View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-methyl-PCP Thread

Img_9999

Bluelighter
So apparently this just hit the market. Looks interesting. I would expect it to be fairly close to PCP itself. Methyl groups don't change the acidity of the benzene ring *that* significantly, and 3-MeO-PCP is active, so the less bulky methyl group should retain activity in that position. There are claims that its potency is equivalent to that of 3-MeO-PCP. We'll see. Hope reports start surfacing soon. Surely catched my attention !

They are dropping Dissos left and right these days.

Would love to sample this one having used a good deal of PCP itself which I prefer over 3-MeO-PCP a compound I still hold in high regards :)

Truly a golden age for dissociatives! A researcher I spoke to said there was a lot of promise in methylated arylcyclos, he was wondernig why they didn't show up more but I guess here we are. Now I have to add another to my wishlist, along with 3-Cl-PCP and MXiPr (which honestly might end up being just okay but super excited to try them anyway, just for the novelty)

Only info I have on this compound, from "New Psychoactive Substances" by Simon Brandt and Hans Maurer published in 2018:

" The related compounds 3,4-MD-PCP (NMDAR Ki ¼ 62.8 nM) and 3-Me-PCP (NMDAR Ki ¼ 34.8 nM) (Fig. 2) also have high affinities for NMDAR with modest to low affinities at monoamine transporters (Table 1), and all show affinities at sigma-1 and sigma-2 (Wallach 2014). These compounds illustrate that electrondonating substituents in the 3-position led to an increase or did not alter affinity for NMDAR relative to PCP. 3,4-MD-PCP is active in humans inducing dissociative effects via parenteral and oral routes at doses from 5–20 mg (HCl salt). Likewise, 3-Me-PCP is an active dissociative (parenteral and oral routes) at 5–10 mg (HCl salt) (personal communication). The high potency of these compounds is consistent with their high affinities for the PCP binding site of NMDAR "

I'm not a fan of the transporters (except maybe the serotonin one like the influence of 3-MeO-PCP). I'm definitely not a fan of agonizing the sigma 2 receptor. I'll keep this in mind! The sigma 1 receptor is very artsy and interesting!

Ok, guys. I had the opportunity to buy this new chemical. I'm a 37 year-old male with 10 years experience in RC's and 20 with drugs in general. I've been using (RC) dissociatives daily for 4 months now. The last 10 days I used 3-me-PCP, once daily with dosages measured at around 20 to 30 mg. When dosed more, let's say 50mg I lost grip on reality and the drugs is not likable anymore.It has no hole like ketamine. Maybe a dark one where you lose grip on reality and think you're dead. So my standard dose was 25 mg let's say. I feel there's less and less effect of this chem everyday I took it, and mean the physical effects (stamina enhancing, buzzing feeling, euphoria & sedation) but the thing is that the mental effect kept getting stronger everyday. With that I mean the crazy thoughts that this drugs can give you. I realy thought some crazy fucked up stuff and almost did that shit. I did some stupid shit on this drugs, which I mostly don't remember but the ting i remember is that it kept getting crazier and crazier every day. I mean like really nasty stuff. I mean I almost cut my penis, almost. I heard voices. I almost when to my neighbors house to burglar them, got into fights, saw spirits in my basement, broke into a store. Anyway, to be honest it's difficult to say if all this shit was dream or reality but I got arrested once in the last 10 days and have lots of bruises and scars. Needless to say I threw this 5g bag away and quit that shit. Quitting was quite easy although I have to say it's still in my mind. And i'm still thinking if i did that shit or not?. Time will tell. But what I do remember is that I effectively spoke with the Devil and he told me to never give up on this drug..anyway.. to compare with other drugs I would say it's fairly similar to 3-meo-PCP. Some will ask me maybe the vendor sold me 3-meo pCP but the vendor is a very legit one, from Europe and I also bought 3-meo PCP from them. But difficult to tell the differences. It's a different beast from 3-HO-PCP because it's more manic and you get more hallucinations. Totally different then MXPr or MXPiR because it's way more crazy, manic, last longer and the dosages are way lower. Yesterday when last dosing this stuff I decided to end my journey with RC's because I'm getting on the wrong path and this stuff is just to scary. Unless you wanna talk to the devil i guess. Peace out from the Netherlands!

