• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

bGfohur.png
I'm interested and I can handle it.

did you miss the 47 page thread he had? His whole life story lol. Mr AK is well known.
BL has a very short institutional memory. I got an unsigned “shut up or get infracted” message this morning from the new Mods of Drug Culture for reporting a string of 30 or so consecutive posts of tweaked out insanity by Mr AK in the Demonisation of Meth thread.

A serious thread I started when I was a Mod of DC myself…and in which AK was rapidly proving a case for banning all stim users.

I feel like a shunned runaway member of the Jehova’s Witnesses now I’m not on staff! But I’m over helping tweakers old or new around here. The dumb fuckers can die in a ditch as their hearts explode from the stress of constantly running away from the shadowy instruments of Government Authority.

did you miss the 47 page thread he had? His whole life story lol. Mr AK is well known.
I saw it and I understand why issues in other parts of BL arise when someone is spun up. I think having a place to talk to other spun up or whacky people that isn't a forum social and that will let some of the slip ups go because we know coming into the thread that it might be popcorn worthy, is a good thing.
BL has a very short institutional memory. I got an unsigned “shut up or get infracted” message this morning from the new Mods of Drug Culture for reporting a string of 30 or so consecutive posts of tweaked out insanity by Mr AK in the Demonisation of Meth thread.

A serious thread I started when I was a Mod of DC myself…and in which AK was rapidly proving a case for banning all stim users.

I feel like a shunned runaway member of the Jehova’s Witnesses now I’m not on staff! But I’m over helping tweakers old or new around here. The dumb fuckers can die in a ditch as their hearts explode from the stress of constantly running away from the shadowy instruments of Government Authority.
You didn't get a message from me mate. I've been a mod in DC twice I would have banned you ;). Kidding. I thought you dabbled with speed Perf?

The last time we tried something like this it was eventually deleted by one of the Mods who established it when several Junkie members woke up and quite angrily objected that the content deliberately encouraged individuals with obvious stim abuse problems too keep on consuming meth. And therefore was the opposite of harm reduction.
Are you saying that this was for sure, like a 100%, part of a junky conspiracy?

--
edit: Aaah I get it now after seeing what happened in the other thread over the last couple of days.

Last edited:
I saw it and I understand why issues in other parts of BL arise when someone is spun up. I think having a place to talk to other spun up or whacky people that isn't a forum social and that will let some of the slip ups go because we know coming into the thread that it might be popcorn worthy, is a good thing.

You didn't get a message from me mate. I've been a mod in DC twice I would have banned you ;). Kidding. I thought you dabbled with speed Perf?
I don’t know who it was from. But it said “Your Thread, ‘Demonisation of Methamphetamine’ has been deleted. Slow down in Drug Culture or you will be Warned and Timed Out” with no author/mod hotlink to reply to that you usually get when your content is deleted.

I thought normal practice for a first-ever problem created by a member in DC was a personal and polite email letting them know their error? Not deletion of a 17 page fairly widely supported and ackowledged serious discussion thread and an anonymous threat.

But now I see that Thread was not actually deleted? So I can see possibly that an inexperienced Mod may have gotten confused between deleting @Aclack7 ‘s dozens of spam posts and deleting the entire thread and thereby ensuring the notice and threat came to me as the OP?

We must be forgiving of such mistakes as we are all fallible (provided they are acknowledged and apologised for).

As for my ‘dabbling with speed’ I admit there is 2 years worth of almost daily posting and a year’s worth of moderating here. proving that some people can consume vast quantities of methamphetamine alone or in various cocktails day in and day out for months at a time without going insane, becoming a danger to themselves or others, or turning into a complete cunt online.

There are some who believe that this capacity correlates to intelligence, mental fortitude, psychological resilience, and a well-developed moral compass. Others say it is a result of the neuroplastic effects of Abilify and Seroquel in combination. Who can say for sure?

However, i am currently abstinent from all drugs except LSD and possibly some of its analogues and have no current plans to take any stimulants besides the long prescribed dose of my ADHD med which is 30 mg daily of dexamfetamine.

When on staff I did feel my unspoken or unofficial role was as First Responder to Tweaker Emergencies - hence the avatar. But between the former member known as Outlier and the current member known as @acklac7 I’m all out of empathy for Tweakers that never take advice and like to shit where they eat and generally fuck things up for everybody else.

That said, I will probably still respond constructively to any DM’s asking for help from people gripped by meth addiction. People thinking they are addicted from bingeing their ADHD meds once a month can fuck off too though.

^^ I can’t understand why this post sounds so tweaky itself!? Suggests it complements this thread though.

I don’t know who it was from. But it said “Your Thread, ‘Demonisation of Methamphetamine’ has been deleted. Slow down in Drug Culture or you will be Warned and Timed Out” with no author/mod hotlink to reply to that you usually get when your content is deleted.

I thought normal practice for a first-ever problem created by a member in DC was a personal and polite email letting them know their error? Not deletion of a 17 page fairly widely supported and ackowledged serious discussion thread and an anonymous threat.

