• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3C-E Thread

Awesome Volsam thanks- I kind of was feeling that was the case.. have you lfound 3CE combines well with anything? Tryptamines?

IME combining benzofurans can be tricky, trickier than MDA and MDMA.

I would start low, like 20mg of 3C-E and and about 60mg or so of APBs or about 40mg of APDBs (IME APDBs are a bit stronger than APBs by weight).

Knowing that 3C-E would take forever to kick in, Id take it first and take the serotonin releaser in about an hour in.

And it is a safe practice to try the substance alone first before combining it.

Please post results if you do combine them! :)

have you lfound 3CE combines well with anything? Tryptamines?

I have yet to try a full dose of 3C-E, so far only had done allergy testing on it. But have plenty (about 500-600mg in total) of experience with 3C-P and it's combinations. I have combined it with 6-APB and 6-APDB, where 3C-P was at about 20 something mg (which is equivalent to approx 30-40mg of 3C-E) and about 50-60mg for benzofurans.

One of my favorite combos with 3C-P is 23-25mg of it followed by 2mg of 5-Meo-MiPT mixed in a micro shot of vodka (10ml) and lemonade with 20mg of 4-AcO-MET in about 2 hours after 3C-P ingestion - very good warm bodily euphoria, feeling of an open heart, pleasant stimulation, and very interesting visual effects, such as color replacement and patterning, will last a very long time too, totaling in about 18hours, with psychedelic effects taking about at least 10-12 hours. Without combo 3C-P is not that great and visual.

Just a general warning: psychedelic amphetamines can be particularly pretty vasoconstrictive and may last a very long time (up to 20 hours) so beware!

Being more of a light psychedelic amphetamine than a full on psychedelic, what is the cross tolerance between 3CE and psychedelics?

I'm not sure to be honest but I expect they're quite cross-tolerant. It feels psychedelic even though it's not very overt. I've taken it a number of times but I've never tried to test its tolerance factor.

I recently pulled this out of my collection, obtained in 2013 from my long lost scientifically innovative friends, and sampled 25mg. I’d never tried it before. First alerts within the hour, developing into a subtle and nice bit of euphoric stimulation. + or maybe ++ psychedelia by the 2-hour mark, with continuing stimulation.

Gentler than a similar amount of 3C-P I took last week (also first time, obtained long ago), which lasted aaaallllll day. I’ve got a fair amount left of each and plan to push the envelope in the next month or so, time allowing. But I wonder if this might be a sweet spot — at least for me. I’ve become much more interested in the subtle effects of small doses of psychedelics after years of blowing holes through my mind with larger doses.

They both had the typical phenethylamine feel to them (my comparisons being the various 2C-x series and 25x-nbome derivatives), but with a much higher ratio of stimulation to psychedelia. In these smaller doses, the body-load was not a problem, and the stimulation was enjoyable with the developing nuanced psychedelia (increased visual “acuity”, trippy head-space). 3C-E was, surprisingly, much more pleasant and a bit more euphoric (well, okay, the term “euphoric” is an overstatement in absolute terms).

I’ve become much more interested in the subtle effects of small doses of psychedelics after years of blowing holes through my mind with larger doses.

I feel the same way. :) Of course, I still like to blow a hole or two from time to time... but the vast majority of the time, I am interested in exploring the more subtle aspects of psychedelia these days.

3C-E does seem to shine as a more subtle thing. I have taken it up to I think 50mg, but in two doses separated by hours, and I found the psychedelia to only marginally increase, whereas the stimulation and bodyload increased substantially. I actually like ti best at even lower doses than 25mg... 10mg provides basically the same benefits but is even lighter and more easygoing. It reminds me of a much, much smoother and more sparkly d-amphetamine. Great for playing music.

Welcome to Bluelight. :) I like the name.

No, definitely not, as when I have d-amp, I use it compulsively, yet I've had like 4 grams of 3C-E for years and only used it a few times.