Damn @Rivelinho I'm sorry that it went down like that, it's pretty common for some of us that use Dissos to lose are shit on these PCP analogs. Giving up on them is a wise decision, it's a hard one but most surely for the best I had to do the same thing and I love 3-MeO-PCP like alot it's one of my favorite drugs. But anytime I start dabbling with this family I fall back into daily dosing again and eventually something terrible happens and my girl is super pissed and loses all trust in me.

That being said I still wish I could try again and control it but that is just madness for me to do personally. But some people can use these sparingly and responsibly so they do have therapeutic potential IMO I've had some seriously magical experiences with them particularly 3-HO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP are my favorites. But yeah man looking back everytime I had to flush them it was a wise decision for me I'm really lucky I never got hit by a car/bus while I'd been wandering around NYC whacked outta my mind.

Ok, guys. I had the opportunity to buy this new chemical. I'm a 37 year-old male with 10 years experience in RC's and 20 with drugs in general. I've been using (RC) dissociatives daily for 4 months now. The last 10 days I used 3-me-PCP, once daily with dosages measured at around 20 to 30 mg. When dosed more, let's say 50mg I lost grip on reality and the drugs is not likable anymore.It has no hole like ketamine. Maybe a dark one where you lose grip on reality and think you're dead. So my standard dose was 25 mg let's say. I feel there's less and less effect of this chem everyday I took it, and mean the physical effects (stamina enhancing, buzzing feeling, euphoria & sedation) but the thing is that the mental effect kept getting stronger everyday. With that I mean the crazy thoughts that this drugs can give you. I realy thought some crazy fucked up stuff and almost did that shit. I did some stupid shit on this drugs, which I mostly don't remember but the ting i remember is that it kept getting crazier and crazier every day. I mean like really nasty stuff. I mean I almost cut my penis, almost. I heard voices. I almost when to my neighbors house to burglar them, got into fights, saw spirits in my basement, broke into a store. Anyway, to be honest it's difficult to say if all this shit was dream or reality but I got arrested once in the last 10 days and have lots of bruises and scars. Needless to say I threw this 5g bag away and quit that shit. Quitting was quite easy although I have to say it's still in my mind. And i'm still thinking if i did that shit or not?. Time will tell. But what I do remember is that I effectively spoke with the Devil and he told me to never give up on this drug..anyway.. to compare with other drugs I would say it's fairly similar to 3-meo-PCP. Some will ask me maybe the vendor sold me 3-meo pCP but the vendor is a very legit one, from Europe and I also bought 3-meo PCP from them. But difficult to tell the differences. It's a different beast from 3-HO-PCP because it's more manic and you get more hallucinations. Totally different then MXPr or MXPiR because it's way more crazy, manic, last longer and the dosages are way lower. Yesterday when last dosing this stuff I decided to end my journey with RC's because I'm getting on the wrong path and this stuff is just to scary. Unless you wanna talk to the devil i guess. Peace out from the Netherlands!

Very bleak, but also kinda expected? Taking PCP analogues for days on end is always a bad idea. There's many reports of dangerous mania and drug-induced psychosis for 3-MeO-PCP or even PCP itself. Taking dissociatives daily is never good news, they will push you far away from reality sooner than later. Good call on staying away from RCs. It is a bad idea to be dosing RCs in general, on the regular.

I was expecting this one to be very similar to straight phencyclidine, your description kinda matches that expectation. It seems to be a little bit less potent, but then again you obviously had quite a tolerance dosing dissos everyday for months straight.

Should be almost identitical to the chlorinated version of its in the same position as the methyl is I should take a wild guess. I love pcp, so this one is definitely on my list.

It sounds like 3-Me-PCP has some of the trainwreck magic that PCP is notorious for.

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune Rivelinho but thank you for adding that important information regarding your trainwreck situation to the body of knowledge regarding this compound.

You did things few would do and experienced misfortunes no one should endure - but had the courage to enrich our knowledge with it so that others may be spared your fate.

Tering man wat heb jij het voor je kloten gehad, wat erg voor je *hugs*

But what I do remember is that I effectively spoke with the Devil and he told me to never give up on this drug.

This is the best possible advertizement to STOP doing what you were doing. Its like Hitler giving you a pat on the back and saying you're on the right track.

The degree of mania is correlated with the degree the drug tends to trainwrecking. This is why K is a fairly safe party drug and PCP a source of embarrassing youtube videos.

Should be almost identitical to the chlorinated version of its in the same position as the methyl is I should take a wild guess. I love pcp, so this one is definitely on my list.

