• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-methyl-PCP Thread

Last week I experimented a little with snorting this one. It surprised me with how fast it hit. With 3-MeO-PCP when I snort it it still takes a long times to come up, like 30 or even 50 minutes. Snorted 3-Methyl-PCP comes up in like 5 minutes. I also felt it was a bit stronger with this ROA. 4 mg hit hard and I felt noticeably dissociated for two hours, then I dropped into a pleasant hypomanic state.

How do people manage to do 'standard' doses of this stuff? I've only ever come close to a regular dose once, with 10 mg, and that was bad news (horrible panic attacks)
I've since used it a few times for the express purpose of sustained NMDA antagonism at very low doses, between 1-3 mg. Each time I end up ridiculously manic without even noticing any effects of the drug itself.

I guess I'm just sensitive but like, damn. None of the other arylcyclohexylamines have such a profound effect on my mental health.

How do people manage to do 'standard' doses of this stuff? I've only ever come close to a regular dose once, with 10 mg, and that was bad news (horrible panic attacks)
I've since used it a few times for the express purpose of sustained NMDA antagonism at very low doses, between 1-3 mg. Each time I end up ridiculously manic without even noticing any effects of the drug itself.

I guess I'm just sensitive but like, damn. None of the other arylcyclohexylamines have such a profound effect on my mental health.

Weird that you find it so intense. I mean yeah, we all react differently to drugs. But I found it so calm and zen that I have a hard time imaging it could induce a panic attack.

4 mg turned out way more potent than expected. This is a disso race car, not a lowrider and the roadtrip was uncomfortable (a bodyload that kept lasting into the next day)
Probably not the best choice for anyone who recently had a triple bypass operation.

Spent several hours in the shower, franticly playing wizard. 🧙‍♂️

Unlike 3-HO-PCE (which I liked better) there was little or no warmth and not much of an afterglow.

Any other experiences with this chem? This has recently come available to me and I am considering getting it. I enjoyed 3meopcp and 3hopcp a lot, and I can get it at a pretty affordable rate ie. A g should last me quite some time. Interested in any experiences with it.

Will have some trials with this to report soon. In the meantime, any experience reported with this would be spectacular. I am assuming close similarities to 3meopcp and will likely follow that dosing pattern

It’s very similar to 3 Meo pcp in effects and dosage.
It’s also a lot more caustic. When snorted it really hurts and leaves my nose feeling stuffed. Sometimes I blow out bloody boogers the next day.

It’s very similar to 3 Meo pcp in effects and dosage.
It’s also a lot more caustic. When snorted it really hurts and leaves my nose feeling stuffed. Sometimes I blow out bloody boogers the next day.
Damn. I'll probably get some PG and make up some tinctures then.

Good thing it's dosed so low then.

Binged this during Wednesday (12 January) to Saturday. Last dose was late saturday. Had a great time initially. Coming down on Sunday and Monday I have had the worst week of my life. For days alternating between a state where I feel like I'm cyanide poisonied (lung edema? dry cough et.c.) to feeling like I'm having serotonin syndrome. Have had to use alcohol to cool myself down, which has also easened up the tension in my muscles. Bought and ate cured meat in hopes the nitrite salts would do something for me. That made my metabolism start yesterday and I started to hear sounds from my stomach. This morning I felt hungry again for the first time in a while and stuffed mysefl with bread + butter and milk which is a good sign. Big big warning against binging this. I have never been this fucked up for so long in my life. To clarify I have been in a wicked PCP high since dosing last Saturday!

On a more positive note I guess I should mention that I have been crazy manic during this time too. Laughed like a child at various insane thoughts. Have enjoyed music like never before. I listen to the opera loop in the "cs_italy" Counter Strike map for hours and acted weird like some opera singer haha. So it's just not bad, but the downsides have just been too much.

Still high one week after dosing. I hope it wears off soon. Right now I'm actually kinda enjoying it but it alternates between a nice disso-kinda high and panic, and sobrierity.

Still high one week after dosing. I hope it wears off soon. Right now I'm actually kinda enjoying it but it alternates between a nice disso-kinda high and panic, and sobrierity.
Hmmm, is mostly impossible that you are one week high on a disso. You probably mean some kind of after effect like depresion relapse or something like, isnt?

The man effect should not last more than 12-24h. Give 48h for the tail super subtle aftereffects... but one week is unheard of

Hmmm, is mostly impossible that you are one week high on a disso. You probably mean some kind of after effect like depresion relapse or something like, isnt?

The man effect should not last more than 12-24h. Give 48h for the tail super subtle aftereffects... but one week is unheard of
I am living proof that it is possible. It comes and goes. Maybe it's a psychosis with panic but at times it does resemble the dissociative high. I have a decades worth of experience with dissociatives. I'm letting people know this so they know what they might get into if they try 3-Me-PCP.

When I took 3-MeO-PCP daily for awhile something similar happened, and it was anything but subtle. It left me in an extremely manic state that lasted for weeks after my last dose.

When I took 3-MeO-PCP daily for awhile something similar happened, and it was anything but subtle. It left me in an extremely manic state that lasted for weeks after my last dose.
Interesting. Thanks for your reply. I have damaged relationships from psychosis or mania during this hell of a trip no doubt. But it's starting to sort itself out. The extremely worrying bodyload feels better today. A complication is that I have been drinking heavily (or moderately heavy, ca. 12 beers every day) to mellow it out due to not having benzos accessible, and having had a drinking problem before I'm starting to develop withdrawal symptoms.

Yesterday I felt brave enough to tell a friend who has been talking to me during these 8-9 days that I'm gonna survive so, that feels really good. :)

Yeah, that´s it. The dissos have trigger some kind of latent psychosis/mania. So what you are experienceing is that, not the direct effects of dissos.

Yep, that is certainly possible. I would not touch them, nor other drugs until you feel completely grounded again.

20 years ago I had a psychoteic break too. It lasted like 3 months. Iwas totally out there...

Somehow I fixed it 15 years ago. It never come back again. Currentl Im like 10 years doing all the drugs that I want with 0 issues... So I mean, what you have is probably temporal and will recover, but now take your time to get sane again