• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I've been really intrigued by the mentions on the shorter duration on all the small reports I've seen thus far. When you say "6 hours of real visuals, with another 3-ish hours", I'm guessing you are discounting the come-up ? So maybe total duration would be something around 10 hours? I've seen people report durations of 7 hours, which would be extremely short for an alleged LSD prodrug, but maybe they were referring to the "peak", discounting come-up and comedown.

Regardless, excited for this one, ordered some myself

No, I didn't think of the come up, which was probably a bit more than an hour.

"You a time traveler? It just got introduced to the market a month or two ago. We are talking about 1cP-LSD right?"

Yep. This, 1B and others 1subs got tested about 2016 but yeah given the chance I time travel

You a time traveler? It just got introduced to the market a month or two ago. We are talking about 1cP-LSD right?
No I think he is saying that he was a beta tester alomg with others for testing a variety of these Lysergamides. Hence the "notes". (?)

Edit- @Sir Ron Pib sorry man I didn't see your reply here somehow hence I spoke for you..

Last edited by a moderator:
"You a time traveler? It just got introduced to the market a month or two ago. We are talking about 1cP-LSD right?"

Yep. This, 1B and others 1subs got tested about 2016 but yeah given the chance I time travel
Awesome!!! In that case you’re very fortunate to have tried so many different lysergimides. My favorite family out of the psychedelics.

Its a slight variant on the molecular bonds at certain locations while still retaining the basic backbone of the molecule.

What it is exactly might be better served if you posed that question in the Neuro Science and Pharmacology Sub forum. I'm not even gonna pretend to have that kind of "in depth" knowledge and it's beyond the scope of this sub forum, generally speaking. Each sub forum has different people who have different levels of knowledge and interests.

It's there if you are genuinely interested.

What exactly is cycloPropionyl?

You ever heard of "1p-LSD"? Or an older drug called "ALD-52" that Sand and Scully claimed their "Orange Sunshine" had been in reality, in order to evade drug manufacturing charges for LSD?

Basically, 1P-LSD and ALD-52 are prodrugs that are rapidly converted into LSD-25 upon ingestion, and which had been almost universally legal until recently. However, due to the popularity of these analogues, a number of countries have banned them, too, so naturally new ones were put on the market to replace them.

"1-cP" references the part of the molecule that comes off for it to convert to LSD; "1" being the position where it is attached, and "cP" being short for "cyclopropionyl", although that word is not really proper nomenclature; a more correct name would probably be "cyclopropylcarbonyl".

Yeah, I remember taking LSD when it was a legal "research chemical". It's a matter of perspective.

When Shulgin published his books I remember reading all the variants of LSD that he had created and experimented with. Of all those mentioned, the one that intrigued me the most was Eth-Lad. It took decades before I was able to get some properly synthesized pure and accurately dosed Eth-Lad in my hands. Just because it isn't LSD doesn't make it bad. Ginger or Marianne. Chocolate or Strawberry ice cream. Differences make the world go round.

Enjoy all the analogues of LSD at least once. ;)

Yeah, I remember taking LSD when it was a legal "research chemical". It's a matter of perspective.

When Shulgin published his books I remember reading all the variants of LSD that he had created and experimented with. Of all those mentioned, the one that intrigued me the most was Eth-Lad. It took decades before I was able to get some properly synthesized pure and accurately dosed Eth-Lad in my hands. Just because it isn't LSD doesn't make it bad. Ginger or Marianne. Chocolate or Strawberry ice cream. Differences make the world go round.

Enjoy all the analogues of LSD at least once. ;)
Yeah absolutely, just think how cool it would be if things were like they should be and we could still go to the chemist to pick up our 279 ug dose of legal LSD 25 as was briefly the case in the the mid 60's. If only hey?

You ever heard of "1p-LSD"? Or an older drug called "ALD-52" that Sand and Scully claimed their "Orange Sunshine" had been in reality, in order to evade drug manufacturing charges for LSD?

