• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 4C-D / ARIADNE Thread

Be careful with upping the dose to reach stronger effects. I remember with 5-Meo-Dalt, at 80mg snorted, it was a light but nice trip, but at 110mg, it was puke-party and overheating.

Yeah I won't do it too fast, there are a couple of accounts of 100mg, my next dose, and one of 150mg which was reported to be not strong. My guess is this stuff will never get too strong, but I guess we'll see.

Zeta:

Hey Xorkoth, hope you enjoy it! Hope things are good with you in general too. :)

We've been doing a lot of writing today but I think this and the MALT one are all we're going to get out for now, we've got a couple more reports to get out too that we think we're going to try to get out by next weekend, they were off the schedule though, trips that seemed necessary in the moment. Next weekend after that we're back on schedule, think we're probably going to be taking BOD next. :)

Zeta:

Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think about that one too. :) Someone's been raving about it on Reddit recently, seems to have potential though they were using pretty high dosages of it.

Thank you so much for posting your report.
You are such a talented writer :D

Believe it or not im experimenting next with some of the same compounds you have been exploring. All the reports you have been putting up has inspired me to seek out these experiences for myself. The substances i mentioned are 4C-D, BOD, DOB and DOPr, all of them are pretty rare so i will write up reports and make sure i do trip for a week before taking any of the doses.

Going to be starting with the 4C-D first I've had an interest in it since i first learned of this drug from Xorky i believe. As for the BOD barely anybody has written anything on it, sure my TR wont be anywhere near as good as yours Kaleida or Xorkoth's, but i will try my best and let you know how things go along during my trials with these compounds.

Charlie ?

Last edited:
Zeta:

Thanks a lot, Charlie, we appreciate it! ☺ And no problem!

I'm glad to hear you'll be exploring these chemicals more yourself and am very excited to hear what you'll have to say about them as well. :) And I'm happy to help spread the word too! I love how many psychedelics we have access to these days and it's been very rewarding exploring them so far, especially these phenethylamines which I grow to love more and more each day. We haven't taken DOPR yet but we do have some of that too so we'll definitely also be reporting back when we've given it a shot! Probably pretty soon relatively speaking but we do have a number of other things queued up to try already.

4C-D is great, for us anyway, it's very different from other psychedelics in a number of ways but still has a good classical-like feeling to it and we've enjoyed it at every dosage we've taken so far. I can definitely see it being more of a connoisseur thing but I do think it's quite nice if you just appreciate it the right way. I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it. :) And as for the BOD, yeah, any report would be great and we won't be picky! ? Any amount of information on that would be great and I'm looking forward to that too!

Work calls now but I hope you're having a great one! ☮

Nice new avatar too by the way. :p

I sent this in to get tested at a lab as part of a study on new psychoactive substances. They sent me the result and said it is unknown, unable to be identified. This confuses me as I know they use GC/MS and it was my understanding that GC/MS can identify substances without a reference sample. The administrator of the study apologized and seemed surprised as well and said he is going to see if they can do anything about it.

It's surprising because they were able to identify DOF, and I'm unaware of it ever being in the wild except the one brief time, though I suppose there is at least one study where it was given to human subjects. I also sent in BOD and MXPr. Hopefully they'll be able to confirm those. I'm trying to get all of these new/unusual substances that clearly came from a single synth identified so we can know whether the reports on them are about the drugs they're supposed to be about.

That's really weird. I wonder what that means. I would have thought that they would have been able to identify it, too. Makes me just a little bit uneasy - I was thinking strongly about revisiting it today

They told me they didn't have any reference data for 4C-D in any library which is why, but like I said I thought GC/MS didn't need a reference sample.

They told me they didn't have any reference data for 4C-D in any library which is why, but like I said I thought GC/MS didn't need a reference sample.

The few times I used a GC/MS, there was a database in the software listing possible molecules from the signal given, if I remember correctly, but that's like 15 years ago. The reference sample could be used to check the time spent in the chromatography column, or directly compare the signals fom the MS. But, with no reference sample, you at least need some archive in the software about the signal in the MS of the molecule you're looking for.

Ahh I see, thanks. Surprised they had DOF, DOiP and DOPr. Especially DOF.

So more than likely the batch going around is real?

Would really like to try this in ty 70-100mg region someday I'm sure it shines. The amount I had wasn't to take on it's own so I mixed with some other Psychs to put it to use, couldn't differentiate it from everything else which I suspected happen.But my main vendor had it on the cheap and I'm about to ask for a sample along with an order for something else. They always hook it up so it should be more than enough. Would jump in at a dose like I mentioned above after allergy testing.

It's is most definitely of interest to me.
Will check back if I ever revisit this one someday.

I've liked 30mg. Subtle, unique effect. Sociabilizing, as Claude Rifat would have said. Hard to characterize, almost like it treats a condition that we don't have language to describe yet. I went to a rock and roll hall of famer's concert with bunch of uptight corporate insurance types, and I had a great time. I'm normally the Daria in the room, sitting back and watching everyone else loosen up and have fun. In this case, I was able to let my hair down and act the fool, getting into a performance that was definitely not my scene. It eliminated my self consciouness, making me more extroverted and less reserved. In a lot of ways, this resembled an extremely mild form of MDMA's social anxiety and fear extinction effect. It didn't otherwise feel like MDMA to me, other than I found myself developing parasocial bonds with the performers.I didn't feel high, but I was definitely having more fun than everyone else for a change.

30mg before Christmas with the extended family when already extroverted out proved similarly beneficial.

My first trial was with a much higher dose (like 3-4x), with less subtle effects. I can't clearly remember, so I'll have to look up my notes, but it even though it was stronger, it was more of a mixed bag and I had tolerance in the picture complicating things. I look forward to seeing where it takes me at higher dose without the tolerance

It really is very interesting, it's good material, undeniably, but subtle. Definitely comfortable, and definitely positive. I will experiment further at some point, I haven't been feeling like tripping much recently, I need to get through this Winter I think (though I will be taking some 2C-B and likely DMT on NYE and I'm excited. :))

So more than likely the batch going around is real?

I think it is, and the lack of a reference for 4C-D plus the lack of a match is evidence that it COULD be. I have no reason to doubt it, but there is by no means proof at this point.

If we CAN prove it somehow, then Energy Control will find themselves plus one reference sample. Well, I could get a melting point tester which would make it far more likely if it matches, I think Shulgin recorded the MPs of everything. In fact I think I will, someone was saying they're like $40 on amazon.

Actually if anyone remembers that post that someone made about an affordable melting point tester, can they link to that or PM me? I can't seem to find the post and when I searched for "melting point tester" on amazon I was getting $1,000+ lab equipment.

Actually if anyone remembers that post that someone made about an affordable melting point tester, can they link to that or PM me? I can't seem to find the post and when I searched for "melting point tester" on amazon I was getting $1,000+ lab equipment.

I think people are talking about a used, oldish "Mel-Temp" that could ideally be picked up from a university or something like that. Here's one on eBay for $125