• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction THE SMOKING PILL PRESS

My sisters JPrudence and JChastity might disagree with you on it being the "only approach," but I'm sure they would warmly grasp your post into the bosom of Christian benevolence that our family prides itself on.
I corrected it. Sounds like you have a very nice family.

I corrected it. Sounds like you have a very nice family.
We appreciate it. And yes, my family has been my Rock of Ages in my struggle against temptations,; whether Satan appears to me in an eye-wateringly clear sky, a (s)tarry black night, or orbiting our sphere in a succession of blue moons, I have the moral support I need to be temperate if not abstinent.

The most recent number from DEA being repeated on local news websites is 1.8mg of fentanyl hydrochloride per pill (up from 1.1mg a couple years earlier).

This matches roughly to my subjective understanding of the strength. They give a range of fentanyl being 80-100x the strength of morphine, which is 2.5x the strength of heroin, so we're talking 32-40x. Multiplying 36, the median, by 1.8 gives us 64.8mg -- exactly one grain! -- of diacetylmorphine. If the black tar heroin I get is ~45% pure (as I estimate), injecting one pill = 144mg tar.

Instead of injecting the usual 0.25g of tar, I mixed 0.125g with one (wheel-filtered) pill, and the intensity was comparable to my usual shot (though the legs were shorter of course). Chasing the pills on foil, I figure that with good technique you probably recover 50% of the active drug, possibly less. FWIW, when I've smoked them, it's felt like I was getting about half.

Interesting, I've been wondering this for a long time (despite never having dealt with a dirty 30 in my life). Yet that is sort of question that bounces through my mind, just out of sheer curiosity (🤔 well how many milligrams of fentanyl or fentanyl equivalent would a dirty 30 have anyhow). I always assumed it was within a range of say 400ug to 2mg, with a mean of around 1.2mg. Interestingly i was pretty close.

Do you have a citation for that, i have searched for that figure somewhat intensively and found nothing.

I don't inject anything nowadays but i certainly would consume a dirty 30 in some other way out of curiosity if it were in front of me. Wouldn't seek it out but am not above it out of curiosity. Oral and transdermal fentanyl weren't so great, smoked was ok and IV was pretty decent, very strong. Trippy and confusing at very high doses.

Do you have a citation for that, i have searched for that figure somewhat intensively and found nothing.
As soon as I read this, I knew that I'd goofed -- it was actually 1.7mg, which is probably why nothing came up in your searches.

Here's a source: https://www.unodc.org/LSS/Announcement/Details/2ed2d24c-78a6-4a8b-9833-29b39102ceb2
The average tablet contained 1.7 mg of fentanyl with a range of 0.02 to 4.2 mg/tablet. All exhibits were fentanyl HCl.

Anyone hear any estimates of the average mg of fentanyl that these dirty 30's have in them? I've never had a dirty 30. I wonder how strong one would feel orally with no tolerance. I used to inject 16.8mg of fentanyl in a single shot, but don't use opioids much anymore. Of course I have a permanent tolerance to opioids but i wonder how strong they'd seem. I never liked fentanyl much, and it can get pretty trippy at high doses. It has appreciable kappa opioid receptor affinity so at 16.8mg things are getting get weird. Very dissociative, cold, surgical. I'm in it for the warmth not the weirdness, I'm not a dissociative loving ghoul like some of you 😂 I just want to warm up and spend some time in the sun. Not go into surgery.
I wonder that too. All I know is a quarter of one puts me on my ass lol