• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I don't smoke it. Same thing every time though just vile nasty burps. I've tried baking soda and charcoal pills. Neither seemed to curb it

It has to be a chemical thing i just don't get why my body does this but not other people that i know of..

Have you tried brushing your teeth? I mean im sure you probably already do. But i take just adderall and it really effects my mouth. So like i increased by teeth brushing to 4 minutes a day gently mouthwash and flossing twice then chewing gum to prevent try mouth. Idk know why but i have a nasty taste in my mouth atless i do this. Also chewing gum helps prevent the bad taste and burps by keeping the mouth alkaline by stimulating salvia and swallowing minimizing stomach acids effects.*

All of this is my experience im not a doctor. I was more trial due to being desperate

Have you tried brushing your teeth? I mean im sure you probably already do. But i take just adderall and it really effects my mouth. So like i increased by teeth brushing to 4 minutes a day gently mouthwash and flossing twice then chewing gum to prevent try mouth. Idk know why but i have a nasty taste in my mouth atless i do this. Also chewing gum helps prevent the bad taste and burps by keeping the mouth alkaline by stimulating salvia and swallowing minimizing stomach acids effects.*

All of this is my experience im not a doctor. I was more trial due to being desperate
Right i see what you are saying, but this is not a bad taste in my mouth. This is literally gas of some sort that i am belching. Think like chugging a soda and that burp you get afterwards from the carbonation. But once every 15-30 mins. And the most toxic fart smell you can imagine... And it about never fails. Starts 3-5 hours after using.

i have a weird problem. I do heroin regularly and on occasion when i do meth as well my burps turn putrid for at least the day if not 2. And it makes me burp these horrible burps frequently with the bubble guts. This happens almost EVERY TIME i do meth along with the h i usually do. Anyone else have this happen or have any suggestions?
Vasoconstriction?

Occasionally when my diet has been bad, I will get what my wife calls “egg burps”— nasty sulfuric belches that stink to high heaven. Likely this is a metabolic issue, but are those the kind of burps you’re having?

Baking soda doesn't help? I would think lowering your acidity in your stomach make help you

Make sure to eat a fruit, some bread and drink water when you keep on using for a long time. Keep your feet dry and warm; protect yourself from cold draft/wind especially if sweaty.

WTF! You brush you're teeth for 4 minutes a day? Shit, I don't even floss nor chewing gum.............My teeth are gonna...........nah there not lol

I think I know what this is and I'd drink water until it goes away. Maybe try 5 glasses or bottles of water and see if that helps. It could just be the acidic environment

Do you get constipated on meth? cos I don't shit for like ten days, no shit. try mylacol

When the "good" bacteria digest indigestible food in ur small intestine left over from ur stomach they release gases which results in flatulence, an imbalance of these mircobes can cause increased or decreased flatulence. Normally probiotics helps restore this balance. Methamphetamine can increase or even decrease the motility of ur gut upsetting the microbiome which can result in changes in flatulence. Just thought I'd explain the science behind it!

WTF! You brush you're teeth for 4 minutes a day? Shit, I don't even floss nor chewing gum.............My teeth are gonna...........nah there not lol
I believe you are supposed to brush your teeth 2 minutes twices a day. But im lazy so i do 4 minutes at once. But im very gentle.

Im not a dentist though so id ask them not me i could of heard wrong or had a bad source and now its a habit.

I believe you are supposed to brush your teeth 2 minutes twices a day. But im lazy so i do 4 minutes at once. But im very gentle.

Im not a dentist though so id ask them not me i could of heard wrong or had a bad source and now its a habit.
i brush mine for about 20 seconds,,,,oh well theres ways veneers

I do horrible smelling farts - guess from the rc-benzoes or better said the PG. Puuuu-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - stay away friends!!!1

JJ

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
I still think it's due to an acidic environment. I've never had these issues but I've felt a bit off before, and I immediately drank water and it went away within a few hours. You probably need to pre-load with water or even one of those hydrating drinks like an hour ahead of time. That should do the trick