• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

I just picked up a small amount of 3F-PCP.

I've long been afraid of taking PCP derivatives out of fear of mania. Or compulsive redosing and doing something bat shit crazy. Even DCK I found very stimulating.

I took 5mg sublingually last night as an allergy test, followed by a little vaped. Had perhaps a mild stimulating effect. Do not recommend vaping this stuff, its nasty.

Will push forward. Not interested in using this for recreational purposes, just therapeutic and perhaps to enhance creativity.

Going to be locking it up in my time safe whenever i experience with it just for safety purposes. I've got a history of psychosis in family, in fact when my uncle was in high school, angel dust was all the rage, and it precipitated a psychotic episode that developed into severe life-long schizophrenia of a high debilitating nature. My grandmother is also schizophrenic.

Granted, if I were to have experienced drug precipitated schizophrenia it would have happened by now given all the stuff I've put myself through via drug withdrawal psychotic states, stimulant psychosis and psychedelic abuse. If benzo withdrawal or 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT didn't set it off, it probably won't happen. Nevertheless dissociatives make me feel unhinged and unpredictable so I have avoided the stimulating PCP variants.

Despite it's name, 3F-PCP seems a bit more easy going than say 3-meo-pcp, but we'll see.
Nice. Yeah, like I've mentioned before, I loved the stuff personally and it was one of my favorite PCP analogs. I think using it on a more therapeutic level, not just to get bashed, suits it perfectly. I am getting a bit of 3hopcp for basically the same purposes, as that's probably my favorite of these substances. Will only be taking it orally which should hopefully remove some of the more abusable and compulsive aspects that accompany these compounds.

I just picked up a small amount of 3F-PCP.

I've long been afraid of taking PCP derivatives out of fear of mania. Or compulsive redosing and doing something bat shit crazy. Even DCK I found very stimulating.

I took 5mg sublingually last night as an allergy test, followed by a little vaped. Had perhaps a mild stimulating effect. Do not recommend vaping this stuff, its nasty.

Will push forward. Not interested in using this for recreational purposes, just therapeutic and perhaps to enhance creativity.

Going to be locking it up in my time safe whenever i experience with it just for safety purposes. I've got a history of psychosis in family, in fact when my uncle was in high school, angel dust was all the rage, and it precipitated a psychotic episode that developed into severe life-long schizophrenia of a high debilitating nature. My grandmother is also schizophrenic.

Granted, if I were to have experienced drug precipitated schizophrenia it would have happened by now given all the stuff I've put myself through via drug withdrawal psychotic states, stimulant psychosis and psychedelic abuse. If benzo withdrawal or 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT didn't set it off, it probably won't happen. Nevertheless dissociatives make me feel unhinged and unpredictable so I have avoided the stimulating PCP variants.

Despite it's name, 3F-PCP seems a bit more easy going than say 3-meo-pcp, but we'll see.
And as an off topic aside: holy shit you took 350mg 4acodmt?

That's insanity lol, would love to hear that story one day. It is possibly my favorite psychedelic and I haven't heard of the dose ever being pushed that high so I'd love to hear what it was like.

I once IVed a rather sizeable pile, could've been anywhere between 30-60mg, and that was one of my most intense and illuminating trips ever. I can only imagine what state that type of dose would induce.

And as an off topic aside: holy shit you took 350mg 4acodmt?

That's insanity lol, would love to hear that story one day. It is possibly my favorite psychedelic and I haven't heard of the dose ever being pushed that high so I'd love to hear what it was like.

I once IVed a rather sizeable pile, could've been anywhere between 30-60mg, and that was one of my most intense and illuminating trips ever. I can only imagine what state that type of dose would induce.

Yes i did unfortunately, I told the story here somewhere before. Short version is that it was pretty horrifying, nothing illuminating or insightful, at the peak i got sucked into an ocean of black and white swirls, it looked kind of like:

But an ocean of it, and i was physically in it. A revolting feeling, i dont know how i didn't throw up. I felt very tired, and i had some overwhelming instinct that I was going to die. It must resemble what happens physiologically right before one dies, it was like a moment of clarity, i told my girlfriend goodbye. I figured if i didn't die i would wind up in a psychiatric ward for a few weeks because I had gone too "far out there" psychologically speaking. I did wind up in the hospital due to insane blood pressure (had also taken ~80mg of 4-ho-met and some n-ethylhexedrone during afternoon -- I took the 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT at like 8pm), but I snapped out of it and was released maybe 6 hours later. I was totally fine afterwards, no psychotic break, but i had flashbacks of those swirls for a while. I can still see it when i close my eyes, makes my stomach knot up.

