• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 The New Covid Megathread v.Oh-my-cron!

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
tldr: if you take a bunch of hemp (specifically CBDA and CBGA) and squeeze out the noids without heating them (decarboxylation) you might be able to prevent COVID.

I think it might be a large amount as well, not sure exactly how much maybe heroic doses idk it's just a theory based on one example.

birdup

Moderator: CEPS, SLR
Staff member
chinup said:
indeed. i think a lab leak is possible, though still unlikely.

but there is literally not one piece of credible evidence that its made in a lab. if there was someone would have jumped on my offer to replicate the analysis that demonstrates such. tbh i didn't expect anyone to because afaik, and i've looked there isn't any, published or unpublished but i'd hope that someone would at least try to demonstrate that they have some reasonable basis for the views they expound on here. so i'd be happy at estimating the probability of it being man made at ~0.000000000000001%.

it would help if china were more co operative, but we need to accept that won't happen and work with the information available to us.

Knowing that China is probably just being who they are shouldn't push you towards believing them or trusting the lack of evidence. If the government wants someone to disappear in China, they disappear. It is precisely because I do not trust them that I lean towards believing the virus is man made.

You can't say it's unlikely. You said almost certain earlier. Now you've put a silly number on it, which I assume is intended to be silly.

There is no evidence it wasn't made in a lab. God knows what modern science is capable of when you don't have to abide by ethical standards or concern yourself with accidentally killing a bunch of people. I do not assume to know what China is capable of in terms of viral warfare.

You were certain initially. Since then, there is a shadow of doubt. The scientific world acted similarly. At first, the idea of it coming from a lab was absurd and conspiratorial. Then, one by one, experts started saying they weren't sure. What was it that changed?

birdup

Staff member
w01fg4ng said:
tldr: if you take a bunch of hemp (specifically CBDA and CBGA) and squeeze out the noids without heating them (decarboxylation) you might be able to prevent COVID.

I've been smoking weed like crazy since I got COVID. It seems to have less recreational effect but it also treats the sickness nicely. I've been smoking green joints and hacking my lungs up. Good times.

birdup

Staff member
Mr. Krinkle said:
so you still going for shot 4 and 5? i say fuck it, you might as well

Considering how mild the virus has been and how strong natural immunity is, I will have another Pfizer jab when I'm legally required to... but I don't see why I need to keep getting jabbed forever honestly. I will admit... getting the virus has changed my perspective a bit.

There have been multiple outbreaks at work. Severely disabled people who are vaccinated are pretty much fine. Maybe it's like a bad flu. That's the worst we've seen. So, the vaccines protect them. They should vaccinate themselves. End of story.

The world needs to go back to normal.

I don't even know why I have to isolate at the moment. I mean, I don't care. I'm playing my new XBOX Series S. I'm getting paid to stay home. I just don't see the point?

Omicron has changed everything.

Everyone is going to get the virus.

Those who want to be vaccinated have had more than enough time.

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
Knowing that China is probably just being who they are shouldn't push you towards believing them or trusting the lack of evidence. If the government wants someone to disappear in China, they disappear. It is precisely because I do not trust them that I lean towards believing the virus is man made.
i just said that they will not be co operating fully or being completely honest.

You can't say it's unlikely. You said almost certain earlier. Now you've put a silly number on it, which I assume is intended to be silly.
when did i say it was almost certain? its almost certainly not and i've never believed it almost certainly was. yes the number is intended to be silly.

distrust of china is one thing. its completely different to believing that they, while collaborating with international researchers, hid entirely new viruses for use in gain of function research, and then developed technologies far beyond what anyone else anywhere around the world has, and used this to engineer a virus.

i have outlined the technical reasons why it is extremely improbable, as close to the point of certainty as you can get with the given evidence, sars-cov2 is not man made over and over again, recently in this thread and the other, so i don't feel like rehashing them.

At first, the idea of it coming from a lab was absurd and conspiratorial. Then, one by one, experts started saying they weren't sure. What was it that changed?

you have this the wrong way round. at first, some very eminent virologists thought 50-50 or 60-40 that this came from a lab. they then did further analysis and found no support for this hypothesis. in fact, they found strong evidence against this hypothesis. sufficient to abandon it.

ions

Bluelighter
Covid was made in a lab though. Funded by the NIH to the Wuhan lab in China by the criminal Fauci for political gain.

The vaccines are ineffective, and acquired and natural immunity are better as defense strategies than experimental genetic treatments.

Cannabinoids are better to combat a virus intent on replication.

The elites in Washington are funding research to keep them wealthy, and steal money from the pockets of those they aim to infect.

Yourbaker

Bluelighter
you have this the wrong way round. at first, some very eminent virologists thought 50-50 or 60-40 that this came from a lab. they then did further analysis and found no support for this hypothesis. in fact, they found strong evidence against this hypothesis. sufficient to abandon it.

Perhaps their reasons for abandoning it were not wholesome. The very people who probabky cooked this up were probably first on the scene ton hide their own finger prints.

Because I have omicron and zero vaccines I am a good example of what natural immunity looks like. I wouldn't take a asprin for this.

For those who are immune compromised lets make them a vaccine and if they buy it, then let's give that money to the vaccine makers, not everything and a bunch of new printed money too.

