• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **The Oxycontin Mega Thread.** - Can't find your thread? Its in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much oc is to much

First time poster long time reader. I wondering how much oc intranasal is to much. And no I'm not talking about the tolerance aspect of it obviously only you can answer that question because everyone is different. More I'm wondering how much is over kill for your sinuses and not being absorbed and lost into your stomach or lugs. Take me for example I can snort 200 mg and I'm starting to think must of it is being lost into my stomach(I hope and not my lugs) and I guess what I'm wondering is if I should just stop taking them intranasal begin taking them orally and only snort a small amount to get the rush. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has already been discussed I looked but maybe I'm just to relaxed right now and missed it or something.

First time poster long time reader. I wondering how much oc intranasal is to much. And no I'm not talking about the tolerance aspect of it obviously only you can answer that question because everyone is different. More I'm wondering how much is over kill for your sinuses and not being absorbed and lost into your stomach or lugs. Take me for example I can snort 200 mg and I'm starting to think must of it is being lost into my stomach(I hope and not my lugs) and I guess what I'm wondering is if I should just stop taking them intranasal begin taking them orally and only snort a small amount to get the rush. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has already been discussed I looked but maybe I'm just to relaxed right now and missed it or something.

Yes you can IMO. Im assuming were not talking about 5mg pills. I wouldnt inhale it all in one big thick line, I would inhale one line after another, one pill as one or two or whatever lines, alternating nostrils, the majority will be absorbed intranasally IMO. With large amounts and larger lines just try to keep it all in the nasal cavity where it can be absorbed, sometimes this means easing up on the inhale, when you feel or taste the powder making it to the throat or mouth you probably need to ease up on the inhale. Large amounts may take getting used to, as with most things, I believe you get better with experience. I believe doing it all at once gives you a stronger rush, and anything that makes it past the nasal cavity will be absorbed anyways.

Some people when it comes to large amounts prefer to do a line or two every 10 minutes or so until the amounts done.

If you more of the rush you get from snorting, then I would snort it all.

Last edited:
^ Yeah for sure the 5mg pills are usless for intranasal use. I tried snorting like 60 mg one time with the 5s it was so much powder and it burned so bad I don't think I even got a high I was just in pain. But what I'm talking about is the 80s I'll take two and a halve of those and it seems like I just can't get the rush I used to. And I am used to snorting softly and slowly due to the fact I'm scriipted opana ers and you have to take small lines and get them right up in the sinus cavity for them to absorb well and give you there strong rush. I'm afraid that maybe my tolerance has just gotten to high and I'm only going to be able to take oxy via oral.

^ Yeah for sure the 5mg pills are usless for intranasal use. I tried snorting like 60 mg one time with the 5s it was so much powder and it burned so bad I don't think I even got a high I was just in pain. But what I'm talking about is the 80s I'll take two and a halve of those and it seems like I just can't get the rush I used to. And I am used to snorting softly and slowly due to the fact I'm scriipted opana ers and you have to take small lines and get them right up in the sinus cavity for them to absorb well and give you there strong rush. I'm afraid that maybe my tolerance has just gotten to high and I'm only going to be able to take oxy via oral.

I use Opana as well. Problem with Opana is once you use it, its very hard to go back to oxycodone.

I think you will be fine doing that. One thing you may want to do is lay down afterwards for 15 minutes to avoid any runny nose, and so any excess is absorbed orally. I prefer laying down afterwards anyways.

I don't think it's a waste because when you do a line that is too big, the rest of the powder that comes in your throat will drip down and gets absorbed. I always snort a tiny amount of water after a few lines which does help a lot.

Snorting technique is important as well tho, I have been practising with Ritalin for 5+ years now ;) so I had plenty of pills to waste before I got experienced enough. :)

I'm not planning to touch the 80's yet, I will get there eventually with my chronic back pain I guess :| :p

-- Peace o/

It's true opana is just so much more powerful than oxy its just never been the same since I started using it. The euphoric body high it gives you is just so different it may be just me trying to compare apples to oranges. Truth be told I can't feel much anymore with out adding a line of opana with it. Sorry if this isn't making any sense I just railed a opana 40 and ate 3 roxi 30s and 1mg kpin.

guys ive been smoking MANY oc everyday for the past month on tin foil... how horrible is this for my body?

