Just good vibes and shit works great. I really have no clue wth imma do yet cause not making any moves til I know SO is safe and sheltered. This son of hers is a piece of work and he's even bullying his moms when he has her alone. I wanna bust his grape but have to be patient and wait on that if the time comes.
We have a plan of escape (her first to a "high-rise" type place for the elderly and whatnot), what she cannot put in her "spot" we will put in storage.
After she is safe and our things are out I may stay til he comes to check the place out and give him a warm, friendly greeting and calmly walk away.
Good vibes, fam... that's all I ask. If it's prayers let's have em, please. Anything ya got that will help us avoid a dark place.
Love always
Thanks
Not gonna do anything "stupid" but ya know once ya free....

Wishing you well and sending good vibes, brother. Don't do anything rash that you could get in trouble for. But do protect yourself and your partner as best you can. Some people fucking suck.

Flies and mosquitos are the only thing I will intentionally kill. Everything else gets to live except the occasional squirrel in the road. I try my best to avoid them but the little bastards can't make up their mind. They make it to the other side safely then turn around and dart back into the road.

Squirrels are the worst about the road. Can't tell you how many times those fuckers are fully safe and then decide they need to turn back around and run right under your wheel. I pretty much just slow down whenever I see them so I can do my best to deny them their suicidal impulses.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Wishing you well and sending good vibes, brother. Don't do anything rash that you could get in trouble for. But do protect yourself and your partner as best you can. Some people fucking suck.

Squirrels are the worst about the road. Can't tell you how many times those fuckers are fully safe and then decide they need to turn back around and run right under your wheel. I pretty much just slow down whenever I see them so I can do my best to deny them their suicidal impulses.
Saw something that totally screwed up my day. Saw a kitty dead in the road right in front of my mobile home park. Looked like he got hit not too long before I seen him. I just hope it was a quick death and didn't suffer. Royally bummed me out as I'm a cat lover 😥

6am-64-14m

Staff member
Royally bummed me out as I'm a cat lover
I had to bury quite a few in SC cause there were so many cats in our area (feral) that it was inevitable. I dreaded walking on our porch in the AMs as if there was a lille buddy in the road it would fuck my whole day up. It never got easier.... Honestly it totally sucked.

Illyria99

Bluelighter
For the second time in three weeks, I had to call a plumber. My fucking neighbours put wads of thick baby wipes in their toilet again...and it backed up MY toilet. Again! Stupid motherfuckers. How did they ever manage to dodge a coat hanger?!

I really have to work on my anger issues, because I was so enraged I couldn't see for a few minutes. But...if this plumbing thing happens one more time, they're going to have a SERIOUS problem.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
For the second time in three weeks, I had to call a plumber. My fucking neighbours put wads of thick baby wipes in their toilet again...and it backed up MY toilet. Again! Stupid motherfuckers. How did they ever manage to dodge a coat hanger?!

I really have to work on my anger issues, because I was so enraged I couldn't see for a few minutes. But...if this plumbing thing happens one more time, they're going to have a SERIOUS problem.
Humans are the only species on this planet that raise my blood pressure to unprecedented levels. That why I prefer living with animals to people. Plus with unconditional love.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Saw something that totally screwed up my day. Saw a kitty dead in the road right in front of my mobile home park. Looked like he got hit not too long before I seen him. I just hope it was a quick death and didn't suffer. Royally bummed me out as I'm a cat lover 😥

