• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1V-LSD thread

I'm about to try this one at 300ug and I'm pretty stoked....if it's great I'm just buying a sheet immediately lol.
Will definitely report back ....it sounds like I'm either going to fall in love with this one or write it off completely....
This one is absolutely extraordinary imho....
Only ended up taking 150ug but still tripped quite hard ....my tripping partner did not feel nearly as much as me but she's a psychedelic hard head and well known for it.
Very very sooth , very very VERY clear headed and quite euphoric!
Watched the very weird movie "MEN"(A24 productions -Alex Garland) which i thought was absolutely brilliant!!
"Then watched the south park streaming wars special" We ended up just having some if the most extraordinary sex weve ever had ....just incredible!!!
Still up 24 hours later and despite having dropped acid and stating up all night I feel absolutely awesome this morning....this is the only Lysergamide that has given me such an incredible afterglow....I think BLOWS 1CP-LSD out of the water....1V-LSD is absolutely next level....visuals were particularly gorgeous and reminded me a lot of 4-aco-met visuals at certain points.
In my experience stock up on this one before it's gone fir good which will be soon.
YMMV

Also....I found this one FAR less stimulating than 1cP-LSD (I pretty much get muscle tremors on that stuff like I have temporary Parkinsons)
This had very minimal tremor....hardly even noticed and I was able to channel that into tremendous sexual energy.
I'm honestly just really shocked at myself at how utterly fantastic I feel this morning after dropping 1V-LSD.
Honestly feeling very unusually extremely euphoric and in a tremendously awesome mood ....almost feeling rather hypomanic!!!
No idea if anyone else is going to have this type of experience but I certainly did!!😅
Edit...this afterglow is so similar to the after glow I get from the next day of taking MXE I just said fuck it and grabbed a sheet of 1V...without at all trying to oversell this one or any RC fir thst matter....I can only report my subjective experience with this one but for me it's one of tge absolute best by a long shot.

Last edited:
Me too. To be frank, it's uncomfortable and I see it like: since I'm experiencing the anxiogenesis, I might as well get a more satisfying trip, ya know? Otherwise it feels like an annoying waste of LSD. Instead: Macro-dose that shit, son!

Curious – what do you mean by this? :) The subject of phonemes and their ability to register human emotion is interesting in a Chomsky-esque way. Makes sense here especially given that LSD causes synesthesia.

The nickname reminds me of Steve Winwood's 80s hit, “Valerie” and Eric Prydz's interpolation/remake, "Call On Me", the music video of which is a celebration of semi-ironic, 1980s aerobics nostalgia. I like it – the melody has always been catchy and the combination of cinematography, choreography, and beautiful humans is visually arresting, vapid though the music video's premise and narrative may be.

What are your thoughts on ALD-52, aka 1-acetyl-LSD?

I've had LSD, 1cP-LSD, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, LSA, 1P-ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, 1V-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, and PARGY-LAD as far as lysergamides go. Though this has been over the years, and with a few of them I have only two or three trips under my belt, so it's tough recalling and attempting to delineate between their effects sometimes. However, I've tripped dozens of times on a few of them, to wit: 1cP-LSD, ETH-LAD, and ALD-52, and I consistently seem to recognize some of their traits, though I concede that I can't be sure this isn't either placebo or that a trait isn't simply inherent to the particular batch / synthesis, skill, and technique used to produce the batch I happen to have received.

And then LSD I've probs dosed a couple hundred times in my life, possibly more… LSD and I became close friends when I was ~15 yrs old, dropping acid alone on random school nights so I could stay up all night tripping with my headphones plugged into a 1970s Marantz tube amplifier and a CD player (this was the 90s). I'd trip in the dark all night and listen super intently to albums and artists I like.

The point is: I've tripped a lot, and the fact that my mind experiences consistent, subjective differences from batch to batch is fascinating no matter what causes it: placebo, entourage effect, or something else still.

The nickname ‘Valerie’ is derived from segments of the most significant chemical groups described in the chemical name 1-VALeroyl-lysERgic acid dIEthylamide. Several participants of our research group also noted the presence of a ‘female entity’ whilst researching this compound. Hence we feel the name Valerie is apt!
I found that female 'entity' present as well.

