• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The most clever places to hide drugs?

An ex of mine tried sticking a bag of weed in her vag from Amsterdam to London, we ended up getting the full body scanners...they stared at her picture for ages but just let us through eventually.
dude I don't have a big dick or anything but I guess my dick looks weird because they always think I have drugs taped to my balls and pat me down every time... and yeah, they usually touch my dick, realize its my dick, then let me go....

sometimes I think they're just looking for excuses to touch my magnificent pee wand

raised-by-wolves-saucony-aya-grey-stash-pocket.jpg

I remember the time I got searched coming back from Amsterdam by bus. 5 police officers came out of nowhere as soon as my friend and I got out of the bus. Three of them spent like 5-10min searching every corner of my luggage but I was 100% relaxed because I'm not dumb enough to get caught carrying illegal drugs after a trip to Amsterdam, I even joked around with the cops about my friend having body parts in his bag. They eventually let us go as they didn't find anything.
So I got home and started unpacking my stuff and guess what... I actually found a ziploc bag with some weed inside one of my shirts. That was a real mindfuck, I must have been too high because I completely forgot about it. How the cops didn't find it is still somewhat of a mystery to me.
The only thing left to do was to smoke a celebration spliff... But it made me realize that everything is an illusion, it's all about the way people perceive you, one could hide things in plain sight just as one could get caught even in the most unlikely scenarios (like those who get caught after swallowing drugs).

I remember the time I got searched coming back from Amsterdam by bus. 5 police officers came out of nowhere as soon as my friend and I got out of the bus. Three of them spent like 5-10min searching every corner of my luggage but I was 100% relaxed because I'm not dumb enough to get caught carrying illegal drugs after a trip to Amsterdam, I even joked around with the cops about my friend having body parts in his bag. They eventually let us go as they didn't find anything.
So I got home and started unpacking my stuff and guess what... I actually found a ziploc bag with some weed inside one of my shirts. That was a real mindfuck, I must have been too high because I completely forgot about it. How the cops didn't find it is still somewhat of a mystery to me.
The only thing left to do was to smoke a celebration spliff... But it made me realize that everything is an illusion, it's all about the way people perceive you, one could hide things in plain sight just as one could get caught even in the most unlikely scenarios (like those who get caught after swallowing drugs).
Yep. I once walked through Singapore’s Changi airport customs with half a gram or so of coke in a baggie in my wallet I’d forgotten about. I just about stroked out when I was rifling through my wallet trying to find some SIngapore money for a coffee and saw it.

I got pulled over with a stip of LSD on me one time. It was wrapped in foil so I popped that bad boy in an empty cig pack on the floor to make it look natural. Police didn't find it

My mother callled me a coward for leaving detox early. That hurt me and pissed me off. She had all my possessions including my cat and refused to give them back. Ignored all my calls. I threatened to kick her door in and that worked lool.
That all sounds very sad both for you and your mum. Parents do say the most desperate things out of worry when it comes to their drug addicted kids. My parents refused to let me visit until I completed rehab once. In retrospect it was the right thing for them to do.

I have used an old naloxone kit before. In a space where I would not have an actual kit prominently ready to be used.

you can install one of those fixed cable connection boxes in your wall somewhere random that doubles as a stash box.
Inside electrical outlets is a VERY common place for people to stash drugs. FYI.
wish I had a pussy. honestly, for mostly this purpose. I mean, its perfect. even TSA scanners can't see inside. mouth could work the same, could pretend to be mute.. but something can hardly fit up the ass that well unless you are truly gaped
TSA doesn't care about drugs. They'd rather steal your laptop. I know a BUNCH of people who have flown with insulin syringes in one place and their dope in a baggy or wrapped up in a "ball of money, gum wrappers, chewed gum, some dollar bills, and whatever else is in their pockets." I mean really, they aren't paid enough to give a shit. All of these people who ask "How will I ever get drugs from here to there on a domestic flight." They crack me up. As long as you aren't carrying a LOT of whatever and not be blatant with it... I really don't think they care. TSA is there to ensure that bombs and threats don't make it on to planes.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong about TSA, please.

^
Men could probably get away with a hollowed out buttplug

Women could probably get away with a few grams of dope smuggled as working tampon (with the string exposed and everything). Throw some fake blood/real blood into the situation and no custom official will fuck with you.

That might be good for personal use drug trafficking, but not cartel level drug mule status.
Hey, maybe its a small start-up cartel.
Ya gotta start somewhere, amirite?

thats my go-to when smuggling but not the gas tank

seal it, attach a string or something and put it into your windshield wiper reservoir, close the cap on the string so you can pull it back out after driving :)

good spot but border patrol x-rays might find it for sure
Under the gas cap rather is what I meant to say. But damn that's a smart idea 💡

I used to hide my pills along my waistband until I was watching a show that had that scene in it. If I’m going places I just stick small amounts of drugs behind my card holder in my wallet (have literally been to jail and got my wallet back with the dope still in it)

One of my best hiding spots in the house was inside of electronics. Just unscrew it and put it in there, nobody ever checks that.

One of my best hiding spots in the house was inside of electronics. Just unscrew it and put it in there, nobody ever checks that.
Yesss, when I first started my drug adventure and was living with my family I had this radio I would stuff my drugs into. Until I noticed one day that it had moved and someone in the house had started using it.