•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Hylight

Bluelighter
What a bunch of arsehole thieves.

I've thus far avoided using cloud services entirely on the basis that I despise most things that reek of that neo-illiberal crapitalist rentier model and prefer to own stuff outright, but they are making it impossible. Even software's all in the cloud now and you can't own any of it yourself :mad:
i didn't even use it. it used me.
why just why.
i just deleted my downloads for some reason don't know why, except just freeing up space. . . . . and GONE. cloud took everything. I HATE YOU CLOUD.

Stark

Bluelight Crew
Four hour's work, two hour's drive, and an hour of (apparently pointless) salesmanship for $45.

Fuck you, last year's rep who obviously set it up to leave me (not specifically me, but the "next guy") with a bunch of work and not get the renewal which I only see now that I've done a little digging. Prick.

• Angry
Reactions: CFC

CFC

Moderator: CE&P, TL, TD
Staff member
I must complain about Spotify. It has a "random play" feature that only picks from about the last 20-50 songs on my playlists. What kind of satanism is that? I'd happily move off to one of the other services just to spite them if it wasn't for the fact I have about 10,000 songs saved and (obviously) they won't ever be transferable 😠

Gloomp

Bluelighter
My L3 and L4 discs are barely there, my vertebra are rubbing together and fluid is pouring out of my smashed discs and collecting in a sack against my spinal cord. Caused by several botched epidurals during labor. Went in a beast and came out a mouse.

i toook yiou off my ignore list , even after thioose horriblee word and insults you so liberally spat to me . i do so hpoee wser can be friiiieeeeeeeendssss, evesn if it means im high higfh hiiiigh. Hi. i wsont converse with you, ill do it to you ... from nothign but love in m y 💖💖💖 plllllllllllllleeeeeeease, forgivesnss

• Haha
Reactions: CFC

Stark

Bluelight Crew
My L3 and L4 discs are barely there, my vertebra are rubbing together and fluid is pouring out of my smashed discs and collecting in a sack against my spinal cord.

Damn, I feel ya.

My S-L4 are pretty much floating on air and damaged tissue at this point. Repetitive strain injuries. Slipped and degenerated discs, plus some genetic stenosis in the spinal column, which amplifies smaller herniation by pressing the nerve. It's actually giving me the least trouble I've had in years these days; no spasms, very little nerve pain shooting down my leg, and legs haven't gone numb in over a year. Took me a long goddamned time to learn my new limitations, though, and the way I walk to compensate has left me with what is essentially a permanently sprained ligament in the top of my right foot, and I can feel my knee starting to go. Lost a lot of weight over the last six months or so, which has really helped, and have been far more active as a result, which is always the catch-22 with injuries - they make it harder to get around, but not getting around makes them so much worse.

CFC

Moderator: CE&P, TL, TD
Staff member
My L3 and L4 discs are barely there, my vertebra are rubbing together and fluid is pouring out of my smashed discs and collecting in a sack against my spinal cord. Caused by several botched epidurals during labor. Went in a beast and came out a mouse.

Damn, so sorry to hear that. My L3-L5 are also buggered, but not to that extent. Can't imagine the pain you must be in with that going on <3

BK38

Bluelighter
My bloody shoulder has been acting up a bit more recently (it's destabilized and keeps popping out every few months)... Lower back has been seizing up a bit too :( Also, I haven't been sleeping right and feel like dogshit because I've had to be 100% sober since Friday in a bid to give my poor, beat-up Gaba receptors a break. Definitely feeling some minor withdrawal from all the Phenibut and booze I've had over the past couple weeks. Oh well, pay the piper and all. Still sucks hairy monkey balls though.

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Damn. I feel you @BK38. Both my shoulders have dislocated at least ten times. A couple times during sleep because I put my arms up under the pillow. I was recently in physical therapy for them. Ever tried it?

I also have lower back problems like you. From snow boarding, wake boarding, body surfing and eating shit.

We'll make it.