Not tried ald-52 as yet.
I've only done 1p, 1cp, 1v and the real deal.

I found that female 'entity' present as well.

Not tried ald-52 as yet.
I've only done 1p, 1cp, 1v and the real deal.
No, I get why the nickname in terms of the 1-valeroyl substitution coupled with the significance of "er" from "lyergic" itself from ("ergot") and of course the "ie" from the diethylamine moiety. But the "female entity" phenomenon is interesting. Here's a question: did you come to this conclusion regarding the female entity before or after you knew about the research groups findings? If before, do you think it's possible that you might've been influenced by this and were "looking for" said female presence? Humans are really good at finding what we seek even when it's not really there.

It's kind of like Terence McKenna's thing about testing a group of people who had never heard anything about DMT before and letting them try DMT and mostly preparing them for what will happen, letting them know about hyperspace and ego death, but never mentioning any machine elves or other entities commonly reported, and then seeing if they come to the same conclusion of elves after experiencing DMT. I.e.: is the “machine elf experience” learned and subconsciously mimicked or innate to the experience? I wonder.

No, I get why the nickname in terms of the 1-valeroyl substitution coupled with the significance of "er" from "lyergic" itself from ("ergot") and of course the "ie" from the diethylamine moiety. But the "female entity" phenomenon is interesting. Here's a question: did you come to this conclusion regarding the female entity before or after you knew about the research groups findings? If before, do you think it's possible that you might've been influenced by this and were "looking for" said female presence? Humans are really good at finding what we seek even when it's not really there.

It's kind of like Terence McKenna's thing about testing a group of people who had never heard anything about DMT before and letting them try DMT and mostly preparing them for what will happen, letting them know about hyperspace and ego death, but never mentioning any machine elves or other entities commonly reported, and then seeing if they come to the same conclusion of elves after experiencing DMT. I.e.: is the “machine elf experience” learned and subconsciously mimicked or innate to the experience? I wonder.
I was aware of it before but I didn't think about it for ages.
Only when I was tripping that it popped up as in it went a tiny bit the feminine way.
You could argue I was influenced by it.
I know what you mean by 'placebo' effect.

I'll see the next time I trip on it.

It is called valery anyways as in I didn't have to read the feminine entity.

My two cents.

I find 2 tabs of 1P-LSD a wonderful combination for a day at the beach with a girlfriend and a portable speaker. I like the fact that 2 hits manifest themselves in 25 minutes, but neither overpower me, nor provide an unpleasant amount of electric body load. I never had negative feelings on it. It is this positivity and lack of overload that make it superior to other forms of acid that I tried. For me it lasts for 10 hours.

Unlike 1P-LSD, ALD-52 once made me feel insecure. (I've only taken it twice)

I felt positively poisoned by 1 tab of ETH-LAD, almost like with 25N-NBOMe (which at the time left me wondering why this substance was ever created). Enough so, that I immediately threw away the other 8 tabs, as I would never share with anyone something that made me feel bad.

The first time I took AL-LAD when it just became available and over twenty years after I tried LSD-25, it made me sob when I turned on Alegria (by Cirque du Soleil. I absolutely didn't expect it. I first took one tab and waited for an hour and a halve without any results. Then I took a second tab and quickly felt overpowered. There was this uncomfortable electric body load, not quite as bad, but similar to the one I felt the first time I tried a 24 mg oral doze of 2C-I. And then out of curiosity, I turn on Alegria... People say that it is more visual than other analogues. I don't know about that. Maybe.
I tried it several times by itself - one tab was never useful, two tabs were uncomfortable. But I found it quite good when a single tab of it was used together with 1 tab of 1P-LSD.

I tried 1-cP-LSD a year or so ago. The come up was surprisingly long - over an hour. Comparatively to 1P-LSD it felt stronger and rougher. I took it at home with my girlfriend. She had a good creative time and got inspirational ideas that later helped her to create new artwork. I spent four hours torturing myself over everything that I didn't do right in my life. I will try it again.