Considering that high dose mushroom trips are notorious for triggering long-lasting psychiatric issues (for those with imminent latent psychosis, ie something that was probably destined to happen with the right stressor), I'm pretty sure I didn't inherent the latent schizophrenic gene that runs in my family. Especially considering that the 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT i took, plus a very large dose of 4-HO-MET, was the equivalent of eating something like 50 grams of mushrooms.

Back the the 3F-PCP.

I popped a small 10mg crystalline rock under my tongue today.

Dose: 10mg
ROA: Sublingual
Effect: Very slight dissociation, made me feel a little tired at first, but gave way to very mild stimulation (it has been almost 4 hours now). Perhaps some increase in music creativity, slightly mood lift. A hint of thought processes being different. A little dizziness, no physical wonkyness. Didn't expect much would happen at this dose. Don't have a dissociative tolerance nor am a big fan of the class.

This is a GCMS tested batch showing no contaminants. In terms of dissociative strength I'd say it feels slightly more potent than 2FDCK, where 10mg of 3F-PCP would be around 15mg of pre-2019 high quality 2FDCK (the 2FDCK going around now is very anemic by comparison to the old pre-ban stuff).

Not sure when ill try it next and at what dose. This stuff seems like it lingers around longer than 2FDCK. Hard to tell at this dose. My usual light therapeutic dose of 2FDCK was 30-50mg intranasal, so I'm thinking the right dose for this stuff would be around 30mg.

Back the the 3F-PCP.

I popped a small 10mg crystalline rock under my tongue today.

Dose: 10mg
ROA: Sublingual
Effect: Very slight dissociation, made me feel a little tired at first, but gave way to very mild stimulation (it has been almost 4 hours now). Perhaps some increase in music creativity, slightly mood lift. A hint of thought processes being different. A little dizziness, no physical wonkyness. Didn't expect much would happen at this dose. Don't have a dissociative tolerance nor am a big fan of the class.

This is a GCMS tested batch showing no contaminants. In terms of dissociative strength I'd say it feels slightly more potent than 2FDCK, where 10mg of 3F-PCP would be around 15mg of pre-2019 high quality 2FDCK (the 2FDCK going around now is very anemic by comparison to the old pre-ban stuff).

Not sure when ill try it next and at what dose. This stuff seems like it lingers around longer than 2FDCK. Hard to tell at this dose. My usual light therapeutic dose of 2FDCK was 30-50mg intranasal, so I'm thinking the right dose for this stuff would be around 30mg.
Yeah I'm definitely interested in hearing how it goes for you because I am still considering stocking up a bit on this while it's available.

In regards to the dose, that kind of surprises me to hear that you feel it's only slightly more potent than 2fdck. I felt it was a good bit more potent when I had it. But again, this was a couple years ago, and of course the batch could've varied or my memory isn't serving me right.

For example ime, 100mg of 2fdck would be kind of like a light-common dose (at least for me and considering the batches I've had recently which are admittedly weak) that's not exceedingly powerful, whereas 100mg of 3fpcp would probably get you completely blasted.

The notable thing about 3fpcp I recalled was the "brightness" quality of the visual aspect that I felt. It felt more optimistic and clear than pretty much any other dissociative, while still having the wonk that accompanies other disso's.

I'm trying but can't for the life of me recall the doses I was taking of 3fpcp, and unfortunately I was also taking 2fdck off and on during this period, so that could've colored my experience. But I believe the manner I used the 3fpcp was taking 15-20mg doses, and redosing as many as necessary to get where I was going. I don't think I ever dosed more than maybe 50mg at a time, so maybe I just didn't push it into the realm of complete dissociation due to the potency of it.

With all that said, I think 3fpcp is definitely promising for a more occasional, therapeutic disso to use here and there as an antidepressant or general life enhancer/ mood elevator. So I'm interested to hear how it goes for you. 20-30mg might just be the perfect dose for you, but it could possibly be stronger than you'd expect.

