• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

1800-GOT-JUNK

Greenlighter
VerbalTruist here:

Have a random or common or whatever post about meth, crack, whatever? Post here. See message below.

This is for all of the users on Bluelight who are wanting to talk about crazy shit or stuff that really doesn't have a home. If you're high and you want to BE high here, do it. If you aren't high that is equally good, you can tell me why running is better than sex. If you enjoy stimulants or not this thread is for you to do what you want without fear of censor. If you want to argue with another user about something okay. If you want to write your grocery list in here, fucking go for it. The BLUA applies, but if you want to talk about yourself, if you choose to identify aspects of yourself, or if you want to post about who is watching you and why. I look forward to it. It will not be moderated unless it gets out of hand.

Go nuts. Don’t go yammering about someone else’s shit from this thread on the rest of Bluelight. Really I want you all to have a place to chat. If I moderate the thread for anything other than BLUA or DC guideline violations I’ll say why.

I’m not gonna stop you or anyone else unless it gets out of hand.

Have fun!

Edit: I see one of our esteemed admins gave this a thumbs up. Coming from mal that’s approval of concept. Admin supported and senior staff created. What more could you ask for?

I think that this post should be enough of an indication that things may be weird in here. This is your trigger warning. If you don’t like the content that’s okay. I don’t know what to expect from this. I do have expectations of things with the potential to be a bit less PC on occasion. Seriously, I’m putting a trigger warning at the top of the thread. That means you’ve been warned. Also, it means you can get weird in here to an extent that other mods might not tolerate. Barring any serious violations of site rules... I have asked that posts not be moderated by another staff member other than myself. I'm lenient about stuff. The site rules are what they are so don't push it and get @ghostfreak or @F.U.B.A.R.in here. Or God forbid an admin. I hope they post here though.

This post was edited for the third time at 0405 on a Monday.

On to the original post bc I merged some stuff in…

So all us rock enthusiasts know that unlike weed resin which sucks and is a last resort, crack resin can be the best hits you'll get if done right. I thought it may be useful to start a Convo on methods people use to increase how much resin builds up in the stem as u smoke. If there is already a post addressing this then my apologies I found some general smoking tips but nothing on this specifically.
Ill kick it off with some of my tricks,):

1: don't push the chore through until the very end when ur outta rocks and ready to take res hits. Resin builds up better if there is more resin for it to stick to; plus you'll really appreciate having all that goodness when u run out more than u will while ur holding.

2:Don't go crazy burning the crape outta ur stem holding the lighter to it forever like most folks do. Whatever u have in there melts fast and keeping the flame on it for more than 6 to 10 seconds is not only unnecessary, it will heat up ur stem to where ur melting that precious oil u want to build up. Plus overheating the pipe repeatedly will cause ur pipe to crack (no pun intended) and break faster. The longer ur stem is the more surface area for resin to collect. If u want to make the most of each hit, hold it in as long as u can instead of burning the crap outta it.

2.5: On the same note of not overhearing the stem, wait long enough between hits for it to cool off. If u let the oil cool off it hardens and gets sticky which causes it to accumulate even more resin. Also You'll get a better rush from each hit if u wait till you relax a lil. My rule is at least 5 minutes between blasts or longer. I generally wait till the high is totally worn off and I get that anxious comedown feeling. Plus ur stuff lasts way longer that way.

3: Don't let any smoke escape the pipe after ur done inhaling. Usually the pipe is still smoking after a hit. Have a flat metal surface or anything that will seal the hot side without melting and block the other end with ur thumb. Trapping the smoke means that it'll stick where u want it instead of blowing in the wind.

4: Don't make ur chore too long. Make ur chore somewhere between a quarter and a half inch so it wont grab all that resin and it lets more oil seep through into the pipe.

5: When ur all outta rocks and ready to push the chore to the other end, stick the stem in the freezers for about 45 seconds or until it gets ice cold. Cold makes glass contract so the chore is tighter in there. That way the chore leaves less behind as u push it through. Just make sure u let it return to room temp before taking ur hit so otherwise the rapid change in temp can rupture the glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crack is soluble in acetone. Wash your glass stem out in acetone (not nail varnish - the purer the better) and allow it to evaporate on a glass dish with large surface area. Scrape up residue and smoke.

Don't use acetone if your smoking device contains anything plastic as most if not all plastics will dissolve to some degree in acetone.

was wondering if anyone has tried vaping in an epen? he tried with glass globe but only one hit and meth ran down avoiding the coil. any thoughts?

yes and it works , but i would only use a small amount of liquid in the chamber with a good concentration of meth.... and a solid wick, ONLY DO IT FOR PUBLIC USAGE (as it most likely is wasteful, although some people believe its actually not)

It depends. If you're using a vape pen normally used for wax, without a wick, it will work. It tastes nasty at the end, but it works just as well as smoking hash oils. Heroin too, I've tried it with both. If you ever wanna smoke tar, that is THE fuckin way to do it. SOOO much more efficient than smoking foils

Given the minute volume of solution vapourised per inhalation, I would imagine a massively concentrated solution would be required for it to be viable. It would also depend on the temperature range of the vapouriser.

Let us know if you try it.
I had some success using Ethylphenidate in the same manner.

Vaping in e-pens works good with substances that require low doses cuz its easy to get enough of them dissolved in the propylene glycol or glycerin or whatever. With meth you'd need to vape large quantities, so whether it'll work depends on how much you can get dissolved in PG.