Based on what I've read, I think I will be skipping Valery.

Last edited:
I find 2 tabs of 1P-LSD a wonderful combination for a day at the beach with a girlfriend and a portable speaker. I like the fact that 2 hits manifest themselves in 25 minutes, but neither overpower me, nor provide an unpleasant amount of electric body load. I never had negative feelings on it. It is this positivity and lack of overload that make it superior to other forms of acid that I tried. For me it lasts for 10 hours.
Worth noting: the 2 tabs experiences you've had were dependant on the per-tab dose. How many micrograms per hit here matters, obviously. One hundred µg hits?

Set & setting. Also, "insecure" in what way?

I felt positively poisoned by 1 tab of ETH-LAD, almost like with 25N-NBOMe (which at the time left me wondering why this substance was ever created). Enough so, that I immediately threw away the other 8 tabs, as I would never share with anyone something that made me feel bad.
Wow, seems like a bit of a hasty decision there. I'm assuming you only took this drug once. How do you know it wasn't just a fluke or something you ate that day, perhaps set & setting, again? Main reason I say this is because I've had nothing but positive experiences on ETH-LAD and frequently recommend it to others… so strange you have the opposite opinion of it. I appreciate the friendly headspace it puts me in, same as with 4-HO-MET and 2C-B.

I tried it several times by itself - one tab was never useful, two tabs were uncomfortable.
Tab and a half, then? Lol 😂

But I found it quite good when a single tab of it was used together with 1 tab of 1P-LSD.
See, I don't like mixing lysergamides… hell I don't even like mixing different acid batches. Seems like it causes more anxiety than one batch or homologue would alone.

I tried 1-cP-LSD a year or so ago. The come up was surprisingly long - over an hour.
Perhaps this is because the body has to first remove the 1-cP substitution to produce LSD. Some people believe the differences between these lysergamides is entirely placebo, and none of us could accurately discern them apart in a double-blind study. While I tend to believe there are nuanced differences, I can't say for sure whether this placebo theory is correct or bullshit.

Comparatively to 1P-LSD it felt stronger and rougher. I took it at home with my girlfriend. She had a good creative time and got inspirational ideas that later helped her to create new artwork. I spent four hours torturing myself over everything that I didn't do right in my life. I will try it again.
Hellishly intense introspective trips just happen sometimes, on just about any psychedelic, honestly. Mushrooms have done that to me countless times. Just saying.

Based on what I've read, I think I will be skipping Valery.
What? Why? Just my opinion here, but I think we're lucky to be able to taste all these incredible, rare lysergamides. I wouldn't skip the opportunity, and I would suggest reconsidering any permanent stance you've taken regarding these compounds, such as ETH-LAD. But above all, feel free to disregard my advice, of course, and listen to your own body above others' advice. And regardless, thank you for sharing 🙂

Unadelacosa:
Worth noting: the 2 tabs experiences you've had were dependant on the per-tab dose. How many micrograms per hit here matters, obviously. One hundred µg hits?

Those were original tabs from I think 2014, when *snip* first produced them, so they had to be 150mcg. I have only acquired branded analogue tabs and have assumed that nobody is buying branded blanks, imprinted with compound formulas, and laying sheets themselves. Have there been any rumors of people doing that?

I guess I have to qualify what I said. With one tab AL-LAD, I would still have body energy which was not to my liking, but not enough of visual effects and depth of headspace. With 2 tabs, the headspace would be there, but the stimulation would be overwhelming.
I do relatively very little research in vivo - with lysergamides, maybe 2 times a year or less. Back when it first came out, thinking that it would be soon banned I bought more AL-LAD that I needed for a few experiments , so it is the only lisergamide which I have lying around - thus when I do want an occasional recreational experience I tend to add it to 1P-LSD just to use it up eventually.

Unadelacosa:
Set & setting. Also, "insecure" in what way?

