•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Well mine aren't scared of me in the slightest but I want to kill at least one. They always say about serial killers "he kept to himself a lot" 😏
You'd need to kill more than one to be serial though

Oops misread that, all I can say is : You go Girl!

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
Seriously, can they SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Machine Gun GIF

Nas47

Road-Weary Traveler
Maann yesterday (or the day before)the house close to us has a visitors.The owner wants to sell it....but i was possessed with bad spirits.....so i was evil too&didn't want no neighbours.Sooo in my yard start to scream and shout like patient from medieval asylum...just after seconds hear running people,engine of the car start and clients dissapeared with ultrasonic fast.....what a diagnoze....my neighbour,which is deaf start to laughing,when i told her what i was done.It was not good,but poor people choose the wrong moment to look in this old house.There is a trend now.Everybody wants to buy house in province&even lived here,working remotely

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
I'm advertising things on this classifieds site, mainly to clear out my place before putting it on the market. Some are worth a bit and I've sold a few things, but this exercise bike (which I got off there in about 2013 lol) I advertised for free.

Well heaps of people are interested but I can only cope with one thing at a time and got a lady coming tomorrow with a nice wad of cash.

So I just got a message from one of yesterday's exercise bike people (male). It consisted of "??"

SO RUDE!! 😡

Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighter
No matter how many times, or how often I "fix" my sleep cycle (usually after having been up all night by then forcing myself to also stay awake until x time) and always try and go to bed at a certain time and set an alarm to wake up at a certain times....unless I make a constant, huge effort to maintain it, my body will always naturally fall back into sleeping like 6am-2pm NO MATTER WHAT.
descendant of night guards you are.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
it comes from within leafs sevas and thousands meter below underground.
maybe whennm.dea nidn the woods sommres
yo
in concrete the nature is toxic. no shit
think i aint got a tent and generator? no clean running water for decades. wtf...?
unu