•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Still just trying to figure out the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone !?
I am down and out to the point now when I do take an occasional (random for reason ) oxycodone I feel like I am overdosing even when I get allot of energy. 😁 What's with that GUYZ.
And I am not a he she.
Sorry bout your divorces ? 🀣🀣🀣🀣😁
Doesn't it only hurt when you laugh πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Why's that weird. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭
I can't get over this drug taking thing then ?
Yeah.
I can't even remember what I was goin ta say.
Now I better copy and paste this into the Rant and Rave channel. What ever it's called moaning about.
Oh yeah. I prayed allot at least that going to help. Oh s#![.
oxy puts me on more of a nod type high and hydro starts out energetic and ends all noddy. i prefer hydro

hylite

Bluelighter
oxy puts me on more of a nod type high and hydro starts out energetic and ends all noddy. i prefer hydro
Yes.
How are you ?
Are you alright.
I'm pissing. 😁
πŸ’—
I'm not even sure what it means though.

Can one CWE oxy then ? It is in a pill form soft and so hot. I have'nt even looked it up though. I am supposed to be quitting. 😭

I didn't even fathom what an oxycode is or that it even existed Until recently. I keep looking at the bottle to see if I am spelling it right.

So you know now what. I guess Imshould go look it up. 😁

Oxyco really helped me through allot THIS SUMMER. If you only knew. But I am getting better. It is a nice time of the year and it seems really safe. Except for the bright blaring sun all of the time. Gotta,remember not to loose the sunglasses.

Oh sht. So,at least I am down to the last 2mg. dose of hydo. So,that's good. Like really. 😁

Oh yeah and the the oxyco's are only 5mg's.
so,tasty and to,drool for.

Oh my wrist is wrecked now. The brace works so good when it gets stressed. Like I know tons of people getting surgery for tendonitis in their wrists right.

This one doctor that I didn't even know wanted to stick needle in it and inject it with something. Oooof.

I am sure it will go away if I eat antioxident
but I can't lift weight and ride my bike no mo.

AND I HATE LIFE BECAUSE OF IT. SEE.

I guess I will stumble to the kitchen and have my donut and double coconut cream latte now. The thrill of it all ya know . wooh phee.

Last edited:

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Yes.
How are you ?
Are you alright.
I'm pissing. 😁
πŸ’—
I'm not even sure what it means though.

Can one CWE oxy then ? It is in a pill form soft and so hot. I have'nt even looked it up though. I am supposed to be quitting. 😭

I didn't even fathom what an oxycode is or that it even existed Until recently. I keep looking at the bottle to see if I am spelling it right.

So you know now what. I guess Imshould go look it up. 😁

Oxyco really helped me through allot THIS SUMMER. If you only knew. But I am getting better. It is a nice time of the year and it seems really safe. Except for the bright blaring sun all of the time. Gotta,remember not to loose the sunglasses.

Oh sht. So,at least I am down to the last 2mg. dose of hydo. So,that's good. Like really. 😁

Oh yeah and the the oxyco's are only 5mg's.
so,tasty and to,drool for.

Oh my wrist is wrecked now. The brace works so good when it gets stressed. Like I know tons of people getting surgery for tendonitis in their wrists right.

This one doctor that I didn't even know wanted to stick needle in it and inject it with something. Oooof.

I am sure it will go away if I eat antioxident
but I can't lift weight and ride my bike no mo.

AND I HATE LIFE BECAUSE OF IT. SEE.

I guess I will stumble to the kitchen and have my donut and double coconut cream latte now. The thrill of it all ya know . wooh phee.
if the oxy has Tylenol in it you CWE just like hydrocodone. at shitty work atm so i talk to u soon. k?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Mis-correct is a bitch.

Because it makes me look incoherent at times when I am not incoherent with language as such and the exact meaning but it makes me look that way and some people lacking intellect have been attributed this to me being incoherence because of other factors so that kind of gripes me a little bit, both ways.

Second- BL, On the whole masquerading as this wonderful harm reduction place I have found maybe it's just my own perception but I don't think so can actually be dangerous when suffering psychosis and mental instability and depression because there are a lot of people here not so kind and understanding who actually just stick the knife in and try to knock you down when you basically are just unbalanced, being crtical and belittling.

Which is so uncalled for and true colours as well because not everybody displays this at all many of you are so tolerant accepting supporting and truly kind and caring as well it comes across by what you don't say as much as I do.

Those all my moans very legitimate ones as well.