The Chlorine has electron withdrawing effects while the methyl has electron donating effects. This changes the electron density on the phenyl ring that the substituent is attached to and could affect the binding affinity quite a bit. The methyl group is also bulkier than the chlorine, but since 3-MeO-PCP retains much of PCP's potency, I don't think steric interference / size really matters there. (I'd be curious to see if 3-EtO-PCP would retain potency & effects too. Maybe we'll see it in the future, like how 4-PrO-DMT has popped up to evade 4-AcO-DMT bans.)

I'd still put my money on 3-methyl-PCP being pretty similar to plain PCP.

Ok, I was waiting to see more reports about this substance, but since apparently they don't arise, I will post my single and small experiment with it.
I have experimented with almost all the available dissociatives in the last years, but at a pace that has not driven me to build a substantial tolerance. Anyway, I have been occasionally testing mxipr and 3-cl-pcp in the last weeks, so I guess at least a little bit of tolerance is present.

Then, I tried 5 mg of 3me-pcp one week ago, thinking it would be just a small dose to test the waters. The roa was sublingual, I didn't feel it caustic but that was a very small ammount, so who knows.

The come up was slow (1h+) and it was very similar to 3-meo-pcp (which I am not very fan of), but once reaching the plateau it was clear that this was a different substance. In first place, I was impressed by the potency: these 5mg felt as potent as 8-10 mg of 3meo (the error margin of my weight is +-1mg, to be taken into account).

But the subjective effects were different too. I don't like 3-meo-pcp very much because I feel it mind confussing and edgy. 3me-pcp, by contrast, was more clear and calm so I could enjoy the positive effects (that I guess are present in 3meo too but eclipsed by the bad): it is VERY dissociative, I felt detached from reality like a god observing the world from a cloud if this makes sense, with positive hipomania and nice euphoria.
I could interact with other persons at this dose, but I had to do some effort to not make my state noticeable. Higher doses would make it quite more difficult, I am sure of that.
The legs were quite long: the main effects lasted like 4-5 hours and then there was a very gradual and slow come down that lasted all the day... I felt noticeably dizzy until I went to bed (I had dosed the 5mg like 12 hours before, at 13pm). And then it was impossible to sleep until I took 1mg of etizolam.

In summary, this is a very interesting substance, very similar to 3-meo-pcp but more potent and interesting, at least for someone like me that doesn't enjoy the efects of 3meo. It must be treated carefully, even more than 3meo, because of the potency and the strong hipomania, or even delirium, that it could cause at higher doses.

I'd like to experiment with 10 mg next time, but it will be when I get in the proper set and setting, because I am sure that it will be a very strong dissociative experience. I am a bit concerned about the possibility of blackouts too, given how much detached from the world I felt with 5mg only.

Last edited:
Sounds better than good. I would better try 7.5mgs fisrt as the dose/effects curve can get exponential and this compound is pretty much novel and you have no tolerance to dissos... (lucky of you) then in the next one, you could go for 10mg

I think I will be trying this one.

For the chemists: any speculation on 3-methyl-pce? It is even possible to synth it?

Sounds better than good. I would better try 7.5mgs fisrt as the dose/effects curve can get exponential and this compound is pretty much novel and you have no tolerance to dissos... (lucky of you) then in the next one, you could go for 10mg

Thank you Hexagon.
Yes, I think you are right, it will be more cautious to increase the dose in small steps with this substance. I think it is difficult to redose properly too, because of the slow come up.

Pretty exciting, @Mondeva !! So far the descriptions seem to match what I was anticipating: It's potency is even closer to PCP than the 3-MeO homologue, and it being calming and more dissociating also hints at it being closer to straight phencyclidine. I actually never tried the parent molecule to compare, but I'm pretty excited about experimenting with this one. I'm in the southern hemisphere so mailing stuff here always take long and carries some risks ... the global pandemic is certainly not helping in that regard. So I don't know when I'll be able to get hold of some, but as soon as I can I will !

For the chemists: any speculation on 3-methyl-pce? It is even possible to synth it?

Quite possible, I would expect it to be close in potency and effects to PCE.

Im in the west coast US. Now this new pcp seams very promising for someone with experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestion of a market and/or a trustworthy vendor for the 3-F-Pcp?
I was using empire to get 3-meo-pcp but the market is gone. Im in the west coast US. Now this new pcp seams very promising for someone with experience.
No sourcing allowed at bluelight I'm afraid...this is a harm reduction site not a place to find a dealer.

My apologies. It wont happen again. I do have lots of experiences with pcp and once i have more time will share on the post.