• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

acetic acid is non-psychoactive, as anyone who has ever ingested vinegar will be able to tell you.
Funny you say that. I cannot tolerate vinegar at all like most things without adverse respiratory reaction but I have consumed it sparsely over the years not for quite a few years now.

But one peculiar thing that I always noticed with it it would make me tipsy and light-headed immediately after taking a small amount like drinking champagne almost.
Leading me to swear that it must contain some alcohol or something but certainly I experience a mild psychoactive effect from vinegar but I'm incredibly in tune with my body for picking up subtle effects from all things.

It’s funny how this substance has been available for over two months now and we only have reports from sir Ron Pub and Pontius Pilate. I’ve been checking this thread daily for more updates but it seems to be lots of curious and irrelevant comments on here, instead of actual trip reports. My next post will be a trip report. I’d say a month or so. But I would like to add that 1P-LSD is very similar to LSD-25, but not exactly like it in that it lacks that child like wonder. Which in my opinion is one of the key features about LSD-25 that makes it so special. I’ve tripped on 1P, Ald and eth-lad and none of them posses that child like wonder that classic Lucy has.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone on here but I’m speaking from experience. I’ve been chastised on this forum for giving my trip experience with LSD-25 in the past. I’ve been accused of dick measuring on the 1p forum, by people who felt that my stating my years of tripping since 1996 was condescending of their experiences, when I was just trying to give my honest opinion on my experience with 1p, lol these are some sensitive trippers. I respect everyone and their contributions to psychedelic exploration. I feel like where a secret society of spiritual and mental explorers. More like a family, peace everyone...

Last edited:
It’s funny how this substance has been available for over two months now and we only have reports from sir Ron Pub and Pontius Pilate. I’ve been checking this thread daily for more updates but it seems to be lots of curious and irrelevant comments on here, instead of actual trip reports. My next post will be a trip report. I’d say a month or so. But I would like to add that 1P-LSD is very similar to LSD-25, but not exactly like it in that it lacks that child like wonder. Which in my opinion is one of the key features about LSD-25 that makes it so special. I’ve tripped on 1P, Ald and eth-lad and none of them posses that child like wonder that classic Lucy has.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone on here but I’m speaking from experience. I’ve been chastised on this forum for giving my trip experience with LSD-25 in the past. I’ve been accused of dick measuring on the 1p forum, by people who felt that my stating my years of tripping since 1996 was condescending of their experiences, when I was just trying to give my honest opinion on my experience with 1p, lol these are some sensitive trippers. I respect everyone and their contributions to psychedelic exploration. I feel like where a secret society of spiritual and mental explorers. More like a family, peace everyone...
I also took my first lsd and other drugs in 1996 at 16. I am opwn to what you say. I have not taken Lsd since 2012, but that may not have even been Lsd.

Before that was 2005. So my 5 1plsd trips this year- I can't possibly claim to discern how like/different it is to Lsd.

I find it to be very electric and bright and refreshing though, and I do feel I have the same headspace and lingering afterglow for several days afterwards.

I dont like the fast, intense come up with 1p.

Some have suggested that 1cp-lsd has a more gentle, gradual come up.

It has been described by a good few, elsewhere admittedly, to be brighter and more posisitive than 1plsd, it may well come closer for you to what you like abiut Lucy which you found missing in 1plsd.

I think it is still very good stuff and can be used very effecfively for healing and also fun. I guess I am an optimist in that sense, just trying to be happy with what I can get.

I hope to test out the 1cp if my order comes safely again from Germany, then I will be sure to report here.

Yeah, you’d think more of us would get down to eating it and reporting. I’ve ordered some.
Also, maybe folks just have tabs laying around and they wanna eat those first.
Still exciting!

Yeah, you’d think more of us would get down to eating it and reporting. I’ve ordered some.
Still exciting!
Are you in US? Im not sure how available it is over there yet? I know it all comes from Canada, but then they can still sell 1p.

Maybe the relevant point is this- this release was prompted recently purely by the new amendment to the law in Germany making 1plsd illegal there and it would appear that this compound was lineup up in preparation for such a time I'm perhaps with a focus on Germany because I believe that with the main German retailer could possibly be the largest overall vendor in the world, but of course I can't possibly be sure about that.

So really this change has affected Germany more than anywhere else although so many other countries especially in Europe order from this retailer and from other German vendors.

Still, it is just one country where the law changed. I expect the majority of psychonauts in Europe will still be sourcing their 1p LSD from Holland or other European countries which will ship to their country.

So this should certainly account for the apparent lack of reports coming forward there are more reports coming through on sites like Reddit but very lacking here because these are the serious psychonauts who have not rushed out with their pocket money to buy these new penny sweets on day 1 but we have all been making do with what we have been already, watching and waiting in anticipation.

I agree, we’re stocked and waiting, not early adopters for the most part.
I’m in Canada, so there’s less of an issue here.

But even if they ban everything eventually (not wise and unlikely), we’d hopefully still be well served by the wizards who still remain, manifesting L25 since back in the day.
I mean, like weed, it was cheaper and actually better in many respects before legalization. Not that RCs are legal for ingestion, but they are expensive by comparison.

Hopefully more research in therapeutic uses continues to accelerate and this could open more doors for a broader legalization.
Like mushrooms are emerging, gaining respect and safety acceptance.

I agree, we’re stocked and waiting, not early adopters for the most part.
I’m in Canada, so there’s less of an issue here.