It truly believe with liquid free-base methamphetamine you could mix it with nearly the same chemicals the liquid nicotine is mixed with and some flavoring/coloring and then put it in the very same e-cig bottles and fill it as you would nicotine, and vape to puff the exact same way, only get way more buzzed than nicotine. A main issue is dosages. A standard e-cig might have 8 to 16 mg of actual nicotine, but by the time you inhale it, draining a chamber of vaping solution really only gets around 4mg to 8mg of nicotine, or like 4 regular cigs/8 light ones. Perhaps my math is slightly off, but the point stands.

What about meth then? 16 mg of that won't be doing much of anything really, because nicotine is far more concentrated than meth, so you'd basically need a much larger chamber to get 100ml of free-base solution, just think, if a full refill bottle of your average e-cig is only IIRC 120mg or so, that would be one hit, and those refill bottles can fill the cartridge like 3 or 4 times, so you'd basically be wasting time doing it this way, unless you can find a way to super-concentrate the liquid meth so that 100ml becomes 10 somehow, otherwise, you'd need a device with a chamber like five times as a big to really make it worth it.

Alternatively though you could do this a much easier way. Simply get a torch lighter and glass pipe with a plastic or wood tube and build a device which you can push a button to ignite the crystal and then draw through it with a longer nozzle, finally, you'd need a small lever or screw-off top to fill it. If done well, you could calculate just the right amount of heat, length of flame, and have a little tiny vacuum that loads the chamber by sucking up crystal, thus saving the customer from losing crumbs. Then just get a bong-like long nozzle to suck, in fact this thing should just be a meth bong because of the size.

Major problem marketing a device like that is legality, not only that, most tweakers probably would lose them, break them, or be unable to afford them anyway. But it definitely works in theory, I just think a liquid-solution would be worse to an automatic shard loader and easy heater.

Given the minute volume of solution vapourised per inhalation, I would imagine a massively concentrated solution would be required for it to be viable. It would also depend on the temperature range of the vapouriser.

Let us know if you try it.
I had some success using Ethylphenidate in the same manner.

I personally don't think it would be viable in a regular nicotine-designed e-cig.

Even though it is really easy to mix a few things to freebase meth and just use it the same as the liquid nicotine solution, you are right about the condensing being an issue.

100mg of Meth is a good starting point to get spun on, 100mg of Nicotine is twice over the fatal limit.

Whereas the chambers hold like 10ml of liquid, that's like getting you 4mg of nicotine per cartridge, but like 4mg of meth is nothing.

I personally don't think it would be viable in a regular nicotine-designed e-cig.

Even though it is really easy to mix a few things to freebase meth and just use it the same as the liquid nicotine solution, you are right about the condensing being an issue.

100mg of Meth is a good starting point to get spun on, 100mg of Nicotine is twice over the fatal limit.

Whereas the chambers hold like 10ml of liquid, that's like getting you 4mg of nicotine per cartridge, but like 4mg of meth is nothing.
I would agree with you on the viability front in a standard e-cig, but I wasn't at all suggesting dumping some Meth into pre-infused Nicotine solution - Nicotine toxicity would occur much faster than the intended intoxication, as you mentioned. There's also the various additives in commercial solutions which add unnecessary variables.

I'd suggest acquiring a quantity of pure P/G, a vapouriser with a variable temperature range, fill barrel with 0.5ml of raw solvent and measure how many accusations are required to vapourise that amount. Given a standard barrel is approx. 2ml, multiply the required value by 4 to give both the 'hits' needed to clear the barrel and the actual volume vapourised per inhalation.
Dissolve known quantity of Meth in solvent at the concentration required and voila - you now know the exact amount of Meth per inhalation. Alter concentration simply by dissolving an alternative quantity of M-Amp.

I'm unsure of M-Amp solubility in PG off the top of my head, though I assume it is highly soluble. Obviously this all falls to shit if its solubility is poor or you use the wrong temperature, or fuck up simple math.

Bluelight: Tweakers helping Tweakers Tweak better! =D

EDIT: This is assuming pure M-Amp is used, cuts will have vastly different vapourisation points, differing solubility and make reliable dosing impossible.
Check around BL for purification procedures.

Last edited:
I would think meth would be at least somewhat soluble in polyethylene glycol, they both have nonpolar moieties hydrogen bond donors/acceptors. And being so, I would think you could get at least a fair amount of meth to dissolve in it. Since you probably don't have access to a vortexer or sonicator, I would probably use gentle heat and swirling to try to get as much to dissolve as you can.

I have a friend that uses a vape pen with a glycol/h20/methamp mix. I can find out the exact mixture. but its not efficent for getting high really he has said. Ive talked with him about it before because it peaked my curriousity and he said that its such a low dose in such a large amount of liquid he makes it extremely concentrated and even still its just good enough to use after all nighters for school the next day. And late nighte craming for exams and shit like that. Just all around gen purpose use like using addies to help push through just a few more hours. But it your looking to get high just get a chicken bone from any gas station in the US for 3 bucks and melt down some shards and blow some clouds.. Hell he's even got one hooked to his 3 foot zong bong that blows my head off when i hit it. There is just so much more easier and practical ways to smoke it or hell just do as I do and mix it with my heroin and shoot it. (thats not actual advice, sarcasm. I wouldnt ever try to talk someone into taking on my vices. lol, its heavy burden) But for real though, unless you need to smoke it all through the day and need something discreet this just isnt a economical way. But Yes it can and is done though to answer the question at hand.

i have a weird problem. I do heroin regularly and on occasion when i do meth as well my burps turn putrid for at least the day if not 2. And it makes me burp these horrible burps frequently with the bubble guts. This happens almost EVERY TIME i do meth along with the h i usually do. Anyone else have this happen or have any suggestions?