Well, one might be able to choose the appropriate set, but setting might be much harder to control if you are in a particular long-lasting phase in of your life or if there is something that you are aware and accept of yourself in a normal state, but feel reprehensive under an influence of a particular psychedelic. Meditation doesn't work for me for this purpose. 1P-LSD never made me do "emotional work" (mindfuck), but ALD-52 did it twice, both times in good setting. I suddenly felt a pit in my chest, as if somebody close would emotionally hurt me. Beyond vulnerable. You know, sunk kind of feeling. (Not anything like panic attack)

Unadelacosa:

Wow, seems like a bit of a hasty decision there. I'm assuming you only took this drug once. How do you know it wasn't just a fluke or something you ate that day, perhaps set & setting, again? Main reason I say this is because I've had nothing but positive experiences on ETH-LAD and frequently recommend it to others… so strange you have the opposite opinion of it. I appreciate the friendly headspace it puts me in, same as with 4-HO-MET and 2C-B.

I made a mistake. I never got to try ETH-LAD. It was 1P-ETH-LAD experience, that I was referring to. Is ETH-LAD really comparable to 4-HO-MET and 2C-B?! In low dozes these two chemicals can be taken in any party setting - there is absolutely no mind fuck with them and almost no load of any sort. I believe that ETH-LAD was distributed at 100mcg per tab. Did you have such easy-going experiences at that dosage? Did you experience it at party setting. (And I don't mean a party with just a few close friends)

Last edited:
Those were original tabs from I think 2014, when *snip* first produced them, so they had to be 150mcg. I have only acquired branded analogue tabs and have assumed that nobody is buying branded blanks, imprinted with compound formulas, and laying sheets themselves. Have there been any rumors of people doing that?
Right, good logic. No, I've never heard any rumors of that sort and have a hard time fathoming someone doing this.

I will say that 150 µg is a fairly powerful per hit dose. Makes two hits a solid 300µg and three becomes a head-knocking 450 µg. Of course most of these analogues/homologues are structurally slightly heavier in molar weight, but this wouldn't affect the potency by much more than a few percent.

I guess I have to qualify what I said. With one tab AL-LAD, I would still have body energy which was not to my liking, but not enough of visual effects and depth of headspace. With 2 tabs, the headspace would be there, but the stimulation would be overwhelming.
No, I get that. It's not a very clean, pleasant feeling during the come-up. However, I find that the anxiogenesis of LSD (and its ilk) comes on during the first 1/3 of the trip, then levels off during the peak, which is Act 2/3, as it were. Finally, the comedown—which is sometimes introspective—comes in waves during the final third as it tapers off and leaves me with an afterglow until I sleep.

I do relatively very little research in vivo - with lysergamides, maybe 2 times a year or less. Back when it first came out, thinking that it would be soon banned I bought more AL-LAD that I needed for a few experiments , so it is the only lisergamide which I have lying around - thus when I do want an occasional recreational experience I tend to add it to 1P-LSD just to use it up eventually.
Makes sense. You should have someone do a blind study with you in which you're given one or the other without knowing which is which and then after the trip seeing if you can guess correctly.

Well, one might be able to choose the appropriate set, but setting might be much harder to control if you are in a particular long-lasting phase in of your life or if there is something that you are aware and accept of yourself in a normal state, but feel reprehensive under an influence of a particular psychedelic.
Ok, but that's still a matter of set & setting and not the drug's fault, per se.

Meditation doesn't work for me for this purpose. 1P-LSD never made me do "emotional work" (mindfuck), but ALD-52 did it twice, both times in good setting. I suddenly felt a pit in my chest, as if somebody close would emotionally hurt me. Beyond vulnerable. You know, sunk kind of feeling. (Not anything like panic attack)
Yeah, tripping involves deliberately placing yourself in a state of vulnerability. Doing so with courage, compassion, and aplomb takes practice and forethought. It doesn't come naturally, but it can be cultivated, learned, even mastered. And even then, it will still serve up a slice of humble pie once in a while to keep us on our toes.

