• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The most clever places to hide drugs?

wish I had a pussy. honestly, for mostly this purpose. I mean, its perfect. even TSA scanners can't see inside. mouth could work the same, could pretend to be mute.. but something can hardly fit up the ass that well unless you are truly gaped
You’d be surprised how much space there is in there. An ounce of meth is no drama. And the sphincter is designed to open and close so go nice and easy and a permanent gape is very unlikely. It just takes self-control, deep breaths, and the ability to will your muscles to relax.

The only times it ever came down to a search for me I was glad I’d mastered the dark art. An ounce would be a dealing charge.

You’d be surprised how much space there is in there. An ounce of meth is no drama. And the sphincter is designed to open and close so go nice and easy and a permanent gape is very unlikely. It just takes self-control, deep breaths, and the ability to will your muscles to relax.

The only times it ever came down to a search for me I was glad I’d mastered the dark art. An ounce would be a dealing charge.
what sort of container is best for the drug pegging?

what sort of container is best for the drug pegging?
I would use the regular baggie (double bagged) rolled up inside two condoms. Keep the knot on the outermost condom outside your sphincter for easiest retrievel. But it will give you away on a thorough search. It’s easy enough to push out something completely internal. A flexible container like that is most comfortable, moulds to your body, and is least likely to damage anything.

A guy I know used to use a metal berocca tube when he went to prison. He’d fit cut down needles and a bunch of gear in it. But it seemed risky to me - to easy to perforate or bruise something.

I met a guy at Swansea University early 00’s, he was actually bisexual I think, no judgement or anything, and I was sure he got a thrill out of doing this and telling people about it- he told me how he brought 1 ounce of hash back to the UK from Amsterdam.

Yep, you guessed it. I think he described being able to shape it accordingly, but reported no issues.

Must be an odd sensation though sitting on a plane. I wouldn’t know.

I would use the regular baggie (double bagged) rolled up inside two condoms. Keep the knot on the outermost condom outside your sphincter for easiest retrievel. But it will give you away on a thorough search. It’s easy enough to push out something completely internal. A flexible container like that is most comfortable, moulds to your body, and is least likely to damage anything.

A guy I know used to use a metal berocca tube when he went to prison. He’d fit cut down needles and a bunch of gear in it. But it seemed risky to me - to easy to perforate or bruise something.
yeah… I think I’ll pass on the needles

a well lubricated condom does seem like the proper choice

I met a guy at Swansea University early 00’s, he was actually bisexual I think, no judgement or anything, and I was sure he got a thrill out of doing this and telling people about it- he told me how he brought 1 ounce of hash back to the UK from Amsterdam.

Yep, you guessed it. I think he described being able to shape it accordingly, but reported no issues.

Must be an odd sensation though sitting on a plane. I wouldn’t know.
An ounce of hash is not that big in size and is quite malleable. Pretty doable.

yeah… I think I’ll pass on the needles

a well lubricated condom does seem like the proper choice
Yeah. Sometimes I’ve had to pick up from a public housing block well known for cops following visitors and asking them their business. For a personal use amount I’ve got less drastic places that survive casual inspection.

But for a quantity that might count for more than simple posession it’s the way to go.

That said once in a sudden raid I simply spit lubed a gram baggie and rammed it home as fast as I could. And got strip searched so was glad I did.

An ounce of hash is not that big in size and is quite malleable. Pretty doable.
Indeed, it’s not extortionate. The word I had in mind and was going to use (lol, planning to use a word like the next chess move but changing tack), was pliable.

Maybe they are synonyms, I’ll keep malleable in mind to ponder. They may have different innuendos but can still be interchangeable in certain contexts.

Indeed, it’s not extortionate. The word I had in mind and was going to use (lol, planning to use a word like the next chess move but changing tack), was pliable.

Maybe they are synonyms, I’ll keep malleable in mind to ponder. They may have different innuendos but can still be interchangeable in certain contexts.
I think they are symonyms but pliable usually used for something elongated, like wire that can be easily bent. Malleable for more substantial things that can be reshaped by hammering or kneading.

I think they are symonyms but pliable usually used for something elongated, like wire that can be easily bent. Malleable for more substantial things that can be reshaped by hammering or kneading.
Yes that’s what came to my mind. I always used pliable to describe the way good hashish would be easy to pull, tear, stretch apart, reform and roll, but I can see how malleable is surely the more accurate term. I just like the sound of pliable more and I think I’m naturally drawn to using words I like, poetically.

Simply using language is a therapy for me you know. It’s one if the things that keeps me sane, focussed, motivated, grounded.

But if I had the luxury some time of my ultimate heart’s desire really prevented by such difficult living circumstances- simply, time to myself, my own dwelling ideally, or at least a break, holiday….I could spend forever in total peaceful isolation without actually needing language.

