☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3C-E Thread

Duffzilla

Greenlighter
The Big and Dandy 3C-E Thread

200px-3C-E.svg.png

5Y6prie.gif

External Information Links:

5Y6prie.gif

Moderator note: This thread was originally discussing both 3C-E and 3C-P. Since we already have a B&D thread for 3C-P, I've made this onto the 3C-E thread. You can find the 3C-P thread here :)

Original post:

SWIM has noticed the availability of 2 substances only read about in PiHKAL.
3c-p and 3c-e.
PEA's with hallucinogenic and stimulant properties closely related to mescaline more-so than their 2c-x counterparts.
Only having been able to find PiHKAL entries and short wikipedia pages on these and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with either, as swim is always excited about new possible entheogens.
But at the same time swim does not like to act as guinea pig and would prefer input before experience. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of, the chinese vendor who claims to have these is beyond sketchy. he's the one behind the dismally impure 4-meo-pcp.

He's had some pure products, but also a lot of bunk.

That said. 3cp was available shortly before webtryp, and proved to be pretty worthless. Maybe it's just a question of people not taking high enough doses, but I doubt it. Had it ben worthwhile, more reports would have surfaced back then.

About 3ce, I remember Skillet saying he had tried it, and that it was very similar to the TMA's, TMA-2 and TM-6.

You mentioned you don't want to be a guinea pig but these compounds are so rare that is exactly what you would be.

Last edited:
Do not buy ANYTHING from this vendor. That is my advice, unless you want to end up poisoned.

I've had no problems with him since he straightened his act out. Don't have the motivation to try this but I suspect it is indeed 3C-P. Probably best to keep this discussion to SoS.

I found TMA-6 nice, nothing special but I'm glad I tried it.

I don't think you can ever "straighten up" from an act like that to the point of trustworthiness, especially when it comes to extremely rare and novel chemicals, but it's whatevs, I guess I'll take it to SoS.

Not a chinese vendor. Uk in fact. Although that doesn't mean 2nd source didn't get it from 1st.
I have read only 1 trip report for 3c-e at a dose of 60mg.

I've had no problems with him since he straightened his act out. Don't have the motivation to try this but I suspect it is indeed 3C-P. Probably best to keep this discussion to SoS.

I found TMA-6 nice, nothing special but I'm glad I tried it.

I found tma-6 nice as well, plan on trying it again tommorrow actually. It was, I believe, sourced indirectly from the vendor being mentioned in this thread. Not dead yet... so F it.

Was just reading the TMA thread where Skillet mentioned 3c-e actually. Gives me enough interest to try it after a few other guinea pigs go first ;-) Will be looking forward to it!

I vaporized 15mg last night and it was very pleasant. A very gentle stimulation with profound waves of euphoria and a general sense of well being for 3-4 hours. I will be testing 20mg mixed in a drink later tonight.

...wow i think im the first to report an experience with this. Didn't realize it was so rare.

you vaporized 15mg last night and you think 20mg in a mixed drink will be effective tonight? Give it a little time dude, lol

you vaporized 15mg last night and you think 20mg in a mixed drink will be effective tonight? Give it a little time dude, lol

Well my time available to do this research is limited. Your right 20mg was not very effective just a bit stimulating and a little tipsy. I still have a better idea of how the compound works from my test though.

I haven't seen it offered by anyone, but clearly someone must be offering it. Hopefully it will be more available soon. I love 2C-E's stimulation and would kill to get my hands on this.
I don't think 3C-E will have much in common with 2C-E, except that they are both phenethylamines.

3C-E is the alpha-methyl version of Escaline, as I understand it, not 2C-E. Alpha-methyl 2C-E is DOET.

I read Skillet some were mention that he tried 3C-E, and that it was like TMA-2 or -6.

I always thought 3C-E sounded interesting in Pihkal, but if it's like TMA-6 then it won't really be that amazing. I mean, TMA-6 is nice, but after my last experience with it, I found it kind of bleak and cold. Totally lacking the warmth, magic and visual aspect of the 2C's.

Last edited:
I was comparing it to TMA, never tried any of the other TMA's. I doubt TMA-2 and -6 have the same kind of mescaline feel to them.

I was comparing it to TMA, never tried any of the other TMA's. I doubt TMA-2 and -6 have the same kind of mescaline feel to them.
Splendid, Do tell more please :D

Edit:
Splendid, Do tell more please :D

Okay, I will do it myself. had a stab at this, and 40 milligrams wasn't very spectacular. Worst new psychdelic I tried in a long time.

I don't see much recreational potential in this one, and even less spiritual.

Ratio between side-effects and psychedelica was pretty negative.

Last edited:
Can somebody do a comparison between 3C-E and 3C-P ? Are they very similar or do they differ in terms of effects, dosage and duration ?

Can somebody do a comparison between 3C-E and 3C-P ? Are they very similar or do they differ in terms of effects, dosage and duration ?

I haven't tried 3C-P yet, haven't had the time, but I don't think these 2 have much in common. 3C-P surely lasts longer, is more stimulating, and seems more free of side effects. As you can see I didn't really like 3C-E, although I never gave it a chance at a higher dose.

This description from PiHKAL is realy fitting, in my opinion:
I felt at the mercy of uncomfortable physical effects—faint or pre-nausea, heavy feeling of tremor (although tremor actually relatively light) and general dis-ease, un-ease, non-ease.

I normally just lurk the forum but I had the chance to try this substance so I wanted to share.

For the purpose of consistency and identification I will say it was from a US vendor. Appearance was a brilliant white crystalline powder (almost transluscent.) Very pretty.

I low dosed first at 10mg and had a slight headchange a light boost of energy.

My second attempt was with 40mg and I experienced a neutral come up for the first 1.5 hours that grew into a psychadelic upper feel. Almost MDMA like but not empathogenic. Clarity of thought and very interesting visuals reminiscent of Escaline but not as hard to grasp (Escaline dose being 100mg.) I feel that it would reveal true potential at a higher dose but I have no more to research at the moment.

Be careful though, start low!

Really like this compound, reached a good +++ and had a brilliant "trip" through my psyche.!

Recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it? I can find almost no info on this. Even 2c-d, which is said to be the tofu of psychs has a ton of info.