I also have to kick myself a little bit because I really did not need another 24 doses of LSD in 48 hours flat from Saturday when I was just just riding that final intense wave of integration before the dust settles always and life is so much more peaceful and restful again.

Have to go through it all again now.

hylite

Bluelighter
Which is so uncalled for and true colours as well because not everybody displays this at all many of you are so tolerant accepting supporting and truly kind and caring as well it comes across by what you don't say as much as I do.

Those all my moans very legitimate ones as well.
It's just the nature of the beast, ignore it. Sometimes. ☺

FU0WYtl.jpg

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
It's just the nature of the beast, ignore it. Sometimes. ☺

FU0WYtl.jpg
Absolutely it's just because I have been in a state of psychosis but only realised yesterday it started with a miscalculated LSD overdose about four months ago in a moment of mega high stress and emotional trauma there were some consequences and side-effects involving the long Covid entering my nerves again at the same time because of the trauma and intense nervous system stimulation.

I became extremely withdrawn and alienated at the same time from family living for a number of reasons. The long Covid damaged my nerves for a second time but worse and put me into a state of extreme anxiety and panic stemming from the physical nerve damage.

I continued to consume very large doses of LSD almost twice weekly since then with so much of a traumatic stuff going on in life.

So I've just been in a very vulnerable state and this is when the crows see the opportunity.

In my firm grounded self these people can never bother me I'm so above the nastiness and I intend to come back as Superman again having been Clark Kent in superman 2 getting beaten up in that diner remember LOL? πŸ˜€

Just to set a few people straight maturely and politely but without holding tongue where I see plain nastiness and insensitivity, my motivation to get my head straight.

Thank matr @Hylight for never being one of them, always a bright light and a real cheer up.

Enjoy your day bro, πŸ‘

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Kinda feel like I am fading out and this sucks so gotta do something to combat this at once.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Kinda feel like I am fading out and this sucks so gotta do something to combat this at once.
Milligram of LSD would do it but expect to fade out fully for an indeterminable "bit" before coming around feelng pretty damn okay.

You may not have that to hand though. I just woke up after I had to reluctantly fade out myself. At 3 p.m. (awoke).

I struggle to stay conscious atm without really wanting to.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
No sir I do not.
If only this would be the perfect time....
Glad to see ya still doing well, AT. <3
Thanks mate I don't think I can say doing well just yet but then that would be expecting too much all factors considered currently I am doing slightly better in fact significantly in comparison to even seven hours ago and especially yesterday.

I will be struggling for consciousness maintenance myself today. I just love my weed, kava is needed for anxiety, together they knock you out, add 12-25 mg's Etiz and you have a sleep aid formula, also one for a fantastic synergistic high.

Which LSD compliments further. It's everything maxxed out too. I draw some flak at times, I realised we need a disability/handicapped thread(s) for people who are actually on a wild level of substances daily more than the average user. Lol.

Because I try to point out to them, on paper in my own mind, I should not be making a word of sense ever. So I exceed my own expectations. πŸ˜€

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI, CE&P
Staff member
Clouds covered the sun and it's cold out. bleh
Same here. 40 F. Sun was out earlier though but not anymore. It snowed yesterday.

So are you and SO separating for a bit and you will have custody of the 2 cats. Are you staying put where you are now?

Not trying to be too personal but from your posts lately that's what I am understanding. You said in a week you should be healed up enough to get back to work.

Whatever you are going through right now sounds very stressful and I know the last week for you has been really upsetting. Just know that we are all here for ya and are hoping everything will turn out OK. <3

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Same here. 40 F. Sun was out earlier though but not anymore. It snowed yesterday.

So are you and SO separating for a bit and you will have custody of the 2 cats. Are you staying put where you are now?

Not trying to be too personal but from your posts lately that's what I am understanding. You said in a week you should be healed up enough to get back to work.

Whatever you are going through right now sounds very stressful and I know the last week for you has been really upsetting. Just know that we are all here for ya and are hoping everything will turn out OK. <3
tldr πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Just did a toss n wash with 2 tbsp of awesome red vein Kratom. The effects are almost felt immediately. Nice body load then relaxation πŸ˜ͺ

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI, CE&P
Staff member
Just did a toss n wash with 2 tbsp of awesome red vein Kratom. The effects are almost felt immediately. Nice body load then relaxation πŸ˜ͺ
I just dosed some white Thai a bit ago . 5 grams. Nice little pick me up.

I dose reds at night now only because although they didn't use to affect me that way lately they are making me drowsy. Not sure if it's just the winter blahs setting in ( cold and grey here now ) or the reds I have.

Enjoy.