•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

BK38

Bluelighter
Damn. I feel you @BK38. Both my shoulders have dislocated at least ten times. A couple times during sleep because I put my arms up under the pillow. I was recently in physical therapy for them. Ever tried it?

I also have lower back problems like you. From snow boarding, wake boarding, body surfing and eating shit.

We'll make it.
Tx dude. Yeah, the first time I fucked up my shoulder was from a bad fall from a mistimed jump snowboarding. Also yep, know that feel of it popping out when propping yourself up out of bed at the wrong angle or even putting a dress shirt on too quickly. I've done some PT, but docs say I'll probably need to have surgery. We will make it though dude 👊

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Word.

That's funny - my first dislocation was snowboarding off a jump too. I fucking sped right into a 30 footer and way over shot it. Landed on ass and elbow.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
I’m going through perimenopause right now and it fucking sucks balls because I can’t get a drs appointment to get on HRT or anything. I’m having the worst PMS symptoms in the world. I would cut you if you were in front of me and said the wrong thing so this social distancing thing is pretty fucking helpful right now.

I’m having the worst hot flushes constantly. Think of the worst sweats you have when you’re withdrawing and imagine they don’t stop after a few days and there’s nothing you can take that helps them, that.

I’m due my period at the minute and it’s either going to come or it’s gonna be fucking spotty and do the disappearing trick after a day but my lower back is killing me and my stomach cramps are just as bad.

So yeah, moany moan moan.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
My bloody shoulder has been acting up a bit more recently (it's destabilized and keeps popping out every few months)... Lower back has been seizing up a bit too :( Also, I haven't been sleeping right and feel like dogshit because I've had to be 100% sober since Friday in a bid to give my poor, beat-up Gaba receptors a break. Definitely feeling some minor withdrawal from all the Phenibut and booze I've had over the past couple weeks. Oh well, pay the piper and all. Still sucks hairy monkey balls though.

I have a condition called ehlers-danlos syndrome, basically I have faulty collagen and I’m really stretchy and bendy so I dislocate loads of joints. My shoulders pop out and in all day.
If you can get KT Tape and tape you’re shoulder up that will help loads. It is good enough to stay on for a few days as well. A good ice pack will help the inflammation or if you can stomach ibuprofen but I wouldn’t use it too much. There are also some really good shoulder braces on amazon for not crazy money. Sometimes it’s best to wear at night to keep the shoulder stable so it’s not subluxing during the night.
Then you need to do some Shoulder rehab yourself. There loads of vids on YouTube that can help you build up the muscles around your shoulder, that will help stabilise it for the long run. Sorry you’re in pain, shoulders are a bitch to deal with but if you put the work in you should be able to reduce it dislocating as often. If you need to ask anything shoot me a DM anytime.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Kratom = life. It has been a miracle for me. The only time I am truly suffering is first thing in the morning or if I accidentally wait too long to dose.
Only seeing this about you Lady! So sorry you’ve back issues, they are also a pain in the ass! Compression garments should help and also a good heat pack or heat source. Although people fob it off a warm Epsom salt bath will do wonders for you.
Glad you at least have something that helps the pain! ❤️

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
My L3 and L4 discs are barely there, my vertebra are rubbing together and fluid is pouring out of my smashed discs and collecting in a sack against my spinal cord. Caused by several botched epidurals during labor. Went in a beast and came out a mouse.
Pretty painless surgery will fix that good as new. Had it done on neck and back. MRI was the worst part

LadyAlkaline

Greenlighter
Only seeing this about you Lady! So sorry you’ve back issues, they are also a pain in the ass! Compression garments should help and also a good heat pack or heat source. Although people fob it off a warm Epsom salt bath will do wonders for you.
Glad you at least have something that helps the pain! ❤
Epsom salts are definitely my friend! I tried a heating pad last night and I was surprised by how good I felt when I woke up.

As for what you're dealing with, it has got to fucking suck, I would offer you chocolate, but the kids have decimated my supply 😄

Have you tried a heating pad? I used to use that or an ice pack and it helped some

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Epsom salts are definitely my friend! I tried a heating pad last night and I was surprised by how good I felt when I woke up.

As for what you're dealing with, it has got to fucking suck, I would offer you chocolate, but the kids have decimated my supply 😄

Have you tried a heating pad? I used to use that or an ice pack and it helped some
I’m icing up for sure! Hahah

MsDiz

Bluelighter
I wouldn’t say steroid shots cause weight gain but the tablets definitely do. The shots can be quite helpful but it’s a short term solution and they can have some nasty side effects like anxiety and sleeplessness. It’s about weighing up the pros and cons though.

For sure the steroid tablets cause weight gain and weird hair though.

I’ve had lidocaine shot into my joints for nerve block which works quite well. Maybe it’s something you could ask about?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I wouldn’t say steroid shots cause weight gain but the tablets definitely do. The shots can be quite helpful but it’s a short term solution and they can have some nasty side effects like anxiety and sleeplessness. It’s about weighing up the pros and cons though.

For sure the steroid tablets cause weight gain and weird hair though.

I’ve had lidocaine shot into my joints for nerve block which works quite well. Maybe it’s something you could ask about?
If she can't do surgery she will be talking long-term steroid shots.

Sertürner

Bluelight Crew
Ahh finally a place just to complain! Just what I needed.

I have been stuck in the house (granted I am getting paid for this by company, but still) for forever it feels like. And on top of that I havent been able to find a new job in about a year despite applying over and over at places. And my soxhlet extractor broke the other day. Woe is me! I still havent received my COVID results back either which is a little stressful.

And I would really really love some quite time. I love my little one so fucking much. But damn is she loud...

LadyAlkaline

Greenlighter
I was stupid enough to trust my demonic teenage step children and they hurt my son. I can't stop beating myself up over it. I swore that I would never let anything bad happen to him and I did. Now I just pray that he is small enough to forget. He had a flashback tonight and it has torn my heart from my chest. I'm glad they're out of my fucking life and at this point I don't even know if I want to move back in with my husband.