• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Reason Why People Get Paranoid When Stoned

"I smoke weed, and I don't give a fuck whether or not anybody likes it." -----(he cares)
------------------
"On your planet, 1+1=2; On our planet, 1+1=1." - Ceiba

Uhhhhhhh...no I don't. If you don't like getting stoned...I don't give a fuck. I should know. After all, I'm the one who posted that. If you must drag it out, the point of my post was about how non-pot smokers have a tendency to stereotype people who do smoke pot...that I cared about enough to post.
As to me caring whether or not other people enjoy smoking weed, I must close this post by finally confessing that I toss and turn at night thinking about it. Your keen insight into my psyche has exposed a crucial chink in my armor…much like the exhaust port on the Death Star. Now give me back my life, you bastard!

hi citrus,
i totally agree with the comments bliss99e and bobby bong water made,
i don’t want to sound sycophantic, but your post is fantastic... a real gem... totally fits with my own experiences... it encapsulates a lot... and provides some of the most relevant, eloquent and succinct explanations & observations that i've read.
from now on, i'm going to use a line from your post as my signature!
reading your post helps me understand the 3 times that i've tripped out and got paranoid on weed, details of which i gave in a previous post in this forum: "advice please... trippy effects with marijuana...", posted 13 february 2001 01:04 pm, to which bliss99e kindly replied at the time.
perhaps you should change your username to citrus_guru or prof_citrus!
keep writing!
all the best,
sam
------------------
“The pleasure you derive out of your favourite drugs likely reflects the aspect of your humanity you are most at home expressing – what types of thoughts and what types of feelings” – Citrus, 14/05/01

i get ungodly paranoid it seems. any ideas how to get rid of it, or calm it down a little?

I tend to get more confident when im stoned! But thats just me
wink.gif

------------------
http://xtc-web.s5.com

I personally love opiates and weed, but not nessecarily both at the same time. I find it more relaxing to pop some oppies then blaze up after the initial rush wears off. Both the poppy and the cannabis plants are gifts of the gods.
------------------
A GOOD DRUG IS a TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE

Hey samuel_smith, thanks for the comments! Much appreciated...and nice paraphrasing of that line I wrote!
I checked your profile and it says YOU'RE a PhD! Funnily enough, I am probably going to be pursuing my PhD (in social or political philosophy) in a couple of years. What's your "groovy" one in?
smile.gif

- Citrus