I hate that. :( The worst road trip of my life, a few years ago... we hit traffic and traffic and traffic, and had to take 2 long detours eventually, making a 13 hour trip into an almost 16 hour trip. I had taken a microdose of DOC for alertness for the very long drive, and was pretty sensitized emotionally, especially because on top of that, it was what turned out to be the last time I saw my dad alive, he was suffering so badly and I had a feeling I wouldn't see him again. It seemed like everything happening was highlighting the pain in the world to me. All of our stops seemed to highlight the worst in humanity. Saw some rednecks get into a fight over a spot in line at McDonald's, shit like that. Then with 4 hours left to go, in the middle of nowhere, the whole sound system in my car went out. And then like one minute later, I saw a dead kitty in the road. She was a beautiful, fluffy girl cat, and her face was undamaged. She was looking up at me from the road, staring straight into my eyes, clearly dead though, her body was destroyed. It was horrible, it really affected me. She looked a lot like my girl cat, she looked so sweet and so sad. All I could think about was how devastated her owners would be. I wanted to stop and go back to move her out of the road so they would be able to possibly identify the body and actually know for sure what happened, but I couldn't because it was a 4 lane highway with a median and barely any exits. It really fucked with me a lot, and there was no music or even radio to cut the silence. Then literally not 5 minutes later, I passed a dead dog, a big smear of blood from when it dragged itself out of the road after being hit. it was laying on the side of the road.

That was a bad day.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
I hate that. :( The worst road trip of my life, a few years ago... we hit traffic and traffic and traffic, and had to take 2 long detours eventually, making a 13 hour trip into an almost 16 hour trip. I had taken a microdose of DOC for alertness for the very long drive, and was pretty sensitized emotionally, especially because on top of that, it was what turned out to be the last time I saw my dad alive, he was suffering so badly and I had a feeling I wouldn't see him again. It seemed like everything happening was highlighting the pain in the world to me. All of our stops seemed to highlight the worst in humanity. Saw some rednecks get into a fight over a spot in line at McDonald's, shit like that. Then with 4 hours left to go, in the middle of nowhere, the whole sound system in my car went out. And then like one minute later, I saw a dead kitty in the road. She was a beautiful, fluffy girl cat, and her face was undamaged. She was looking up at me from the road, staring straight into my eyes, clearly dead though, her body was destroyed. It was horrible, it really affected me. She looked a lot like my girl cat, she looked so sweet and so sad. All I could think about was how devastated her owners would be. I wanted to stop and go back to move her out of the road so they would be able to possibly identify the body and actually know for sure what happened, but I couldn't because it was a 4 lane highway with a median and barely any exits. It really fucked with me a lot, and there was no music or even radio to cut the silence. Then literally not 5 minutes later, I passed a dead dog, a big smear of blood from when it dragged itself out of the road after being hit. it was laying on the side of the road.

That was a bad day.
That must have been awful. I'm sorry of your dad's passing. To see one animal killed is bad enough, and seeing that twice is just too damn disturbing. I was thinking of taking the one I saw into a box and burying him behind my mobile home. But I think animal control must've came and got him or her and took it away. Which I'm kinda glad they did. It makes one go home and hug and kiss their own furbabies thats for sure. 🐱 🐕

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I moaned about stuff I shouldn't have even moaned about here last night that's my moan this morning while I drink a cannabis tea for a flu tummy.

Small piece of the story anyhow.

I'll save moaning about the flu for another day perhaps already done that enough I think.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I do have a legitimate moan actually except I already made it and it wasn't even a moan it was more of a statement.

I answered a house landline cold call an hour ago because my mum is out walking the dog and my mobile is switched off in case it was her but prepared for it to be some con merchant from India by accent usually.

It was. She began reading her script with a delay I'm calling you today blah blah blah washing machine warranty...

At that point without hesitation without losing control not even expressing anger I cut her with..."So you're calling me, to rip me off, Bitch. Fuck off. I'm very ill. Earn an honest living."

I didn't even need to hang up she did it for me I'm just not sure if she heard the last sentence but she definitely got the message.

That's just an example of how I'm not actually a "nice" person I'm just mature and more intelligent than perhaps I'm afforded credit generally.

Because those people as hard as a living is they are still doing something very disingenuous and they need some healthy incentive and deterrence that's what I am trying to offer them when I answer the line it's not out of spite or aggression.

Redirection. Don't do this please. I don't regret a word of it and I will say it again because it does need saying and these people need telling I'm afraid.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
I do have a legitimate moan actually except I already made it and it wasn't even a moan it was more of a statement.