I made a mistake. I never got to try ETH-LAD. It was 1P-ETH-LAD experience, that I was referring to. Is ETH-LAD really comparable to 4-HO-MET and 2C-B?!
Yes, and I've read similar opinions elsewhere, too. Mind you: ETH-LAD is still a lysergamide, 4-HO-MET is still a mushroom-esque tryptamine, and 2C-B is still a psychedelic phenethylamine. But within their respective divisions, they all share in common that they're chill AF whilst still being visually arresting, pleasantly euphoric, inducing of the best headspaces, and all while keeping your social skills and communicative abilities in tact. It's generally what I'm looking for… unless I'm going HAAM.

In low dozes these two chemicals can be taken in any party setting - there is absolutely no mind fuck with them and almost no load of any sort.
Moderate doses, too, just not at the same time ;)
I believe that ETH-LAD was distributed at 100mcg per tab. Did you have such easy-going experiences at that dosage?
Definitely, and at 200µg as well. Much over that can get difficult unless you're experienced. I wouldn't take more than three hits and go out unless it were to a like a Phish show or a festival or something, and only with a relatively sober trip-sitter/good, trusted friend. Lysergamides turn into delieriants if the dose gets too high.

Did you experience it at party setting. (And I don't mean a party with just a few close friends)
Yes, but compared to others, I kinda have balls of steel when it comes to tripping in public. The more you do it, the easier it gets. And the more frequently you trip, the less unfamiliar the headspace will be to you. YMMV. Good luck :)

I was able to try 300 µg of 1V-LSD a few weeks ago. I’ve been using LSD for over 25 years and didn’t find anything unique or outside the range of LSD experiences, other than a longer time till onset.

I’ve found the phenomenology of LSD experiences can vary a lot and I think attributing effects to types of crystal or types of prodrugs doesn’t make sense when tabs from the same blotter or drops from the same vial can produce such different effects one week or one year to the next.

Yeah, tripping involves deliberately placing yourself in a state of vulnerability. Doing so with courage, compassion, and aplomb takes practice and forethought. It doesn't come naturally, but it can be cultivated, learned, even mastered. And even then, it will still serve up a slice of humble pie once in a while to keep us on our toes.
QFT. For me, pretty much every trip starts out with at least a tinge of, "why would I do this to myself?" Unconditional acceptance brings on the answer loud and clear.

I was able to try 300 µg of 1V-LSD a few weeks ago. I’ve been using LSD for over 25 years and didn’t find anything unique or outside the range of LSD experiences, other than a longer time till onset.

I’ve found the phenomenology of LSD experiences can vary a lot and I think attributing effects to types of crystal or types of prodrugs doesn’t make sense when tabs from the same blotter or drops from the same vial can produce such different effects one week or one year to the next.
I want to agree, but I've seen a great deal of consistency within individual batches of LSD/lysergamides that's hard to account for with purely placebo. Some batches of acid are better than others. Consistently.

I'm not willing to rule out placebo, of course, nor have I seen a formal study. It's a personal, anecdotal hunch and an educated guess. I agree that LSD itself has a good deal of variability to its qualitative effects, but I'm certainly not alone on the notion the core lysergic trip experience is influenced by analogue substitutions and synthetic impurity byproducts. For example, while nor-LSD, lumi-LSD, and iso-LSD have no discernible psychoactive effects on their own, they are still active in the peripheral nervous system, which is lined with serotonin. It's also quite possible these compounds have an "entourage effect", similar to cannabinoids in C. sativa.

I have a hard time discerning 1-substituted LSD structural analogues from one another and from the primary compound. I agree they take longer to kick in, which stands to reason given their pro-drug nature. However, compounds like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD do feel different from LSD to me (though similar to one another).

Or I'm just consistent and adept at self-deceit. Always possible, hard to rule out. That might sound sarcastic, but I assure you I'm being 100% genuine. I know how powerful placebo can be, and I'm as human as anyone and just as prone to confirmation biases & such… so take it with a grain of your favorite drug salt ;)