It would be like changing modes. I won’t and can’t do that living with my mum close neighbours school behind so must bustle all day, but I love to just enter the moment, like a river of emotional release and fortification.

I only ever actually do this, if I’m lucky once a year- as soon as my mum goes on holiday.

Only then is everything “timeless”, fully in my control, total charge and freedom to create.

My mum’s incredible, but we are polar opposites astrologically and she’s a massive driving force for my anxiety, and patterns of drug use. Not attributing blame it’s just true.

Only finance in relation to dependence on an alternative treatment and supplement, diet routine really prohibits me from living nearby by self.

Like, I’d happily live in the house next door. I’m not trying to cut ANYBODY out, least all my mum I’m just not like that.

I just NEED my space so bad.

The more I trip, the more I’m tuned in to everything, including my mum so this plays indirectly into my major anxiety condition.

I’m sure people could relate.

Yes that’s what came to my mind. I always used pliable to describe the way good hashish would be easy to pull, tear, stretch apart, reform and roll, but I can see how malleable is surely the more accurate term. I just like the sound of pliable more and I think I’m naturally drawn to using words I like, poetically.

Simply using language is a therapy for me you know. It’s one if the things that keeps me sane, focussed, motivated, grounded.

But if I had the luxury some time of my ultimate heart’s desire really prevented by such difficult living circumstances- simply, time to myself, my own dwelling ideally, or at least a break, holiday….I could spend forever in total peaceful isolation without actually needing language.

It would be like changing modes. I won’t and can’t do that living with my mum close neighbours school behind so must bustle all day, but I love to just enter the moment, like a river of emotional release and fortification.

I only ever actually do this, if I’m lucky once a year- as soon as my mum goes on holiday.

Only then is everything “timeless”, fully in my control, total charge and freedom to create.

My mum’s incredible, but we are polar opposites astrologically and she’s a massive driving force for my anxiety, and patterns of drug use. Not attributing blame it’s just true.

Only finance in relation to dependence on an alternative treatment and supplement, diet routine really prohibits me from living nearby by self.

Like, I’d happily live in the house next door. I’m not trying to cut ANYBODY out, least all my mum I’m just not like that.

I just NEED my space so bad.

The more I trip, the more I’m tuned in to everything, including my mum so this plays indirectly into my major anxiety condition.

I’m sure people could relate.
Mothers are a vector for anxiety in many families. I caught my anxiety from my mother’s pathological insecurity. She inherited it from a father who was a withdrawn and distant war veteran. It’s all so often intergenerational trauma we inherit.

That’s why we need to leave our birth families behind sometimes and make a new one that is healthier and break the cycle.

Mothers are a vector for anxiety in many families. I caught my anxiety from my mother’s pathological insecurity. She inherited it from a father who was a withdrawn and distant war veteran. It’s all so often intergenerational trauma we inherit.

That’s why we need to leave our birth families behind sometimes and make a new one that is healthier and break the cycle.
Absolutely, totally agree I’m glad you understand, typically.

I’ve always employed coping mechanisms over the years, and it’s purely the catch 22 of my health conditions, inability to work and dependence on expensive treatment that sees us live together still.

Obviously lockdown exacerbated this massively for me, increased unrelenting exposure, all normal life around and routine curtailed, no visitors, gloomy world, on top my mum has had a full mental and emotional breakdown herself this year, already neurotic in nature now extremely neurotic.

I support her well, but man she is too hard to trip around.

So the solution remains yet to be seen. One day at a time. I’m 65 kg’s now I discovered. 2019 I was just above 50 kg’s and dropping.

It’s been the worst time since in every regard, but I’ve gained some serious weight somehow, by using effective enough healing methods and hacks.

Last edited:
Employed? Did I mean to type that? Seems strange, the auto correct gets me so often, I can’t remember now lol.

Yeah. Sometimes I’ve had to pick up from a public housing block well known for cops following visitors and asking them their business. For a personal use amount I’ve got less drastic places that survive casual inspection.

But for a quantity that might count for more than simple posession it’s the way to go.

That said once in a sudden raid I simply spit lubed a gram baggie and rammed it home as fast as I could. And got strip searched so was glad I did.
Honestly, I’m thinking of how useful this would be to bet by airport security

Honestly, I’m thinking of how useful this would be to bet by airport security
I know the 3D full body scanners can’t detect it inside your rectum. But I’m not sure if they’d spot the knot end of the condom hanging out.

I know the 3D full body scanners can’t detect it inside your rectum. But I’m not sure if they’d spot the knot end of the condom hanging out.
yeah good question

i suppose you could insert it all the way up and just poop it out once through the check?

An ex of mine tried sticking a bag of weed in her vag from Amsterdam to London, we ended up getting the full body scanners...they stared at her picture for ages but just let us through eventually.