Yeah I'm definitely interested in hearing how it goes for you because I am still considering stocking up a bit on this while it's available.

In regards to the dose, that kind of surprises me to hear that you feel it's only slightly more potent than 2fdck. I felt it was a good bit more potent when I had it. But again, this was a couple years ago, and of course the batch could've varied or my memory isn't serving me right.

For example ime, 100mg of 2fdck would be kind of like a light-common dose (at least for me and considering the batches I've had recently which are admittedly weak) that's not exceedingly powerful, whereas 100mg of 3fpcp would probably get you completely blasted.

The notable thing about 3fpcp I recalled was the "brightness" quality of the visual aspect that I felt. It felt more optimistic and clear than pretty much any other dissociative, while still having the wonk that accompanies other disso's.

I'm trying but can't for the life of me recall the doses I was taking of 3fpcp, and unfortunately I was also taking 2fdck off and on during this period, so that could've colored my experience. But I believe the manner I used the 3fpcp was taking 15-20mg doses, and redosing as many as necessary to get where I was going. I don't think I ever dosed more than maybe 50mg at a time, so maybe I just didn't push it into the realm of complete dissociation due to the potency of it.

With all that said, I think 3fpcp is definitely promising for a more occasional, therapeutic disso to use here and there as an antidepressant or general life enhancer/ mood elevator. So I'm interested to hear how it goes for you. 20-30mg might just be the perfect dose for you, but it could possibly be stronger than you'd expect.

Well definitely 3F-PCP is much, much more potent than the 2FDCK that has been going around the past few years, I'm sure I've had some of same newer stuff that you had and it was very different than the 2018 solid crystalline 2FDCK. 3 weeks ago i went through 300mg of the new 2FDCK and the effect was mild and without the characteristic 2FDCK headspace. With the 2018 high grade 2FDCK, 100mg would have me immobilized, not realizing who or what I was.

So the potency comparison to 2FDCK refers to legit pre-ban GCMS tested crystalline shard 2FDCK. Those batches where you can blast through 300mg and are able to walk just fine, only have a small amount of 2FDCK present.

Yeah, I think next dose will be 15-20mg. These dissociatives tend to pick up speed at an alarming rate, where twice the dose may feel far more than twice as strong.

Well definitely 3F-PCP is much, much more potent than the 2FDCK that has been going around the past few years, I'm sure I've had some of same newer stuff that you had and it was very different than the 2018 solid crystalline 2FDCK. 3 weeks ago i went through 300mg of the new 2FDCK and the effect was mild and without the characteristic 2FDCK headspace. With the 2018 high grade 2FDCK, 100mg would have me immobilized, not realizing who or what I was.

So the potency comparison to 2FDCK refers to legit pre-ban GCMS tested crystalline shard 2FDCK. Those batches where you can blast through 300mg and are able to walk just fine, only have a small amount of 2FDCK present.

Yeah, I think next dose will be 15-20mg. These dissociatives tend to pick up speed at an alarming rate, where twice the dose may feel far more than twice as strong.
I see. Yeah, I never had any of the 2fdck batches prior to '20 so that probably colors my experience. But even then, I remember the older batches being much stronger. That said, I still had a recent batch that was decent enough and got me to a really powerful dissociation, possibly due to combo with DMT, it just took higher doses.

But yeah, as your last statement said, tread carefully because they can get exponentially more powerful and throw you for a loop.

Took 30mg intranasal today, the largest dose I've taken.

This 3F-PCP is actually great stuff. Rather uplifting, positive mindset. This dose felt quite strong, it starts to get a bit confusing. Don't think I will exceed this dose, I am only using it for therapeutic purposes.

There is an initial high that can lend it to compulsive dosing, I definitely felt a desire to redose today but I prepared for this by locking it in a time lock safe. I will only ever consume this stuff in this fashion. I measure a dose and lock it up before taking it. Today was the first time my suspicions were proved right because had I not locked it up I would have taken more, which would have been a mistake. The size of the mistake would depend on the size of dose.

As an update from that 30mg dose of 3F-PCP yesterday.

Today I have an unmistakable afterglow that is very strong, stronger than any afterglow from 2FDCK.