Basically, 1P-LSD and ALD-52 are prodrugs that are rapidly converted into LSD-25 upon ingestion, and which had been almost universally legal until recently. However, due to the popularity of these analogues, a number of countries have banned them, too, so naturally new ones were put on the market to replace them.

"1-cP" references the part of the molecule that comes off for it to convert to LSD; "1" being the position where it is attached, and "cP" being short for "cyclopropionyl", although that word is not really proper nomenclature; a more correct name would probably be "cyclopropylcarbonyl".
Just like psilocin and psilocybin?

I would assume any country that has LSD a schedule 1 substance, would have banned these molecules that "convert into LSD-25" upon digestion. No?

Certainly cyclopropylcarbonyl should have some type of synergistic effect with LSD or have active effects in general?

What differs LSD-25 from 1cP-LSD and 1p-LSD?
I am very poor on these techinacal scientific aspects with all things, and I dpn't even really try or pretend to understand. I tend to work on a need-to-know basis in general.

I am naturally very curious but with stuff like this, I feel like I reallt don't need to get a better understanding of it.

So I am your laymen here. Now from my basic understanding I have picked up on this these very clever chemist in Holland are taking LSD 25 itself I believed to begin with and then they are cleverly attaching some tiny little additional molecule to it to create an effectively new compound by definition and identification which is not classed and regulated under the same laws.

So in the case of 1plsd,, some propionyl labelled molecule or something is attached to the composition of lsd-25 resulting in a unique and novel lysergamide which was previously unregulated in many countries but has become increasingly regulated over the recent years.

These compounds along with ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, LSZ, and also 1CP-LSD, were all created several years ago, but 1CP-LSD was kept quiet it would appear, as a "Trump card" to pull out when new laws are introduced makong previously non-regulated lysergamides illegal.

Very smart move which took everybody by total surprise when it was first revealed in July after Gemany made the other previously available Lysergamides illegal in Germany (1plsd, Ald-52, ETH-LAD etc).

So the 1cp-lsd is effectively Lsd with a different molecule attached, which falls under a different technical definition and classification, so as to bypass the recent amendment to the law.

Now there are various contrary opinions and reports on these different compounds and how they relate and differ many people insist that they cannot tell any difference between LSD 25 and 1plsd but there are many others who insist that they can tell the difference personally I found 1plsd to appear to be everything I would expect from LSD 25 except for one particular difference-

Much faster and more intense come up quicker to peak but from then on it was difficult for me to distinguish because I have not taken LSD itself since 2012 but that possibly was not even LSD for all I can be certain now in hindsight.

So it is difficult for me to really comment here.
It is allegedly the case though that according to a slightly lower molecular weight 1plsd is only 85% as Potent as LSD as in 85% of 1plsd is LSD and this is what is active and effective in the body after consumption and the propionyl molecule is cleaved off why the body leaving only lsd-25, allegedly and theoretically at least.

The new 1cplsd, has been reported so far seemingly legitimately as being noticeably more Potent than 1plsd and certainly at least equal potency to lsd-25 but possibly an increase in potency somehow by whatever mechanism.

The same principle applies as with 1plsd- the additional molecule is cleaved off after consumption leaving lsd-25 to have the effect.

Regarding safety, I personally I'm pretty much fully satisfied that there is no cause for concern here and no reason to expect any potential risks or significant side effects compared to LSD 25.

1plsd has been circulating the world in huge quantity for some years now and there is absolutely no bad reputation being established or it anywhere regarding its safety profile although show some people do reports some additional side effects at the time of consumption like an increased body load but example.

The reports on 1cp LSD so far have been very encouraging and suggest that it is not only more Potent weight wise but also possibly a better experience and more enjoyable effect, again by whatever mechanism.

Bottom line this is really good stuff that these guys have been doing for years now supplying the world with these splendid options and alternatives.

