Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread The Random Picture Megathread: Volume II 👍

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Polish-20211019-125646003.jpg

My favorite writer and the only reason I go back on Twitter at all.

Polish-20211019-130523841.jpg

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Polish-20211019-223325431.jpg

The night I sold the winning ticket I walked to work. I’d wrecked my Jetta. I hit a small deer by the river west of town. The deer came out of a gulley, from the tall weeds. I didn’t have time to brake. I hit it square. It launched into the air, turned upside down, and landed on its head and broke its neck. I was high, so I saw it happen in slow motion. Then my car died. Blue clouds rose from the hood. The needles on my dashboard sunk to zero. A highway patrolman came along in minutes and parked with his lights swooping blue against the snow and his radio softly squawking in his car. He’d stopped me before and he knew I was a tweaker but he didn’t push me to admit it. He called for a tow and waited until it came, exhaling steam like that coming from my car and stamping his big brown official-looking boots. He asked me if I needed a ride to town but I was afraid to sit inside his cruiser with all of its glowing communications gear and Tasers and clipboards and restraint devices. There was still meth on my breath. It smelled like Band-Aids. Like when you first open a brand-new box of them, before the air gets in.

Read the full story free here:

Last edited:

Grey Bee

Greenlighter
Quiet, driven, brazen, mirthful, well crafted, mischievous, currently eating soup, got dog, job yes. Morals, ethics, and codes, honest. You Too. The perfect line which never waivers, except when I do, then done with my own irrepressible style & to my hearts desire

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Has anybody else opted for the new subscription service Blue Light xB? So far it seems like an inferior product, except you do get more @Malevolent posts on a variety of topics including a new forum where he shares various personal Life hacks. Very informative. Oh yeah and I almost forgot @cduggles write an advice column on dating and does a once-weekly face to face a little bit like a cam girl but you know much more tasteful. Absolutely no nudity. But she looks hella sexy anyway. Overall better than I thought it would be. I'm just not sure if I want to spring $7.99 when the free trial ends. Regular BL is still adequate. However I think I would have to if @negrogesic would offer pharmacological guidance. Anyways just a suggestion
Polish-20211020-224103820.jpg