•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

hylite

Bluelighter
Uranium Ore. is a rather dangerous mineral block that generates underground. It generates about s frequently as Gold Ore, and drops one to two Uranium when harvested. will poison any mobs within its effect range, and thus makes mining at lower levels significantly more dangerous than in vanilla.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
I've gone through three or four Samsung tablets the last ten years hylite. You just gotta bin them and upgrade. Planned obsolescence 🙂

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
So I sent out around 6 e mails. Just personal ones. So it takes along time because remote location so I'm not paying that much attention to the battery percentage because it was at 100.
Then it shut's itself off just when I got ll the e mails out.
So I look and it's at 0%. In only one hour I sent 6 e mails but the battery went down to zero. All in one hour. Really ?
It must be cloud cover maybe the weather. I give up on guessing but this is ridiculous for sure.
So now I just charged it back too 100%.
I don't think I am connected to 5g. Seems to be more like zero nothing.

How old is your device? Most pads and phones aere designed for the battery life to only last 2 years. It's because they want you to buy new devices. What brand is it? Some brands of devices are easy to buy a new battery and replace. New batteries are cheap, like $25 if I recall correctly. With Apple devices, it's difficult to change the battery, they make it really hard because they want you to pay them to do it. But you can buy batteries and kits, you have to do some wiring and stuff though. I did it for my old iphone and got another 2 years out of it.

But yeah my last iphone, it got to where the battery would only last like 6 hours maybe even when I wasn't doing anything with it... when I was doing stuff I basically had to have it plugged in or it would die. It's stupid that they make them this way, but it's also normal.

hylite

Bluelighter
Samsung E tablet
I will check the rest.

Had it a few yers already.
It was around when I joined three years ago maybe before. I should try a battery if they even make them anymore jk. I know it's awesome to make repairs and hold on to your junk and stuff. ♡♡

Thank you for helping Mr. Xorkoth always. ☺

Aghhh I'm at 99 already. Maybe. o_O It's terrifying. 😁

Thanx love you posts.

Thank you.

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
I doubt it. Probably a bathtub faucet in someones apartment in New York City 😏
You see the rock that was crushed for the cement which was used to build the water treatment center in oyster Creek, NJ where it's actually bottled IS from Fiji so it's technically not lying.

hylite

Bluelighter
Holding out at 100 % now. I love my obsolescence 🤣🤣🤣 It's awesome.
Thanks for helping. I Pray allot too. ♡🕊
And peace pot micro dot !! 😁 Omg.

Anyway disdn't start a new thread for this but I SHOULD.

Anyone know if those energy drinks are dangerous ? I mean really. Bad ?

I never used to drink much except for water and tea. But then I got sick from withdrawal. Lack of medication and they seem to help.

Fast forward a year later I AM REALLY WORRIED? Is this the lounge o.f.

I used to only do a redbull once in a while and that was years ago for a road trip or a boost SOMETIMES.

Switched to rockstar and now somehow always getting monster everywhere left and right and can't decide what flavor but usually the blue white reds and the dark cherry for brunch or morning weakness.

But I bet they can kill. About 2/3rd's into one right now ?

hylite

Bluelighter
I've gone through three or four Samsung tablets the last ten years hylite. You just gotta bin them and upgrade. Planned obsolescence 🙂
Thank you. That was sweet and much appreciated. You and Xorkoth really. ♡
I think I will stay with tablet. Someone had given me a blackberry droid at one time but the screen was like are you kidding. But then it just was no good anymore one day ? It was an android but . . . . How am I supposed to watch the utuuub or vid's on little arsee droid ? Not sure. It was wow are you serious. It's a phone not a screen ?

Anyway I don't know what kind of tablet so it should take about a year to decide. I should go with a lap top. But I pass out with a tablet on me and I am scared maybe a lap top is too heavy BUT what if it is a better choice ?

Is a laptop possibly better quality. But to me it's like comparing to lugging around a shotgun compared to concealed carry.

I love my tablet. I want it to last FOREVA.
I am confused and I don't know what to do.
It's LOVE it's just LOVE. I think I cannot explain it any other way ? 😍

My dog howls with it too. It IS really awesome?

hylite

Bluelighter
My tablet is kewl too. We hang out on the futon and everywhere. How do I even find another .

EDIT: I am going to a store today. We can look 🐶

Also I will look on line. Friendly Reminder aka Xorkoth. Ty!

sedgewick1

Bluelighter
Banging on my cell door to get the deputy's attention to ask about when the next 1/2 hr of "rec" is so I can make a phone call and getting told if I bang again he's going to roll my ass to the hole.

sedgewick1

Bluelighter
I hope they don't put you in the doggy kennel; that's what they did to me last time.
Doggy kennel? I was told my shit-assed cell was "Maui" compared to the hole so I did indeed stopped banging. I actually prefer Kuaui, but I don't think that was am available upgrade. Also, no Suboxone so I was CTing. If this wasn't the 9th circle of hell I don't know what is.