• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 1P-ETH-LAD Thread

^ We don't know for sure if there is any difference between ETH-LAD and 1P-ETH-LAD, just like how it's debatable whether there is a difference between 1p-LSD and LSD. They are probably indistinguishable from each other, but we don't know for sure.

So this is really just something people would be stoked about because they can't get eth lad, right? I mean theres no advantages to 1p eth lad if you have access to both, right?

I've tried both at similar doses (150 ug), and 1P-ETH-LAD seemed to be less potent, it was less of a full blown trip that 150 ug of the non-propionyl version gave me. I've only tried both once though, yet in similar settings.

So my research group finally got to try this fourth of july weekend. Had high hopes.. was feeling like this could be an amalgamation of the 3 new lysergamides i've been blessed to try. Unfortunately it didn't live up to our own personal hype. We WERE planning on trying 3 1/3rd tabs each of 100ug. But myself always wanting to err on the side of caution convinced the group to start with 2 and redose if we wern't feeling much. Well about an hour in we wern't even close to what we normally feel on AL or 1P.

We took the rest and about this time ate some fresh fruit. I went in the house to take a piss and suddenly looking in the mirror turned on the visuals. Much different fractaling or mandelas than i normally see on lysergamides. Very detail oriented and suddenly lighting shades were very pronounced. I'm not sure if it was going inside or the fruit that ramped up the intensity, but for a few moments i felt like i was tripping HARD. I went back outside and managed to calm myself down a bit, and discussion with my friends proved that i was experiencing this peak alone.

I finally got some energy which was surprising i hadn't gotten earlier because it is usually the first sign of onset for me. The visuals were not overlays but I could concentrate on the ground and see snowflake type patterns. Like I stated.. much more intricate than the normal detail. Everyone decided we wern't feeling how we wanted to and so two of us took another tab of AL-LAD.

We went inside and watched a trippy movie. I never noticed anything more than that peak i already had been through. From there on it ramped down on the usual route of lysergamides. Needless to say i was pretty disappointed.. especially having had a great long trip the weekend before on only 200ug of 1P-LSD. As far as this one goes for my group, we tried it and can add it to the resume, but it doesn't warrant further research ;]

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that was disapointed by this lys.
I don't know whether the propionyl version differ from eth-lad but according to the reports on the latter I can't see the similarities with the experience I got from 1p-eth-lad.

Had a terrible experience with this last night, I mixed 50ug 1p eth lad with 10my 2cbfly.

The nerves on my tongue got seriously confused, felt like there was something stuck between all of my teeth and/or my teeth were wobbling and bleeding.

Also the bodyload sucked, no euphoria. Not much confusion but communicating was hard.

I tried this before with 5mg and it was fine. Be warned!

I took about 150µg last weekend, but I had still been under the influence of alprazolam somewhat. I found it less visual and mentally profound than LSD or 1P-LSD. I still have more testing to do. I can say however that this one last longer than regular LSD. I wrote a TR, but it's full of complaints how boring I found it and that the bodyload wasn't very pleasant. I had some nice visuals though at some points, but the body high was more noticable than anything else and was distracting.

I might try a bigger dose next time with alprazolam in my system though.

Have tried this now four times .Twice just 100ug which wasn't very nice at all but the other two times its been 200ug and it had me searching for my headphones and some gong to steady my self. Loved it at 200ugs

I was very disappointed with 1p, figured my tabs were underdosed but took up to 400 mics and all were underwhelming compared to the same of real Lucy, found eth lad not to long ago and it's become my one true love