• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

Yeah I wish I got the 3-meo-pce, but this is all I could grab at the moment. I’m just sitting here staring at my bag of 3-f-pcp. I thought there were more reports with this compound, but it appears not. I’ll take the plunge in a bit. Gonna do an allergy test then I’m Thinking 15 mg.

Well, I sure would appreciate any updates about this, whether it is active orally, or you have to snort, etc. I am thinking seriously about it.

Yeah I wish I got the 3-meo-pce, but this is all I could grab at the moment. I’m just sitting here staring at my bag of 3-f-pcp. I thought there were more reports with this compound, but it appears not. I’ll take the plunge in a bit. Gonna do an allergy test then I’m Thinking 15 mg.
And? Did you discorporate? Do you still dwell here with us on the physical plane? Is 15 a good spot to start at?

And? Did you discorporate? Do you still dwell here with us on the physical plane? Is 15 a good spot to start at?
Man I never got around to it. With school and work I just haven’t been able to find the time. I’m fairly nervous to be completely honest. There’s very few experiences reported and I’m not sure where I should even start. I’ll try to ingest 10mg by the end of the week and will keep you posted.

@pewtergod
I ended up doing a lot of this stuff. My doses generally ranged from 15 - 30 mg, sometimes I'd go higher. 10 would probably be a good place to start.

@pewtergod
I ended up doing a lot of this stuff. My doses generally ranged from 15 - 30 mg, sometimes I'd go higher. 10 would probably be a good place to start.

Do you have experience with PCP? If so, how does it compare? How does it compare to 3-MeO-PCP?

I wish I wasn't so scared of these compounds. They seem like so much fun.

Do you have experience with PCP? If so, how does it compare? How does it compare to 3-MeO-PCP?
I have only had PCP proper once, a single dipped cigarette. But it was, very powerful! It was exactly as I would have expected it to be. All of the highlights of the PCP analogues, with maybe less "trippiness" imo.

3fpcp, in comparison to 3meopcp, imo it is just a much more "friendly" version. Colors really pop and everything's very pretty. Not as much of the headfuck that accompanies 3meopcp, and in general you feel a little less impaired. I really enjoyed it, but I took it a little too far, and in combination with 2fdck, I went pretty far out there. Still I feel it wasn't as bad as some of the times 3meopcp has gotten me to a bad place.

Ok I tried roughly 30 mg over 2 hours and didn’t really experience much. Perhaps a slight hint of dissociation. I’m not very confident about my source. I might ingest 30mg in one go and see if anything happens, if not it’s going on the trash.

I've obtained a 100mg sample. Any suggestions on best ROA and what to expect? I've done K plenty of times, but not tried PCP or any of it's analogues yet.

I've obtained a 100mg sample. Any suggestions on best ROA and what to expect? I've done K plenty of times, but not tried PCP or any of it's analogues yet.
From my experiments with it, it worked fine nasally and orally. Lower dose needed for nasal.

Officially off work from now. Just insufflated 10mg. Feeling a bit floaty and spacey yet very clear. Will ride this out for a while then add more if necessary.

30mg total now. I'm clear yet floaty, stumbly but straight. Dissociated yet still present. This drug is awesome!

Also smoking a nice indica/sativa hybrid which is pairing exceptionally well.

30mg total now. I'm clear yet floaty, stumbly but straight. Dissociated yet still present. This drug is awesome!

Also smoking a nice indica/sativa hybrid which is pairing exceptionally well.
You’re the trailblazer we all need. Will you experiment with some alternative ROIs in the coming weeks?

-taboo

You’re the trailblazer we all need. Will you experiment with some alternative ROIs in the coming weeks?

-taboo
Depends on my financial situation but if not soon then definitely in the near future!

I've also done the Australian after work tradition and cracked a tinny now too so beer is in the mix.

Heads up for anyone looking to inject 3fpcp. That stuff does not want to break down in water for IM. I don't know any of the chemistry but it felt like the water could only hold a small amount of substance. There was a lot left over and it was even sparkling in the light but I never tried reusing any. I never tried IV but IM seemed extremely weak for the amount used compared to snorting. Also the sites were itchy for about 10 days after, never had that with any other drugs. Most likely not a good idea to begin with but I felt like trying.

I really didn't care for this drug too much, but as others have pointed out its one of the most clear headed dissos I've ever tried. My sister came unexpectedly one week and I had dosed before she showed up. Was able to go out to dinner with her and the folks, no problem at all. I just didn't care for it much.

Snorting was my preferred method but it destroyed my nose. The last dose I tried was oral around 70mg, and damn it made it last so much longer. Snorting seemed to be about 3 hours with stimulation after. I could sleep after 5 hours. Oral took 75-90ish minutes to build up. Lasted around 6 hours + the stimulation after.
Be very careful with any route using the needle. I'm reading reports of almost 100mg nasally. Don't know difference between nasal and IM 3-MeO PCP, but 50mg IM resulted in me regaining consciousness in an ambulance, followed by 18 days of enforced stay in psyche ward. Be careful