Why smoke them? With the oral BA% so high, it's silly. Thats something Ill never understand.

In regards to your question: It's not good at all, you have all the fillers/binders/junk going into your lungs.

Yep, it makes no sense to me to smoke pills. I cant figure out why anybody would start using them in that way. Just knowing the oxycodone wasted during the process would make me use another way. Crush em and blow em, thats my opinion.

I just don't understand the whole:

"I put things into my [veins, lungs, nose, butt, mouth] that aren't supposed to go there even though everyone my entire life has told me this is bad for me. Is this bad for me?"

I just don't understand the whole:

"I put things into my [veins, lungs, nose, butt, mouth] that aren't supposed to go there even though everyone my entire life has told me this is bad for me. Is this bad for me?"

What is it you dont understand? People do things that are unhealthy even though they have been warned that these activities are unhealthy.

Based on your screen-name, Im assuming you are on suboxone and thus have likely found yourself in a situation where you went too far with opioids and turned to suboxone for help. So is it really so hard for you to imagine that people will engage in unhealthy activities?-DG

Yeah people do things that make them feel better yet damage their bodies. I had a friend that did so much oxy that it constipated him to the point of having to go to the hospital to get the shit removed from his ass... that's dedication!

I have a really low tolerance to opiates. I started doing OC's a few months ago, and kept it to a once or twice a month thing. Last time I had it was a month and a half ago.

My buddy wants to give me a free 80 and I want to do it tomorrow. I know it depends on a few things but, does anyone know approximately how long oxy stays in your system? I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon after tomorrow. Also, are there ways you can "flush" it out of your system faster? I know with weed you have to drink plenty of water, exercise/sweat, etc.

I apologize if this has been answered before.

Thanks.

It is prolly too late but if you have really low opiate tolerance then taking a whole 80 will likely make you sick and could potentially kill you in the right circumstances. You should really not do more than 1/4 of it crushed 1/2 tops. 1/2 crushed will be really intense. You can get a pretty good high with no tolerance taking half of an 80 being careful not to break it too much(leave it as whole as possible). If you did already take the whole 80 I hope you are ok.

@Serious:

It'll last in your system 2 days tops. But yeah do NOT do the full 80. Do 20mg, wait an hour and a half. Do another 10-20 as needed.

But yeah drink lots of water and work out the next day. Oxy stays in your system 2-3 days MAX with a single dose. With enough fluids, probably <24 hours.

What is it you dont understand? People do things that are unhealthy even though they have been warned that these activities are unhealthy.

Based on your screen-name, Im assuming you are on suboxone and thus have likely found yourself in a situation where you went too far with opioids and turned to suboxone for help. So is it really so hard for you to imagine that people will engage in unhealthy activities?-DG

Actually, I was prescribed various opiates for a very long time, I never chose to become an addict. Granted, the pills lead to other things...but I always realized that I could be harmed in the process. It seems like common sense that sticking something in a place it doesn't go could cause harm.

Then again, they say only a fraction of the population has common sense.

@Serious:

It'll last in your system 2 days tops. But yeah do NOT do the full 80. Do 20mg, wait an hour and a half. Do another 10-20 as needed.

But yeah drink lots of water and work out the next day. Oxy stays in your system 2-3 days MAX with a single dose. With enough fluids, probably <24 hours.

Some opiates, such as methadone, could potentially stay in your system for weeks. Be careful which opiates you choose, it will greatly effect the duration it says in your system. Don't think just because the Oxy cleared your system in three days that all the others will too.

what's up with these new oxys? i read you can't even abuse them by chewing them anymore(how i do em). are they out yet? someone school me.

Everything i've read hasn't gone into much detail about it other than they will have some kind of new coating.

Im sure the new formulation will still be able to be abused, it may just be a much larger pain in the ass. They will probably try to make them like Opana ER or even a step further, which most likely will mean they will be unable to IV and tougher or crappy to snort. I dont really see any way they could make them completely crush-proof, therefore I dont see a way to prevent someone from being unable to get the whole dose at once orally. Opana ER's are already sort of a pain to blow, any worse and blowing new oxycontins may really suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.