• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy MEM Thread

No effects from a 1mg oral allergy/nbome/nboh test about 8 hours ago. Just a bitter taste and slight tingling sensation on my tongue that lasted about 5 minutes.

Interesting, I don't think I let it rest on my tongue at all when I tried it. Cool, I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience when you take a full dose. :) Not many have the chance to try MEM. If you have enough, you should try it as a launching pad for MDMA too, as the combo is supposed to be highly synergistic and wonderful. I only had a single dose so I did it on its own, and added 4-HO-MiPT once I could tell it was starting to subside, which was great.

Unfortunately, due to a severe crash at a well known bike park on Saturday, my trials with MEM will be delayed significantly. I managed to rupture the disk at c6-c7, a herniated c7 vertebrae, a broken collarbone, torn trapezious, and a torn rotator cuff. I will be undergoing surgery to fix my neck on the 13th of September, with surgeries to repair my rotator cuff at some point after that. I don't think laying around pumped full of morphine is the best state of mind to stay a novel psychedelic, so it'll probably be spring by the time I can get around to trying it out. I'll post updates as soon as I feel up to tripping again...

Btw, if you're a mountain biker, I can't reccomend 6D helmets highly enough. The ER team that treated me was astonished that I only ended up with a mild concussion, especially given the violent nature of my crash...

Holy shit man, I'm glad you survived. As much as it sucks to have all those injuries, you're super lucky you didn't end up with brain trauma...