At the 30mg dose I finally broke into the 2F-PCP headspace, ie the point where the drug was clearly controlling the narrative of my thoughts. The thoughts revolved around letting go of my fears and living life more fully, the mindset reminded me alot of this passage from the book of Ecclesiastes:

So appreciate your vigor in the days of your youth, before those days of sorrow come and those years arrive of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them",

before sun and light and moon and stars grow dark, and the clouds come back again after the rain

Very therapeutic stuff, the perspective shift was very helpful. But again, had I not locked it up I would have taken more. This stuff seems like it could easily be a trainwreck at high dose, particularly for someone like me.

As an update from that 30mg dose of 3F-PCP yesterday.

Today I have an unmistakable afterglow that is very strong, stronger than any afterglow from 2FDCK.

At the 30mg dose I finally broke into the 2F-PCP headspace, ie the point where the drug was clearly controlling the narrative of my thoughts. The thoughts revolved around letting go of my fears and living life more fully, the mindset reminded me alot of this passage from the book of Ecclesiastes:

So appreciate your vigor in the days of your youth, before those days of sorrow come and those years arrive of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them",

before sun and light and moon and stars grow dark, and the clouds come back again after the rain

Very therapeutic stuff, the perspective shift was very helpful. But again, had I not locked it up I would have taken more. This stuff seems like it could easily be a trainwreck at high dose, particularly for someone like me.
Nice. Glad to hear you had a good experience with it while also having a way to control your use. I've been dosing 3-HO-PCP orally daily now for a couple weeks. For the most part I've kept my consumption under 20mg/day but some days have more. These compounds can definitely be very compulsive to the right people.

3-HO-PCP has felt very much more warm & anesthetic,

While 3-MEO-PCP feels more cold & manic,

While for me 3-F-PCP was somewhere in the middle, less warm physically but still nice, some of the stimulating aspects of 3-meo-pcp while being much brighter in headspace.

This 3F-PCP is truly great stuff.

It is also more potent than it lets on. The other day I snorted just 15mg thinking it would be a pretty low dose that would produce some mood lift and functional dissociation to help me float through some work, but it was much stronger than expected. The dissociation was strong and my body became far more wonky than I expected. The mental confusion made work difficult. Made me anxious as well, perhaps because of the 50mg of dextroamphetamine I had had that day. In order to bring it to an end I took 600mg of l-theanine sublingually, which is a trick I discovered during an 2FDCK trip that I wanted to abort. A large dose of l-theanine sublingually taken during a dissociative trip really puts on the brakes, most of the dissociation is gone within 30 minutes.

Yesterday I snorted a mere 6mg in my office at work to see if it would correct the horrible mood I was in. It worked well and the effect wasn't subtle. About 20 minutes later someone that I work with came into my office to talk to me and the dissociation was strong enough to make me somewhat self-conscious, like the social awkwardness caused by smoking a little marijuana. But overall I felt better.

Really great stuff. Good next day afterglow. Definitely compulsive though. I find that if I don't lock it up I find myself going back to it.

Unfortunately however I feel like it doesn't quite enhance my creativity as much as pre-ban 2FDCK, but overall I like 3F-PCP.

Never thought I'd be ok with taking a very close PCP analog. I've always avoided these stimulating dissociatives given that my uncle had a permanent psychotic break at a young age from using angel dust.

There are alot of stories you hear about people who have had psychotic breaks from "smoking a joint laced with PCP", but in reality there was likely no PCP in it, the word is just used as a boogeyman of sorts. But in the case of my uncle, his psychotic break wasnt one of those BS stories, he was regularly abusing angel dust powder when he was in high school (it was the 1970s, the heyday of PCP ). He then had a PCP induced psychotic break at 16 years of age which precipitated severe life-long schizophrenia.

Thus I've always been fearful of this class. I did try actual PCP once, in dust form, but remember very little due to the enormous amounts of benzos I was taking (I had very large bag of nordazepam power that I would just scoop into my mouth without measuring). I remember sitting in the car with my dealer after he acquired the angel dust, it was wrapped in some foil. I snorted some and then we smoked it. I remember my vision becoming choppy, like I was seeing the frames, and I remember colors losing all saturation, almost black and white. Then I remember getting out of the car. That's it. Now that I think of it, that may have been the fateful day I jumped from the roof of my apartment onto my balcony -- I had lost my keys and thought I could get into my place through the balcony door, and since my apartment was on the top floor I figured the 18 foot jump from the roof to my balcony wouldn't be too bad (I was wrong, and completely shattered my ankle in a grotesque fashion).