But now I see that Thread was not actually deleted? So I can see possibly that an inexperienced Mod may have gotten confused between deleting @Aclack7 ‘s dozens of spam posts and deleting the entire thread and thereby ensuring the notice and threat came to me as the OP?

We must be forgiving of such mistakes as we are all fallible (provided they are acknowledged and apologised for).

As for my ‘dabbling with speed’ I admit there is 2 years worth of almost daily posting and a year’s worth of moderating here. proving that some people can consume vast quantities of methamphetamine alone or in various cocktails day in and day out for months at a time without going insane, becoming a danger to themselves or others, or turning into a complete cunt online.

There are some who believe that this capacity correlates to intelligence, mental fortitude, psychological resilience, and a well-developed moral compass. Others say it is a result of the neuroplastic effects of Abilify and Seroquel in combination. Who can say for sure?

However, i am currently abstinent from all drugs except LSD and possibly some of its analogues and have no current plans to take any stimulants besides the long prescribed dose of my ADHD med which is 30 mg daily of dexamfetamine.

When on staff I did feel my unspoken or unofficial role was as First Responder to Tweaker Emergencies - hence the avatar. But between the former member known as Outlier and the current member known as @acklac7 I’m all out of empathy for Tweakers that never take advice and like to shit where they eat and generally fuck things up for everybody else.

That said, I will probably still respond constructively to any DM’s asking for help from people gripped by meth addiction. People thinking they are addicted from bingeing their ADHD meds once a month can fuck off too though.

^^ I can’t understand why this post sounds so tweaky itself!? Suggests it complements this thread though.
There are no hard feelings between us. None. You’re one of the smartest people on here. I mean you’re Intelligence, after all.

I like you. I always have 👍

@Perforated

The “Conversion Process”

How most all will never make it through, and wind up “so much as dust in the wind”

The “Methamphetamine Lattice” the “Psychoactive Biome”

You want to expand upon all of that for everyone?

Last edited:
Hold on, I’m trying to put a post together, not that anyone is going to believe it, aside from Dr. Hart, but whatever…

I'm not on meth or anything but I dropped some nicotine liquid under my tongue so I'm gonna be decently stimulated for the next couple of minutes :peperave:
bruh. why? that would taaste so nastyyyy and burn the shit out of my mouth.

Before joining BL I did meth like a total of 10 times in a span of 5 years. Last dose was like a year ago or more. Ireally cannot fathom now anyone does this drug daily. All Icould think about on it was fucking everything in sight. Like after 3 days, im over it.

I did accidentally delete it while doing some clean up. It should be better now. Let me know if it isn't please.

Can't cut LSD out of the food chain. It's an essential compound.

I asked because I made a post asking about cleaning street meth and you were Johnny on the Spot with a method and the mention that it was totally worth it. Also, you handled the people that no one else wanted to handle and you seemed to do it well. Don't suppose you're interested in coming on to help with DC, we're looking for mods. You wouldn't have to deal with this thread because its my project and if you moderated it wrong I'd have to chase you with a spoon. Seriously, I would love to see an application from you. It's pretty laid back. I remember when I FIRST modded DC I would put people on a day long timeout for breathing wrong or disagreeing with me (if I was really in a mood). I did that when I came back on staff and was informed of the "Softer side of the modstick. The private message and polite reconciliation." @D's gave me that run down. It is my hope that one day I will rule... er, I mean moderate DC, The Lounge, and CEPS in a manner that terrifies the admins. That would be the day...

Before joining BL I did meth like a total of 10 times in a span of 5 years. Last dose was like a year ago or more. Ireally cannot fathom now anyone does this drug daily. All Icould think about on it was fucking everything in sight. Like after 3 days, im over it.
I take it in small doses if I am running hard up against a project deadline. Like 40mg orally. If I get to day three by the end of it I feel like I've been shit out of a whale. How people use it every day is beyond me. I wonder if people make similar statements about using heroin because that was VERY easy to maintain on the wanting it and using it front.

Anyone want me to add a poll to this thing? I could change it up often enough that it was interesting. First person with poll question and answers who posts decides. Make it interesting.

Hold on, I’m trying to put a post together, not that anyone is going to believe it, aside from Dr. Hart, but whatever…

Where's the post? It's been 33 minutes.

I take it in small doses if I am running hard up against a project deadline. Like 40mg orally. If I get to day three by the end of it I feel like I've been shit out of a whale. How people use it every day is beyond me. I wonder if people make similar statements about using heroin because that was VERY easy to maintain on the wanting it and using it front.
Eat Good Foods (Especially Fruit)

Don’t consume Sugary Drinks.

Vigorously Exercise Everyday.

Soak in a 104 Degree Hottub for an hour+ every night. Let your body heat-up, but keep your brain-case (relatively) cool.

Take 500mg of St. Johns Wort, 10MG of Celexa, a Multivitamin and 1000CC’s of Vitamin C everyday, too.

That’s how you do it. That’s how you grow-your-brain. That’s why they respect me. That’s why I got hired-on. I got special powers n shit… 👍

Bro, did you even read my thread bro, did you even read my thread? 🤦‍♂️

(Note the Interactions between me and @Perforated)

Last edited: