TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Peach Monster 😁
F4nSl1Q.jpg
Black Rum.
That actually sounds quite cool xd

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Has anyone ever noticed that in most depictions of lady justice that the scales are tipped? In who's favor?
I thought this was a matter of perspective (point of view) but I think it is a tell that the scales are indeed not equal or true...calibrated. That justice really is not a "thing".
a04064.jpg

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever noticed that in most depictions of lady justice that the scales are tipped? In who's favor?
I thought this was a matter of perspective (point of view) but I think it is a tell that the scales are indeed not equal or true...calibrated. That justice really is not a "thing".
a04064.jpg

Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, But a just weight is His delight.
Proverbs 11:1

darvocet21

Bluelighter
You know what I'm so happy about like the only thing that's gone right in my life the last month slightly more is that I haven't smoked meth. Oh yeah I have a adderall prescription which is 4A moderate dose of 40 mg a day but it I know how to say this but I actually prefer it when I take less I got you I feel better I feel more normal when I take only half that much. Stimulants are a dead end

Status
Not open for further replies.