In any event (apologies for the diatribe), 3F-PCP seems like a great therapeutic substance. Don't really see a point to pushing it beyond 30mg, which was already quite confusing. Love how short lasting this stuff is, at least in terms of the acute effects.

Ahhhh dammit...I really shouldn't have opened this thread and begin reading, cuz now I'm also interested in this one!

The to-do list is growing bigger and bigger:

3F-PCP
3-CL-PCP
3-ME-PCP
3-ME-PCPy
3-ME-PCE
DCK
HXE
MXPr
MXiPr
O-PCE...

...as well, cuz this one I haven't had in ages and back in the days haven't explored any further besides initial, small test-drives - just cuz the MXE was easily/readily available/or at hand...

In order to bring it to an end I took 600mg of l-theanine sublingually, which is a trick I discovered during an 2FDCK trip that I wanted to abort. A large dose of l-theanine sublingually taken during a dissociative trip really puts on the brakes, most of the dissociation is gone within 30 minutes.
Whoa, useful knowledge, thanks for this. Today I learned.

Whoa, useful knowledge, thanks for this. Today I learned.

Yeah give it a try. Would love to hear if it works for other people. I have only tested it on myself but have replicated it a few times and each time it seems to work. It seems to competitively kick the dissociative in question off the NMDAR, and the effect isn't subtle. At least for me.

Well, I gave my girlfriend 11mg of 3F-PCP (without telling her what it was) and it did exactly what I was hoping what it would.

To preface I should stress that no one should attempt such a thing, especially with drugs of this class (which can have notoriously unpredictable effects).

What happened was that she was having a particularly bad period induced emotional freakout, which had been ongoing for days. What I often do in that situation is give her some HA-966, which is an atypical dissociative that has activity at the glycine site of the NMDAR. She knows what HA-966 is, at least vaguely, since I have given it to her many time. She even asks for it sometimes; she calls it "HA" since she can't recall the numbers that follow. I usually give her 30-50mg when she is having some emotional issue, anxiety or when she is having over-the-top attitude. I have it take it sublingually.

But this time I thought, how if I substitute a roughly equivalent amount of HA-966 with some 3F-PCP? Of course, HA-966 and 3F-PCP are very different animals, but there is a substantial overlap of general effects, and low doses of 3F-PCP are pretty much indistinguishable from moderate doses of HA-966 to the average person, with the dissociative strength of 3F-PCP being about 5 times strong (10mg of 3F-PCP being around 50mg of HA-966 in terms of dissociative effect). My hope was that it would produce a more sustained antidepressant effect than HA-966, which has sort of become less effective for her (she has it about 1x a month a generally).

It worked out great. She felt much better within 30 minutes, and the effect continued into the next day. Today I am going to tell her that what I gave her wasn't HA-966 but was in fact 3F-PCP. She'll be a little annoyed perhaps but will not be surprised as I've done stuff like this before many times.

Well, I gave my girlfriend 11mg of 3F-PCP (without telling her what it was) […] She'll be a little annoyed perhaps but will not be surprised as I've done stuff like this before many times.
To be fair, that is a bit of a dick move… but I also understand. I offer 3-HO-PCP to people all the time. But oftentimes all anyone hears is "PCP" and it freaks them out so they decline. To those who are willing to give it a go, they wind up having profound experiences that are both impressive and overall very pleasant. I think this is because of the affinity for the µ-opioid receptor exhibited by 3-HO-PCP, but that's just my own conjecture.

EDIT: to be clear, I offer to 3-HO-PCP to friends when we're partying. I don't just randomly go up to people at, like, the grocery store and offer them esoteric dissociative drugs :LOL:

To be fair, that is a bit of a dick move… but I also understand. I offer 3-HO-PCP to people all the time. But oftentimes all anyone hears is "PCP" and it freaks them out so they decline. To those who are willing to give it a go, they wind up having profound experiences that are both impressive and overall very pleasant. I think this is because of the affinity for the µ-opioid receptor exhibited by 3-HO-PCP, but that's just my own conjecture.

