• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The most clever places to hide drugs?

I'm sure there's a good ~100 bucks worth of drugs in my blackout stashes lmao. Best stash is the one that even you don't know about.

I've tried just about everything in the book, but my mom grew up around nothing but drug users and dealers. Suffice to say she figures it out eventually. That's when I started using a safe lol.

I'm sure there's a good ~100 bucks worth of drugs in my blackout stashes lmao. Best stash is the one that even you don't know about.
I've ruined friendships by hiding my drugs so well that the only possibility in my head was that my friend/roommate stole it... and then I find it 3 years later taped behind a wooden tiger mask nailed to my wall... lol

I've ruined friendships by hiding my drugs so well that the only possibility in my head was that my friend/roommate stole it... and then I find it 3 years later taped behind a wooden tiger mask nailed to my wall... lol

Oh man I've done the same thing multiple times lol. That's a special kind of "damn I'm a real piece of shit" feeling lol.

One of the best, that I used to use, was to remove the contents of a big capacitor, keeping the top where connections are. Then put it somewhere in the back of a cathode ray tube television. Most people knew that the voltages stored in some capacitors was enough to kill, or at least cause a severe burn. Not many police were also tv engineers, so they wouldn't fuck about in the back of a tv.
Sadly, the advent of flat screen tvs mean it's a defunct place to hide stuff (but at least they don't damage your back, trying to move them?
Swings & roundabouts!!