There are several bonuses to seeking these compounds out for a start the purity will surely be unmatched or at least unbeaten, you can be pretty much dead certain of your exact dosage as well which is a novelty and privileged.

This in my strong view is particularly useful and valuable when it comes to the Increasingly popular practice of microdosing currently because it allows for accurate consistent and repeatable measurements of precise microdoses, this would be much less predictable and more uncertain with black market lsd-25 which even if accurately dosed you cannot be be fully confident ever, and also batches will surely vary more which could be be problematic with a microdosing program where somebody has found a very specific exact dose to work best for them.

This is how I basically view and understand this matter, but like I say I am a layman if that, just a dumb, wounded mortal with not even a pittence of knowledge or awareness on the greater scheme of things.

A song phrase line comes to mind here, David Gilmore lyrics in Pink Floyd Momentary Lapse of Reason album, track- "Learning to fly":

"...Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit".

A humble acknowledgement of our futile, helpless mortal condition.

@Sir Ron Pib are you at liberty to talk about any of the other lysergamides that haven't been released to the public? Were there any notable or outstanding ones that we can all FOMO over?

Also, do you know what the code name was for 1cp-lsd during the testing?

@Sir Ron Pib are you at liberty to talk about any of the other lysergamides that haven't been released to the public? Were there any notable or outstanding ones that we can all FOMO over?

Also, do you know what the code name was for 1cp-lsd during the testing?

Yeah this was "Curie". Not sure how long my silence is binding having vaguely promised it - I like to think I am a person of their word at the same time science shouldn't be supressed and the risks taken, experiences and creative work/write ups are within my ownership and others clearly leaked stuff more freely. Almost all were 1subs (about 10 after 1p I knew of personally and tested (no longer involved))- which frankly eventually got boring for me (I was more interested in really new things more than prodrugs) and along with my changeable mental state might have started to complicate testing; a huge problem for me was it's all so subjective and such tests didn't really tackle placebo, expectation and settling etc. The same LSD proper can be repackaged and users will suggest new effects "different types of acid" then there is the 1p v lsd v 1a difference argument. No one of intelligence wants to think any of this can fool them and take it as an admission of stupid gullibility so everything experiential seemed to be hung on the pharmacology where I think the intelligent are skeptical of results but certainly very slight differences over LSD were *reported* by all and I will leave it at that. Most other non lysergide things I tried are now know (McPT/2CB-AN as 2 examples off the top of my head) There was another lysergide with an amide sub I was the 1st to ingest which I feel should published at somepoint from a scientific point of view - not sure if there is any push to make available; LSZ wasn't a success at all imo and maybe the best amide IMO was LSM775 but at least all 3 were clearly distinct but LSM and other things have been available and take updoesn't seem to have been that great so how much push to do difficult synth work there is now I don't know.

Last edited:
Certainly cyclopropylcarbonyl should have some type of synergistic effect with LSD or have active effects in general?

No, it's just a fancier version of the acetyl group in 4-AcO-DMT - once the 4-AcO-DMT has been cleaved into acetic acid and psilocin, only the psilocin is psychoactive; acetic acid is non-psychoactive, as anyone who has ever ingested vinegar will be able to tell you.

Likewise, the cyclopropylcarboxylic acid (which would only be released in small microgram amounts anyway) from 1-cP-LSD is going to be inactive and quickly excreted in your urine.

Yeah this was "Curie". Not sure how long my silence is binding having vaguely promised it - I like to think I am a person of their word at the same time science shouldn't be supressed and the risks taken, experiences and creative work/write ups are within my ownership and others clearly leaked stuff more freely.

Didn't the person running the lab/company actually provide analytical samples of his products to David E. Nichols? I seem to recall that Nichols (or at least his research group) did papers on these novel lysergamides, including the as-of-yet-unreleased "ECPLA" (N-ethyl-N-cyclopropyl lysergamide, i.e. LSD with one of the ethyls on the amide nitrogen replaced by cyclopropyl).