I answered a house landline cold call an hour ago because my mum is out walking the dog and my mobile is switched off in case it was her but prepared for it to be some con merchant from India by accent usually.

It was. She began reading her script with a delay I'm calling you today blah blah blah washing machine warranty...

At that point without hesitation without losing control not even expressing anger I cut her with..."So you're calling me, to rip me off, Bitch. Fuck off. I'm very ill. Earn an honest living."

I didn't even need to hang up she did it for me I'm just not sure if she heard the last sentence but she definitely got the message.

That's just an example of how I'm not actually a "nice" person I'm just mature and more intelligent than perhaps I'm afforded credit generally.

Because those people as hard as a living is they are still doing something very disingenuous and they need some healthy incentive and deterrence that's what I am trying to offer them when I answer the line it's not out of spite or aggression.

Redirection. Don't do this please. I don't regret a word of it and I will say it again because it does need saying and these people need telling I'm afraid.
yeah it's not cool being harassed by that shit, it gets to me sometimes too-

a polite decline might be more appropriate though? the person on the other end of the line is a person, maybe not a 'bitch'...ahe might literally have to do that work to feed their family, who knows? - they might not be as fortunate as you to live in a country with a semi-decent welfare system etc

I cant see any "healthy incentive and deterrence" in what you said to her at all tbh

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
yeah it's not cool being harassed by that shit, it gets to me sometimes too-

a polite decline might be more appropriate though? the person on the other end of the line is a person, maybe not a 'bitch'...ahe might literally have to do that work to feed their family, who knows? - they might not be as fortunate as you to live in a country with a semi-decent welfare system etc

I cant see any "healthy incentive and deterrence" in what you said to her at all tbh
I can understand that of course but what if I had been a lonely senile pensioner who was about to be ripped off for everything I have ever worked and earned?

I strongly object to the fact that this is basically happening to any flies who get caught up in the net and they are only looking to catch flies I get they need to feed their children but still.

I don't feel politeness has a place in that discussion honestly and I am actually a polite person, by choice never obligation, never pretence.

And I am admittedly boiled over emotionally for lots of reasons currently. By the way thank you for your honest words in response to my genuine question to hear your thoughts yesterday on the other subject at hand Imappreciate your honesty and where you are coming from.

I reckon I would probably debate you but that is not to say disagree things just aren't quite so black and white and plain cut.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Illinois has this stupid fucking law that you can't buy alcohol until 11am on Sunday and i forgot to pick some up last night after work. well i got a bottle last night and drank it if we're being honest here. anyhow, start drinking at 11 means terrible hangover, or worse yet still drunk Monday morning when i start work at 5:30 which will probably lead to morning drinking and opiates again. man, i always let the same dog bite me twice. I'm not responsible for any posts after 11am Central Time btw

6am-64-14m

Staff member
I am moaning that the above post includes "and opiates again": if this happens I hope they are prescribed as everything at street level is tainted or not what they are sold as and this worries me.
One more fuckin accidental OD death here and I gotta pull out.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I am moaning that the above post includes "and opiates again": if this happens I hope they are prescribed as everything at street level is tainted or not what they are sold as and this worries me.
One more fuckin accidental OD death here and I gotta pull out.
I'm away from home for work atm so there will be no opies in my very near future.

hylite

Bluelighter
Still just trying to figure out the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone !?
I am down and out to the point now when I do take an occasional (random for reason ) oxycodone I feel like I am overdosing even when I get allot of energy. 😁 What's with that GUYZ.
And I am not a he she.
Sorry bout your divorces ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
Doesn't it only hurt when you laugh 😭💔
Why's that weird. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
I can't get over this drug taking thing then ?
Yeah.
I can't even remember what I was goin ta say.
Now I better copy and paste this into the Rant and Rave channel. What ever it's called moaning about.
Oh yeah. I prayed allot at least that going to help. Oh s#![.