• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

hi, i need to know something; i know this thread is about 1cP-LSD but this is very related ;

are there any chemists that can weigh in here; and maybe call bullshit or verify

i have seen “ALD-52 HCl” at a couple places; but i read that it is unlikely that an HCl salt of a lysergide is real, due to hydrolysis (?) in formation and it not being an easy salt to make (?)

nonetheless i saw an NMR reading (i think it’s an NMR not a mass spec; i have much to learn)

and i scrubbed out the watermark

what do you make of this chemists ?

you know, i read some speculation a couple of years ago about the cyclopropyl group. something about what might happen if the bonds suddenly broke and it thwacked the receptor's lights out (i'm paraphrasing).

i'm sure there's no good reason to be scared of it, but now i feel like i'm turned off from drugs with the cP group.

anyone remember that one? i suspect it was one of those substituted tryptamine threads, maybe a cyclopropyl on the amine...

anyway, i'm not trying to spread my brain worms, just shootin the shit.

I'm really starting to appreciate LSD. The trip has a distinct autobiographical component, whereas the PEAs and tryptamines I've tried are more impersonal by comparison. LSD just seems incredibly practical in that the insights relate to my life circumstances. It taps into cognition and alters it in ways that I haven't experienced with tryptamines and PEAs, which are primarily sensory and emotional alterations by comparison. There's just more original content in the LSD trips and they feel less predictable as a result.

At least that's my thoughts after taking 200ug 1cP-LSD today. Actually it was less intense than the 150ug 1P-LSD trip I took last October, although I don't think that's indicative of any trend. It was also much more clear-headed, which I imagine was because I took less phenibut today.

hi, i need to know something; i know this thread is about 1cP-LSD but this is very related ;

are there any chemists that can weigh in here; and maybe call bullshit or verify

i have seen “ALD-52 HCl” at a couple places; but i read that it is unlikely that an HCl salt of a lysergide is real, due to hydrolysis (?) in formation and it not being an easy salt to make (?)

nonetheless i saw an NMR reading (i think it’s an NMR not a mass spec; i have much to learn)

and i scrubbed out the watermark

what do you make of this chemists ?

I wish I knew how to read spectra/NMR/etc... I don't though. Hopefully someone who does will chime in.

Alright, my new batch of this cutiepie (1cp-lsd) came in, and everything else is on the back burner.

yes it has all the lysergamide feel, as far as tensions and twitches, but they are less of an encumbrance, maybe I hit a hotspot on my tabs, but much gratitude for this.

the research effort continues.
I am courting my inner six year old.

Alright, my new batch of this cutiepie (1cp-lsd) came in, and everything else is on the back burner.

yes it has all the lysergamide feel, as far as tensions and twitches, but they are less of an encumbrance, maybe I hit a hotspot on my tabs, but much gratitude for this.

the research effort continues.
I am courting my inner six year old.
anxious to hear how you like it. I plan to try it but have read good things about 2cb too.

anxious to hear how you like it. I plan to try it but have read good things about 2cb too.
It's old news tbf.

Just read back in this thread, pupnik generally uses small to moderate doses at most to remain functional as an artist and other lively pursuits.

No wrong in that.

But plenty of macro reports here.

I only got batch 1 & 2, no complaints, to me it's everything the cleanest LSD 25 is.

Every tab, 1/4 tab feels every Mic it should, on paper.

2cB diff thing altogether.

I combined 1cP with 2cB-fly one time. Definite enhancement to the 100 micrograms only.

1cP is just....LSD really. Moreso thn 1P IMO.

2cB is another drug set.

Lots of people will take 2cB who are shy of Lysergamides.

all true @AutoTripper @Wally2024
2cb should be closer to cactus or mda
1cp is like clean pure lsd - a lovely thing at any dose
just got some 1Vlsd. Really want to try the 2cb but don't have any. Wife and I are looking for a sexy night and 2cb sounds best but since I have the 1v do you think we would get off on 20 mcg ?? Looking for the euphoria not the trip.

just got some 1Vlsd. Really want to try the 2cb but don't have any. Wife and I are looking for a sexy night and 2cb sounds best but since I have the 1v do you think we would get off on 20 mcg ?? Looking for the euphoria not the trip.
Well lol, LSD is not exactly a dose dependant sex, arousal, sensory pleasure enhancng compound.

