• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I believe you are supposed to brush your teeth 2 minutes twices a day. But im lazy so i do 4 minutes at once. But im very gentle.

Im not a dentist though so id ask them not me i could of heard wrong or had a bad source and now its a habit.

As someone who uses meth but has remarkably amazing teeth, don’t do this. Plague builds up in less than 10 hours (thus they tel you to brush twice a day.) Your shit starts going downhill really
Fucking fast. there is zero reversing it. You watch it unfold like a car wreck in slow motion.

I still think it's due to an acidic environment. I've never had these issues but I've felt a bit off before, and I immediately drank water and it went away within a few hours. You probably need to pre-load with water or even one of those hydrating drinks like an hour ahead of time. That should do the trick
Take an bunch of tums before and during use

Was up all night doing powder. Started snorting mdma pills when I ran out. My lady friend was just over bumming a pack of smokes and a half pint of vodka.

Woohoo!

Im in antwerp, stuck with a friend a friend at his place cause public transport was on strike...

Did 3 x 220 mg mdma capsules, and smoked a lot of joints...

We also had a great pita.

I just got 4f-mph for the first time and I'm feeling grrrr-eat! (cue Tony the tiger) Maybe now I can get my apartment cleaned.

Much love to everyone and I appreciate your existence. M. A. Oral user most days. But I reckon I have to say it, who has boofed? I won't bang in bc I know me n where that leads. I just want to see if anyone wants to share their experiences with booty bumping lol.

I popped 190 mg of oxy, feeling relaxed, euphoric (both physically as well as mentally), and yet energetic, its half past two in the morning over here, seems Im going to pull maybe an allnighter...

Im a dont do it wrong do it righter
Im a prizefighter! (Eels)

Basecoke and weed are my two favorite drugs, gonna smoke some basecoke at the end of the week I hope at least...

Smoking weed rn...

mdma 2night
tumblr_mssoj99LcM1r4q586o1_500.gif

An old contact of mine started doing business again and I got exceptional quality coke now, it comes straight from peru, he does the trafficking himself, it does not get cut before I get my hands on it, it is cooked with ether and lab tested at 95% purity.

When you do 1 hit of the pipe you have undiminished effect for over an hour, and the effect is extra ordinary, simply genius.

IMG-20230306-143140-604.jpg

Last edited:
To Helen:

Helen, thy beauty is to me, like those Nicean barks of yore,
That gently o'er a perfumed sea, bring the weary wayworn wanderer bore, to his own native shore,
Thy classic face, thy hyacinth hair, thy Naiad airs have brought me home, to the beauty that was Greece, and the grandeur that was Rome!
I see thee stand in thy window niche, the agathe lamp within thy hand,
And I sigh:
Ah Psyche,
From the regions which are Holy land!