I've been stashing this substance for a few years when it was on sale for a while, expecting something like 2C-E maybe, but thanks to this thread I found out it's the amphetamine analog of escaline, and now I see the merit of this one and might probably try it tonight to increase creativity! :) Thanks you, bluelighters!

No problem. :) Yeah 3C-E is interesting, not so much as a full-blown psychedelic, but it has its uses.

I just weighed out 27mg, divided it in two lines, so insufflated roughly 13mg five minutes ago to see where it will take me. Used to feel somewhat anxious about this one because I didn't properly understand it. Maybe I realised it was a psychedelic amphetamine, but did not understand what this implies. I mean, I have taken DOB in the past, which is pretty visual and intoxicating/stoning, but 3C-E always made me feel light as a feather, maybe not that creative, but that might have been because I was on benzo's and other stuff back then.

I prefer 3C-E at much lower dosages, even like 5mg orally gives all the same benefits as higher dosages, but with significantly less bodyload and other negative effects.

I'm surprised you havent taken it more over the years Xorky it makes me wonder about how worthwhile it is. Suppose I would run trials on it if I had a small amount, does it provide Euphoria or is it just Stimulating with a Psychedelic mindset? Sounds pretty unique this and the 3C-P. Maybe I will try to seek some of these out and write about them in the future. Might be useful if your the type to binge stims, seems sorta like it has that anti-addicting quality psychedelics share. Maybe would be useful in days when you got low quality of sleep but have things to take care of and a little trippyness wont get in the way.

I don't know I just don't feel compulsed, which is good because actual dopaminergic stimulants are hard for me to not take until they're gone. I have like 60 different psychedelics and I haven't tried them all yet, 3C-E is rather low on the list of things to do when I want to trip. I like it though.

I feel somewhat euphoric, but the euphoria does not feel like it's rushed, how it often feels like on traditional amphetamine, which is way more compulsive. I insufflated two lines of 13,5mg now over the course of an hour, and I actually took a nap not shortly after lol. Woke up now, I feel content, there's a little visual hint of colours being somewhat brighter, but nothing really hallucinogenic. Felt really cold when I woke up, ate something, now I feel like I'm glowing. I wouldn't call it very functional though. Definitely not a replacement for traditional stimulants. Feels nice though :) Feel like playing videogames and maybe writing or drawing something. Also feels a bit sensual like 2C-B, but this is not really pronounced for me.

At low dosages I find it pretty functional, but I wouldn't want to use it for socializing, more for getting involved in creative tasks. You took a pretty high dosage, particularly since you snorted it. I get some effects from as little as 2mg oral.

Really that low it's a potent drug it seems, I heard somebody saying once they took hundreds of mg's at once and that it's a shit drug and they hate it. No wonder that is a massive over dose. Would use liquid measurement and dose the stuff in the 5mg range like your saying and get a feel for it. You've sampled 3C-P as well Xorky right, which one do you prefer?

I'm not sure, I only tried 3C-P twice, the first time I was still addicted to opiates and withdrawing and it gave me a massive headache, the second time it was fine, it seems more psychedelic than 3C-E but rather similar. It felt like low-dose LSD with a bit more stimulation. I don't feel like I got a proper feel for it.

The effects are somewhat subtle, so I wasn't always aware it was a high dose tbh. At some moments, especially toward the end, I had some headache, some minor GI discomfort, and the same weird body high I get when I take LSD. Also felt a little bit like MDMA, pretty hard to put my finger on. I had no troubles entering sleep, probably because of the weed I smoked though. Anyway, I am grateful I have been able to test it. Still have some doses left, but as it is not compulsive I have no plans or desires to try it again anytime soon. Definitely not a replacement for stimulants imho.

I remember I had 3C-E and 3C-P a long time ago. But I honestly can say that I remember very little of these experiences. Maybe I will revisit somewhere but I would have to check my schedule.