So because it was the weekend where I'm at and to honour the Lizard Overlord that was recently taken down by foreign invaders....my tripping partner and decided to partake a 300ug 1v trip last night ( last trial was at 150ug)...and my God....for me 300ug 1V felt closer to 5 or 600ug regular acid in terms of visuals....mentally crystal clear the whole trip but just overwhelmed by the probably one the greatest visual trips of my entire life....I cannot even begin to put into words the sheer beauty and reverence of what I saw both open and closed eye visuals were indescribably beautiful and breathtaking.....interestingly my wife barley had any visuals at 300ug abd I was nearly overwhelmed....I'm goingbto have rewatch this latest season of Rick abd Morty because the visuals became so strong I couldn't even watch the TV at a certain point!
At least for me....the dose response curve is just ridiculous with this one....so keep this in mind my fellow explorers.
Peace be with you all and stay safe!!!
This I think is my absolute favorite Lysergamide at least fir my own individual body chemistry....YMMV.

As a side note....it's worth mentioning that over the last few months I've been recovering from an accute kidney injury which may explain why my trip ended up being so visually intense as my kidneys are at around 70-80% normal function at the moment but getting better with every month/bloodwork... but I know that the metabolic pathway for LSD ends up with the majority being excreted through the kidneys so this may explain why I ended up with such an intense trip at 300ug .
But Jesus H Vishnu....what a glorious experience 💥

Okay I’m having trouble keeping up with all these lsd derivatives/prodrugs. From the brief research I’ve conducted, it appears 1V-LSD is one of the better ones. I’d like something that produces a clearer headspace with a lot visuals. I just tried 3 tabs of 25b-nboh and didn’t feel a thing yet others have, so not sure what occured their. It seems the only psych these days that actually effects me is a large dose of dmt. Anyways I got 5 tabs of 1V coming so we shall see. Is it weaker than lsd? How many mics of 1V are equivalent to say 100 mcs of lsd?

Okay I’m having trouble keeping up with all these lsd derivatives/prodrugs. From the brief research I’ve conducted, it appears 1V-LSD is one of the better ones. I’d like something that produces a clearer headspace with a lot visuals. I just tried 3 tabs of 25b-nboh and didn’t feel a thing yet others have, so not sure what occured their. It seems the only psych these days that actually effects me is a large dose of dmt. Anyways I got 5 tabs of 1V coming so we shall see. Is it weaker than lsd? How many mics of 1V are equivalent to say 100 mcs of lsd?
Just in general, for me, the psychedelics that produce great visuals with a relatively clear headspace are:
  1. ETH-LAD
  2. 2C-B-FLY
  3. 4-HO-MET ("Colour")
  4. DOM ("STP")
  5. 5-MeO-DiPT ("Foxy Methoxy")

Just in general, for me, the psychedelics that produce great visuals with a relatively clear headspace are:
  1. ETH-LAD
  2. 2C-B-FLY
  3. 4-HO-MET ("Colour")
  4. DOM ("STP")
  5. 5-MeO-DiPT ("Foxy Methoxy")
I almost ordered some ETH-LAD as well, but am a lil low in the cash department. I’ve had tons of Al-lad, which tends to be similar in that it produces a lot of visuals without messing with your mental state too much, but not eth-lad. From what I heard, it’s a lil rough in terms of body load.

I have some DOC, which I thought was supposed to be more visual and cleaner than DOM. I had DOM like 10 plus years ago and thought it was decent but not particularly very visual, though everyone reacts differently. Now 4-HO-MET and it’s MIPT counterpart were extremely visual and not mentally challenging in the slightest, it almost felt positive and empathic, albeit 4HMET can have an abnormally fast come up which can cause some discomfort.

Now I’ve tried 5-meo-mipt and thought it was okay, but produced hardly any visual distortions. I’ve had more visuals from MDA and 6-APB than the aforementioned. It did feel nice though and only psych that I consider to induce erotic tendencies.

Last edited:
ETH-LAD is def my next psych I wanna purchase. I figure if I take some lyrica, it’ll mitigate some of the rough body load.

Very excited to try out the 1V-LSD though. Yeah I could have grabbed some quality acid for cheaper, but I like the novelty aspect of it and am curious if I can discern differences between the two compounds. I’m a bit confused though because some say it’s stronger like Sir Ballz Trippington (“300 mcs felt like 5-600 mcs in terms of visuals) and others say it’s weaker.