• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

hylite

Bluelighter
wc43M9r.jpg

ions

Bluelighter
I showered this morning. Clean briefs.

But I am trying to dry clothes in 40 degree weather on the clothesline.

Robi

Bluelighter
@Robi thanks for explaining mate but please don't feel that way we don't do pity because it doesn't help but we do encourage sharing when we are coping and struggling there's no shame in that mate please never hold back in that sense.

Definitely sorry for your current emotional bearing with the situation though and hoping you find some peace soon and comfort for all involved I know that sounds harsh and cold in ne interpretive Sense.

My acid hts ke suddenly. So I wont risk patronising you now. Always watchong though @Robi and I do care mate.

I'm really glad you joined her you seem to be be a very Live and Let Live positive influence and genuinely caring as well well so it seems.

My own head is madsively scrambled currently, I'm not always quite this way since you have recently joined basically just trying to get my feet on the floor or the some serious up people and trauma lately.

I had to 2 experiences previously with LSD which worth cataclysmically dark so I'm hoping that with this attempt today I can can melt some of that away without it being an uncomfortable.

But @Robi please share your feelings and emotions mate that is so important for the healing process and there really is no shame in it you've saved me look what I spill likewise if I was having the best time on earth I would be sharing that as well well but not too great but try and and lift others up always when I can
damn youre right, just a bit low , im always joking around, and i never think of others suffering as a bummer or burden rather, why i am hard on self is WEIRD, youre great and so respect you , even if people dont agree, we still listen

hylite

Bluelighter
Where do I go. Do I go to gibberings.

Or to pray. Somewhere. What keeps following me. Like a personal attach or something.

Now my battery is going backwards all day.
It's just dropped to 68%.

I don't know why. Maybe google is in on it too.

It's evil. This happened before really bad too.

Oh yeah and then it cuts off at 60% and just shuts the whole tablet down.

Just one other sickning attack on me over and over continuously just recently. What fucking next.

So then I did some maintenance and cleaned some unnecessary files to free up space and power. And no its shutting down again.

Should I shut off google and Samsung back up. But then something takes all of my files sometimes and they are just GONE.

I already shut off the cloud toggle because they tke my shit and try to sell it back so I disabled them.

So what's stealing my power. And there isn't ANYTHING wrong with the electricity.

I can't blame bluelight anymore because they pretty much ASSURED they don't have the time of day.

So should I just disable google or samsung back up or will that delete alltheof my good app. somehow and again.

God kill me now. I am needing to be committed. I have too much tension and TMJ. And no where to go for help. 😭😈👹

hylite

Bluelighter
Okay I'm at 43% and ready to just die. Is tis karma. Now I am going into deep depression.

Maintenance shouldn't be wiping out my files and my whole picture gallery right ?

What do I gotta shut off.
Is it just another mean spirited one again.

Oh an evil day. At least I don't feel good either.

So why ? Or why not ?

WHY WOULD A TABLET LOSE POWER WHEN IT IS GETTI G POWER RIGHT FROM THE ELECTRICITY NOW .

help i haven't no computer tablet. ☹

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Where do I go. Do I go to gibberings.

Or to pray. Somewhere. What keeps following me. Like a personal attach or something.

Now my battery is going backwards all day.
It's just dropped to 68%.

I don't know why. Maybe google is in on it too.

It's evil. This happened before really bad too.

Oh yeah and then it cuts off at 60% and just shuts the whole tablet down.

Just one other sickning attack on me over and over continuously just recently. What fucking next.

So then I did some maintenance and cleaned some unnecessary files to free up space and power. And no its shutting down again.

Should I shut off google and Samsung back up. But then something takes all of my files sometimes and they are just GONE.

I already shut off the cloud toggle because they tke my shit and try to sell it back so I disabled them.

So what's stealing my power. And there isn't ANYTHING wrong with the electricity.

I can't blame bluelight anymore because they pretty much ASSURED they don't have the time of day.

So should I just disable google or samsung back up or will that delete alltheof my good app. somehow and again.

God kill me now. I am needing to be committed. I have too much tension and TMJ. And no where to go for help. 😭😈👹
I pray Rosary for you tomorrow on the way to work I promise. hang tough

hylite

Bluelighter
Okay so I freed up memory space. Got rid of unnecessary files.

Got back to 38 % then 37.

Maybe I will just switch out the chargers for a while because the other one is lame.

I tried both chargers but still.

The charging was slow then it jacked up real fast. Whaaaat.

But I did get the kitchen sparkled.

And the laundry all done.

Also the bedding to be fresh in case of covid. Whaaaat.

So this is weird. Still at 37% power but at least it is not shutting ITSELF down this time.

Oh and no virus detected BUT still getting adds popping off everywhere. whaat.

It's okay. I'm blessed and home and everything is blue.

I dunno though anymore and don csre.