• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The schoolgirl look

33788schoolgirl2.jpg

You look beautyful SLM, i would love to be in your class baby! ;)

SLM, nobody in their right mind would laugh at that, trust me :)

Peace

Well im still kinda fresh out of skool, (graduated at the end of last yr) and all i can say is i already miss those girls in their mini's and the innocent water fight at school ;). especially since the girls wore white shirts... needless to say we had a blast.

This is really old....

schoolgirlme.JPG

I used to always dress schoolgirl..all the time. I want to start dressing schoolgirl again instead this time I wanna get those cool proper looking japanese schoolgirl outfits. Im over the catholic school look.

But yeah schoolgirl rocks!

Strawberry_luvmuffin,you are the complete embodiment of a beautiful schoolgirl. All I can say is,WOW! How you look is the reason I started this forum.

What's the difference between catholic schoolgirl outfit and a japanese schollgirl outfit?

glitterbizkit said:
What's the difference between catholic schoolgirl outfit and a japanese schollgirl outfit?

The Japanese schoolgirl uniform tends to have a top that resembles the US Navy cracker jacks and a solid colored skirt. (i.e. - Sailor Moon)

The Catholic schoolgirl uniform is a solid white buttoned shirt and a usually a solid colored or plaid-style skirt and, in some cases, a matching buttoned vest.

All the Japanese schoolgirls I've ever seen have had much longer skirts than the Americans.

Yeah the japanese schoolgirls tend to wear longer, navy colored skirts, a navy or back jacket kinds thing, and usually tall socks that are kinda bunched up instead of stockings..although the stockings/footwear could vary..

Not so much the sailor moon outfits because those are way drastic and slutty. Im gonna go google and see if I can find a pic of what exactly the look im going for is. :D

jp_scgrls_04.jpg

^Id prefer slightly longer skirts, but the socks are the kind I was talking about..the big bulky white..I think thats so damn cute for some reason..

schoolgirl.jpg

add a cute navy blazer to those and thats pretty much exactly what I mean..id wear my skirt a bit longer tho.

those socks are known as "loose socks" they have a special glue to keep them up.

Last edited: