Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 2,N,N-TMT (2-Me-DMT) Thread

willkell420

Bluelighter
200px-2-Me-DMT.svg.png

I have recently come across some 2-me-dmt and can only find information from Tihkal and nowhere else. Does any one else have experience with this compound???

-Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no help but I thought I'd ask anyone if they know why its called 2-me-DMT if its trimethyltryptamine? Why not 2-me-tmt?

O.K. I've never written a trip report, but for the sake of adding information to a substance that has not had much exploration I will explain what I felt. I began with 25mg, still unsure if it was the 4-aco-dmt I originally ordered. I waited 30 minutes and knew it wasn't' the 4-aco-dmt, so then I took another 25mg. I still wasn't feeling anything at the 50 min. mark so I took another 50mg. About 1 hour after the original 25 mg dose, I noticed my hair crawling in waves. There was no psychological effects that I noticed at all. At about 1 1/2 hours after original dose my whole body felt like my skin was crawling. It felt like how it feels when you have to piss really bad and finally get to go, that chill kind of tingle. Or like you feel immediately after you sneeze, or the way you feel if the back of your neck is lightly touched till it causes chills. This rush/tingle/chill was almost constant. This is how I felt for the next four hours after the 100mg total was orally ingested. There was no after effects, stomach upset, or other side effects. This would be good for marketing as a sexual enhancer if a pharmaceutical company ever got a hold of it. Not too interesting for consciousness exploration though.

-Peace

I changed the title to reflect the accurate naming used by Shulgin.

Shulgin has lots of them! Gotta love him though! :)

Is DOM the amphetamine analogue to 2CD?

cool I love 2CD visuals, I wonder if the visuals on DOM are the same.

The visuals on my last 2CD trip were growing in the sky it was amazing, they were malleable in the sense that I could think really hard about them and force them to grow faster and faster and faster (gotta love amphetamine +2CD).

^ DOM is a very decent Psychedelic amphetamine, the ONLY decent psychedelic amphetamine, IMO!!!!!!

I know everyone and his dog says DOC is the shit , I didn't like it though. I cannot stick any amphetmine like physical symptoms when tripping. I got this from DOC, but DOM was amazing, clean , fantastic sex as well!:D

DOM is dank. Although, after my last experience with it recently, I find DOC less stimulating and more comfortable, except at lower doses where DOM is nearly transparent.

But, if someone was after a long lasting stimulating experience you would suggest DOM?

I would choose DOM over DOC or DOI, because although it didn't really make my heartrate go up much (or didn't seem to - I didn't measure), it did provide shitloads of energy to my body. In fact, I had underestimated how much my tolerance would drop in my temporary hiatus from psychedelics and I ended up taking too large a dose, which was so physically stimulating it was uncomfortable.

The reason I say DOM over the other two is because DOC can make me feel pretty sedated. I've never felt the urge to move a whole lot on it (although I love it), and it can cause me some minor vasoconstriction which makes walking slightly painful. And DOI is stimulating but the stimulation is less clean than DOM. DOM is nice because it's quite transparent on the body yet produces lots of energy. So basically it enhances without getting in the way. In my limited experience.

I would imagine a 304mg dose of DOM would be fantastic for recreation.

yeah maybe xorkoth can split this discussion over to the DOM thread. its way off topic.

DOM sounds so nice though.

Do you think 4mg will be very visual?