1VLSD I never took but imagined it would match, and initial reports suggested so.

But it's laid in 150 Micrograms not 100, due to molecular weights.

Like 1PLSD 100 mics holds only about 83 mics.

1cP doesn't seem to have this feature and appears equipotent with 25.

They said from day one, 150 mics of 1V is roughly equivalent to 125 mics of 1cP.

So 20 ug of 1V is actually less than 20 ug of 1cP, but half or one tab is respectively more than the same size portion of a 1cP tab.

2 tabs of 1V therefore delivers around that magical number of 250 mics.

But it's not exactly sex, intimacy, lust or even romance inducing.

I doubt Pupnik would be able to direct you on that one.

bought 100 of these today I had a choice 1p and this same price I went this its a nice looking one
OBsqA7T.jpg

bought 100 of these today I had a choice 1p and this same price I went this its a nice looking one
OBsqA7T.jpg
I have a certain 100 sheet myself still 1p stored well in fridge since 2019 never seen daylight since arriving, maybe never will.

Countless other batches split foil film & bags K jar dessicant fridge, 20's mainly easy 150 maybe more there.

atm it's unlikely to see a mouth.

Not even mentioning the greater amount of pristine batch 1 & 2 1cP equally unlikely to surface.

The error I made with all that otherwise smart & timely irt incoming Brexit acquisitioninh was I should just have gotten trillions of ALD tabs instead before the no more Green Giants fully abandoned it's costly production about mid 2020 as 1cP was imminent too.

Because that ALD was a dimension above basically any acid, LSD or anything transcendental even I'd known in 26 years heavy use from all over place too every dose under say, 5.00001 mg's lol.

I was never about being silly with it.

But my own reality, situation, physical condition caters not presently for LSD.

No enhancement needed at all thanks lol.

i still have some ald 52 i havent done an inventory i wouldnt even speculate how much. I have alot of 1p too. IDK if i could tell them apart in blind test. They all feel like real lsd which i cant from even pretend i could pick out blind.

i still have some ald 52 i havent done an inventory i wouldnt even speculate how much. I have alot of 1p too. IDK if i could tell them apart in blind test. They all feel like real lsd which i cant from even pretend i could pick out blind.
Many longterm psychonauts and LSD prodicianados concur.

1p to 25 for me there has always been an unmistakeable subjective distinction, it is prob fair I feel too to say 1p is a little inferior even when lower (or maybe higher?) molecular weight is accounted for.

But 1cP seems on par.

I only took 15 tabs of the ALD but just 400 mics of that would get me to mystical heights even 1 mg of 25 or 1cP could never, in a qualitative aense.

Hi all, I'm a complete beginner to this but I really want to try microdosing for my depression (lsd or Psyilocibin). But I don't know how to access the products from a genuine supplier. Any advice please??

LSD analogues - 1p-lsd, 1cp-lsd and Molly... Anyone used them together and was it ok? I have high blood pressure from stress but I've been fine before on just Molly. I'm going to an event and want to enjoy it without drinking.

LSD analogues - 1p-lsd, 1cp-lsd and Molly... Anyone used them together and was it ok? I have high blood pressure from stress but I've been fine before on just Molly. I'm going to an event and want to enjoy it without drinking.
Basically, now I can't offer anything must say re any per se combo potential contraindications i.e. re straight regular LSD 25 and MDMA.

Personally until all my own wild scale exstacy use curtailed in 2005, I always used both MDMA/E/A with LSD, Mushrooms Ketamine Skunk, really best old scool E's and lots of good trips and weed, about my favourite personal combo ever maybe.

Never any personal untoward effects.

So I do not make any distinction here ftr, between original LSD & these clearnet Homologues.

However, they DO each possess their own slight subtly or more notably unique signature, and i this regard alone I WOULD actually suggest to you of those 2, if option...

Choose 1cP over 1PLSD. Just my advice. Safe travels anyhow.

Not that it needs to be said, but 1cP-LSD is the closest of the lysergamide bunch that was released up to this point, to the real thing.

The real thing is still the real thing tho and hasn’t been outdone, which is certainly interesting.