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
Perhaps their reasons for abandoning it were not wholesome. The very people who probabky cooked this up were probably first on the scene ton hide their own finger prints
maybe you should read their own words, as i have done? and the literature on which they based their decisions.

Jennn

Bluelighter
Canadian military were in wuhan for the military games and think covid was around then and some think it's a bio-weapon. They will be silenced soon enough.

Yourbaker

Bluelighter
maybe you should read their own words, as i have done? and the literature on which they based their decisions.
No.

I don't think you are who you claim to be.

This whole event is a lie and you seem far to supportive of it, because you keep arguing when the world of evidence points to a huge hole in your viewpoint I can see either this is your autism, you just can't be wrong or you are actively being obtuse just to keep people posting on this board.

There have been a few obviously created accounts pop in here and suddenly support all kinds of new vaccine theory, and accounts like @massive where their posting history takes 7 year breaks until they are needed for support.

When you have to make accounts and create false identities to support the theories being pumped out why? Are you making money? What will you do with your money when all the people who make stuff aren't making stuff anymore?

It is as if the world forgot we need to get work done, I think some people believe money can somehow save them all on its own. Stopping the world from working is using up humanities reserves. Soon this foolishness will begin killing millions, once that begins the wars will come.

This is a planned event.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
Considering how mild the virus has been and how strong natural immunity is, I will have another Pfizer jab when I'm legally required to... but I don't see why I need to keep getting jabbed forever honestly. I will admit... getting the virus has changed my perspective a bit.

There have been multiple outbreaks at work. Severely disabled people who are vaccinated are pretty much fine. Maybe it's like a bad flu. That's the worst we've seen. So, the vaccines protect them. They should vaccinate themselves. End of story.

The world needs to go back to normal.

I don't even know why I have to isolate at the moment. I mean, I don't care. I'm playing my new XBOX Series S. I'm getting paid to stay home. I just don't see the point?

Omicron has changed everything.

Everyone is going to get the virus.

Those who want to be vaccinated have had more than enough time.

sometimes when you quote me, i don't get notified...i wonder why :unsure:

thats good...im glad your perspective changed a little....it should've but i never know with you :)

yea at this point, just gotta let it rip - there's no hiding from this

i was reading when omicron was first found, they thought that it had crossed with the common cold, which is why it was so far mutated from the others

so now, the only mutations that should appear, should only be more transmissible, which would then lead to it being even less pathological

honestly, bird, i don't think the vaccine did a thing for you

in fact, i think you caught it because you are vaxxed

how many ppl here have caught the latest greatest omicron that aren't vaxxed? was yourbaker saying he caught it? other than that, idk one unvaxxed person who's caught this...they're all vaxxed so far

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
What happened to the Delta variant ? It seemed to just disappear

Supposedly it's still around, but it's gonna get squeezed out because everybody's catching omicron and now they're good to go vs delta

so it's probably gonna run out of hosts

just like omicron most likely will in about 2 weeks

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
and now they're finally saying, that they think some people aren't catching covid because they have antibodies from the common cold

but everybody still keeps trying to tell me that omicron isn't the common cold

ok then

:)

Yourbaker

Bluelighter
sometimes when you quote me, i don't get notified...i wonder why :unsure:

thats good...im glad your perspective changed a little....it should've but i never know with you :)

yea at this point, just gotta let it rip - there's no hiding from this

i was reading when omicron was first found, they thought that it had crossed with the common cold, which is why it was so far mutated from the others

so now, the only mutations that should appear, should only be more transmissible, which would then lead to it being even less pathological

honestly, bird, i don't think the vaccine did a thing for you

in fact, i think you caught it because you are vaxxed

how many ppl here have caught the latest greatest omicron that aren't vaxxed? was yourbaker saying he caught it? other than that, idk one unvaxxed person who's caught this...they're all vaxxed so far
I am unvaxxed I have omicron or had 5 days ago. My husband didn't notice any symptoms but I had a cough and sneezed a bit much and some sinus pressure but what made me notice was waking up in a pool of sweat for about 2 mornings.

The peak of omicron, It made me sweaty.

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter

so here's the kicker tho:

they're gonna develop a vaccine from the common cold so you don't catch covid aka the common cold

and if i don't take that shot, im fired

this is today's logic

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
I am unvaxxed I have omicron or had 5 days ago. My husband didn't notice any symptoms but I had a cough and sneezed a bit much and some sinus pressure but what made me notice was waking up in a pool of sweat for about 2 mornings.

The peak of omicron, It made me sweaty.

are you a girl? i always thought you were a dude:shrug:

ok so you had the same symptoms ive heard from everybody - the night sweats being the most common - i think i heard that from everybody....my mother had that

5 days later she gets tested and comes up negative, so now she's claiming she never had it....but she's definitely nuts so :shrug:

anyway

it isn't even a long cold

it's a short cold

call in the national guard

Yourbaker

Bluelighter
I am a gay old man. Just imagine your worst picture, that's me.

Because I began life when Gay was forbidden, even in text I come across as a straight male. I was born in a Mennonite community so I learned to hide like the holocaust from birth.

I have had to publically explain to a woman once why I was not interested because she would not believe I was a golden gay. She was so aggressive if we had been opposite sexes, she would have gone to jail. If I had a good cultured gay lisp or had been given heels at an early age I wouldn't have to face this identity trauma...

Lol