EDIT: to be clear, I offer to 3-HO-PCP to friends when we're partying. I don't just randomly go up to people at, like, the grocery store and offer them esoteric dissociative drugs :LOL:

Well it wasn't the first time I've done something like that to her, and it won't be the last.

But again, it wasn't as if I randomly drugged her. She had agreed to take a dissociative (the HA-996), I merely substituted an equivalent amount of another dissociative, one that she wouldn't have taken knowingly because of the three very scary sounding letters at the end: 3F-PCP. It worked out great, she had no inkling that she had taken something other than HA-996. It was really effective in what I hoped it would achieve. Within half an hour she felt so much better and was very grateful for me giving it to her since it rapidly stopped a multiple day depressive episode. She even said, "wow, why didn't you give this to me two days ago". She has been better ever since actually (its been i think 4 or 5 days now). Sort of akin to a ketamine infusion treatment, ie a rapid antidepressant effect that lasts for days after taking it. Just from 11 milligrams.

But to anyone reading this, do not attempt to replicate this. Drugging people isn't cool. I just thought I could bring her some relief.

Well it wasn't the first time I've done something like that to her, and it won't be the last.

But again, it wasn't as if I randomly drugged her. She had agreed to take a dissociative (the HA-996), I merely substituted an equivalent amount of another dissociative, one that she wouldn't have taken knowingly because of the three very scary sounding letters at the end: 3F-PCP. It worked out great, she had no inkling that she had taken something other than HA-996. It was really effective in what I hoped it would achieve. Within half an hour she felt so much better and was very grateful for me giving it to her since it rapidly stopped a multiple day depressive episode. She even said, "wow, why didn't you give this to me two days ago". She has been better ever since actually (its been i think 4 or 5 days now). Sort of akin to a ketamine infusion treatment, ie a rapid antidepressant effect that lasts for days after taking it. Just from 11 milligrams.

But to anyone reading this, do not attempt to replicate this. Drugging people isn't cool. I just thought I could bring her some relief.
So I'm finally getting around to trying 3F-PCP. I love 3-HO-PCP and thoroughly enjoy 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCE, and 3-MeO-PCE. However, I was not too impressed with 3-CL-PCP and have been hesitant to try out 3F-PCP on account of this. Any additional thoughts on the compound? What's the best dose for you, according to the personal research you've done?

Also about to try some Fluorexetamine at long last as well. I'm hoping it will be like the joy that MXE was to insufflate. Any insights anyone?

So I'm finally getting around to trying 3F-PCP. I love 3-HO-PCP and thoroughly enjoy 3-MeO-PCP, 3-HO-PCE, and 3-MeO-PCE. However, I was not too impressed with 3-CL-PCP and have been hesitant to try out 3F-PCP on account of this. Any additional thoughts on the compound? What's the best dose for you, according to the personal research you've done?

I used 3F-PCP as a therapeutic mood altering/creativity boosting tool rather than a recreational drug. Honestly don't find any of these dissociatives to be to that recreational since there is always this element of weirdness/discomfort to them. The only ones I found to be truly recreational were nitrous oxide and IV ketamine.

After allergy testing I would start at 10mg intranasal.

The 3F-PCP headspace/psychedelia seems to start at 30mg. I find 8mg to 15mg to be a nice dose to improve mood/outlook while causing only somewhat mild dissociation. It's like a functional dissociative, but probably not a particularly fun dissociative.

I used 3F-PCP as a therapeutic mood altering/creativity boosting tool rather than a recreational drug. Honestly don't find any of these dissociatives to be to that recreational since there is always this element of weirdness/discomfort to them. The only ones I found to be truly recreational were nitrous oxide and IV ketamine.

After allergy testing I would start at 10mg intranasal.

The 3F-PCP headspace/psychedelia seems to start at 30mg. I find 8mg to 15mg to be a nice dose to improve mood/outlook while causing only somewhat mild dissociation. It's like a functional dissociative, but probably not a particularly fun dissociative.
You could find a lot of the same qualities in the other PCP analogs if you get the dose right. The way you describe using 3f-pcp is how I used 3 meo PCP and 3 ho PCP. Though o do find them recreational as the Dose goes up.