But even if they ban everything eventually (not wise and unlikely), we’d hopefully still be well served by the wizards who still remain, manifesting L25 since back in the day.
I mean, like weed, it was cheaper and actually better in many respects before legalization. Not that RCs are legal for ingestion, but they are expensive by comparison.

Hopefully more research in therapeutic uses continues to accelerate and this could open more doors for a broader legalization.
Like mushrooms are emerging, gaining respect and safety acceptance.
Yes they are a bit pricier per ug. Wholesale is like *snip* (No price discussion PLEASE)

I dont have bitcoin and I can't see myself getting my head around it in my retarded and useless condition so the other Avenue is somewhat of a godsend to me personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, and home mail delivery makes it a sealed deal!
Used to buy a 100 lot for 130 bucky, 90s.

Still exciting!

For me, it's that I have 1p-LSD, and 1a-LSD (ALD-52), and I find them both quite similar to LSD. I also have LSD. I prefer LSD to all of them somewhat, and I prefer ALD-52 to 1p-LSD. But I'm much more interested in other things, I just don't want to bother spending any money on 1cP-LSD, or 1b-LSD for that matter. I'd certainly try it if it was offered. I am much more interested in LSZ, which should be back soon, and which I missed. LSM sounds interesting too except most reports state there is a very heavy bodyload and nausea component. ETH-LAD and AL-LAD are exciting to me because they're totally different drugs. I doubt 1cP-LSD will be particularly distinct, even though I'm absolutely sure it's a fantastic drug, because it's a pro-drug for one of the best drugs there is. :)

(Here is a small 1cp trip report from Reddit, a seemingly genuine guy I I asked him about his experience after his first comment and he replied back with some further details:)

"I took 1 tab of 1cp about 1 hour and 15 mins ago.

Feeling very light headed, the come up is really smooth not so rushed like 1p is.

Listening to some meditation music. It's supposed to be graded at 100 ug but it doesn't feel like it. Maybe as times goes by It'll kick in, I hope.

Visuals aren't there really either. Your mindspace is clearer than compared to 1p.

3 hours and a half in. This stuff is legit."

(And the reply:)

"Yes I did experience full effects, I went into a full meditative mind state. Just went in the hot tub and laid there lol, it really stretches out as it goes along. I use a lava lamp as my guide. I turn on my lamp when I take a dose as the lamp gets hotter and bubbles start to form inside I know the dose has taken effect, seems silly but that's just my guide when I do trips.

I have taken 1p lsd before, I place 1cp lsd on top of 1p. It is way better. It is from the same vendor too. I'm gonna have to get more before they close.

I did smoke weed so it enhanced the experience, I'm on an afterglow.

One thing with 1p lsd I get that I didn't get with 1cp, is this extremely uncomfortable pain in my stomach. With 1cp you're able to focus more, loops thoughts aren't really there. It depends on the person, I would say I was prepared for this trip better than my previous ones so that helped."

Just thought I would share here because I have actually seen this exact summary and comparison with 1plsd a number of times now.

I ordered 5 1cp LSD tabs on Friday evening and I received tracking yesterday and they are already in the United Kingdom can you believe from Germany?

I hope to test very soon just to check for correct potency before hopefully picking up and more significant quantity which I want to do sooner than later in case the United Kingdoms potential exit from the EU next month creates any complications.

I've been finding a lot more reports on reddit lately concerning this one , I've added my experience with 1cp to both although it was a short write up and I'd combined it with lsd 25 and 2cb so it's hard to really gain any results other than it combines with the 2 beautifully and except an increased effect of the lsd I didn't notice anything different to what I expected from an lsd experience

I've been finding a lot more reports on reddit lately concerning this one , I've added my experience with 1cp to both although it was a short write up and I'd combined it with lsd 25 and 2cb so it's hard to really gain any results other than it combines with the 2 beautifully and except an increased effect of the lsd I didn't notice anything different to what I expected from an lsd experience
Yes I recall that, was that not also on here I read your comments on it I'm sure.

However, and I'm not trying to detract from what you experienced and report, nor question your own ability to discern and appraise the precise effects of various substances when combined together,

But it didn't sound like the most "controlled" first experience of it. Just harder to draw specific and firm conclusions from I mean.
Hopefully you will get a chance to experience it in a more controlled setting to make clearer observations without the overlaps.

Also so you had already come up so that will certainly change your perception of the redose whatever the compound. Vs actually coming up fresh on 1cp from the off.

(Do you know what I'm starting to like the name now actually I think I prefer it to 1plsd).

How was ECPLA?
Do you mean "How were YOU when you trialled ECPLA?" ?

Haha sorry Sir Ron Pib, please don't take that personally I mean it in the best possible spirit just my natural sense of humour couldn't resist that one.

I have been severely down on plate and a good little joke can really make my day sometimes. Full respect for you mate for sharing everything you have and I know this game cannot be easy I certainly couldn't do it. Full credit man, hope you are doing alright.

So I decided I should properly store some things and might as well reagent test a few along the way.

1cP-LSD (observations are in regards to the solution unless otherwise noted)

Marquis slow change to purple streaks coming off blotter (over 15 minutes)
Mecke reagent already brown but there seems to be a change to darker brown in the immediate area of the blotter, ~1 min. darkness ^ with time
Ehrlich faint faint purple around blotter after 15 min (will update after some hours - ald 52 took >6 hrs but eventually changed to obvious purple)