•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

hylite

Bluelighter
Okay so I had my tablet up to 100%.

Then it drops to 37% like nothing and shuts off.

I rebooted the main wifi and it's up to 45% now.

For no reason the power drains in 3hrs or less when it is still connected to the wall electric so. . .

Anybody ?

Maybe it was a little mini EMP in the region. Maybe another solar flare blast. But I haven't seen any reports out there lately let alone an x flare. Maybe I need a feerday cage.

Or maybe a battery. I don't know It's just gone anymore.

I felt the need to leave a closure or a departure message to say it least. Bye everybody. Thank you for the incredible second chance at things and life to be exact.

Thank you for that and all else representing !

Gotta finnish the voocaroo now before it's too late.

Love !!

Kellsee

Bluelighter
Okay so I had my tablet up to 100%.

Then it drops to 37% like nothing and shuts off.

I rebooted the main wifi and it's up to 45% now.

For no reason the power drains in 3hrs or less when it is still connected to the wall electric so. . .

Anybody ?

Maybe it was a little mini EMP in the region. Maybe another solar flare blast. But I haven't seen any reports out there lately let alone an x flare. Maybe I need a feerday cage.

Or maybe a battery. I don't know It's just gone anymore.

I felt the need to leave a closure or a departure message to say it least. Bye everybody. Thank you for the incredible second chance at things and life to be exact.

Thank you for that and all else representing !

Gotta finnish the voocaroo now before it's too late.

Love !!
Rebooting the wifi probably isn't gonna have any affect. It doesn't sound like an issue with your network. It sounds like it's either the battery in your device or maybe the cord or adapter you are using to charge that battery. You might only need a new charging chord. Don't give up yet! Lol♥️

hylite

Bluelighter
Rebooting the wifi probably isn't gonna have any affect. It doesn't sound like an issue with your network. It sounds like it's either the battery in your device or maybe the cord or adapter you are using to charge that battery.
naw. i have many chords. i just rebooted the modem and is all slowly moving forward again.

Now my battery is at 51 % and moving back up again.

I dunno heh heh hee. 🕸 Scares me though. Allot !

I habe to listen to your vocaroo. Honest just adhd or busy or something happened . ♡

DAMN. I AM SO UPSET.
your vent will help me so won't feel SO alone. ☹

hylite

Bluelighter
I thought all of the ice cream machines were down because of covis. We don't have one now either. Maybe everyone has covid brain. I'm going smoke. Ehh Hehh a hehh

EDIT: I'm up to 53% now.O ooooooo.

no 54 ! ?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
STUPIDLY did 2 x IM shots (without letting the first one even kick in) stood up in my mates kitchen the other day.

Blacked out and fell over.

Came round with a swollen/grazed elbow but that's not a bother, the problem is i fell onto his counter torso-first on my left side which is the side i broke 5 ribs and had a hernia removed and gauze put in a few months ago.

I've definitely fractured at least one rib... Not a MASSIVE deal... It hurts about 2-3 inches away from where the scar from the op is. Problem is right underneath the scar really hurts aswel, whenever i breath/sneeze/cough /stretch/lie on it etc... Got a feeling i fucked up the gauze or made some more hernia pop out or something...is this likely? Or is it more likely ive just fractured a rib right under the scar too? There isnt a massive lump there but a small one.

I guess i should go to AnE and get a scan but I've got work again tonight so I'll have to go tomorrow...i dont want to be signed off work...

I havent even got any good painkillers ffs

WHEN YOU SHOOT K, SIT THE FUCK ON THE FLOOR

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I had a nightmare that my car broke down last night.

Today I receive a wonderful P0101 MAF error message

I just dropped $2600 on repairs 2 months ago...

fuck

my

life
oxygen sensor iirc. bout $80 for the part and a diy job if you've got a set of open-end wrenches both metric and standard.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
yeah the light went off after parking at auto zone and driving home

hopefully it was a fluke, I was driving my car a lot continuously today for a few hours
mine went off and on. it's a stupid sensor about emission controls. some cars will run forever with the light on and some won't. do you have to get an emission sticker for your window where you live?

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Mine had the oxygen sensors replaced and the light is still on. It runs fine. So many computer modules in cars these days

Heres my moan....

Listened to this yesterday and bought a McFlurry today. Don't see how it was worth 4 bucks - but it was not too bad 🙂

hylite

Bluelighter
Can't I just moan about everything and talk about nothing. Moaning about something is no fun so it has to be everything.
Oh well maybe things aren't really that bad.
It's a gift I guess.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
I could easy moan about my herniated disk but I am monk level gracious about all the other terrific things in my life. Or at least trying to be

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I could easy moan about my herniated disk but I am monk level gracious about all the other terrific things in my life. Or at least trying to be
get disk replaced. had 3 done in my neck + a titanium plate and six screws. they gave me one script of Norco 10/325. gone in 2 days.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC

Robi

Bluelighter
this dog i just took in, constantly howling(she misses her deceased owner) peeing in bed, constantly licking herself(i know i know, shes neurotic, stressed and lucky to reach her bottom) her attacking my cat, snores louder than my wife, hogs my own pups out of bed, she wont eat unless its in my dogs bowls, shes gassy, she kidnapped my first stuffed toy(53 yrs old), took it outside and the eyes are missing, so im looking forward to picking up her poop that possibly will stare back at me, i am spoiling her, shes a piece of mom n pop, but i know they are watching me and having a laugh riot

Last edited: